ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

yes!!! GOD'S PEOPLE DID NOT DESTROY all the evil people as GOD ordered and they were a evil snare to them to this day=arabs!!!

"Those people don't believe like I do. Kill them all!" said pretty much everyone in the Old Testament.

YES!!! GOD ORDERED HIS PEOPLE to destroy those evil people living in the Holyland as their evil was extream,they offered their own children to burn before false gods and lived in all kinds of sexusal perversion. GOD WILL SOON destroy all evil,there is no place for evil in eternity except eternal hell.
Deuteronomy 21:18-21
King James Version (KJV)
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

You want to backtalk me young man? Fine. Just wait until your father gets home...and then we stone you to death!

YES!!! GOD ORDERED HIS PEOPLE to destroy those evil people living in the Holyland as their evil was extream,they offered their own children to burn before false gods and lived in all kinds of sexusal perversion. GOD WILL SOON destroy all evil,there is no place for evil in eternity except eternal hell.
Deuteronomy 21:18-21
King James Version (KJV)
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

You want to backtalk me young man? Fine. Just wait until your father gets home...and then we stone you to death!

WHY SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE AND LACK OF UNDERSTANDING??? YES!!! BEFORE JESUS, UNDER THE OLD COVENANT GOD gave his people strong laws against sin as there was no payment for sin before JESUS but death.

Yeah, yeah, we get it. Sin equals death. Kill someone, death. Steal something, death. Wear a cotton-poly blend, death. Eat lobster, death.

I got to be honest here: the God of the Bible sounds like he enjoys handing out death sentences for pretty much everything, otherwise He will come in and fuck up the Jews. How is that any different than someone like Baal demanding a blood sacrifice again?

dumb??????????????? no!!PURE DEMON INSPIRED EVIL FROM THE PIT OF HELL!!!

"Those people don't believe like I do. Kill them all!" said pretty much everyone in the Old Testament.

Yes to Gods justice about how evil certain groups were back then. All of Gods ways are justice-deut 32:4)
The lake of fire( destruction)--- there is no eternal suffering, no eternal life in death.
Gods justice scales are balanced--you need to get to know him--it is a must to get eternal life Jesus said-John 17:1-6--verse 6 = YHWH(Jehovah)= Father--the one who sent Jesus--the one Jesus called--THE ONLY TRUE GOD---believe Jesus.

Of course, when you accept the description of those people as evil, you're taking the word of the people who murdered them. They're unlikely to tell you about the harmless women and children they burned to death in their own homes. They're unlikely to tell you about the octogenarians they beat to death with rocks and clubs.

There are no gods. None. There is no supernatural. None. All of the violence that humans have inflicted on each other in the name of supernatural deities is, in fact, motivated by nothing more than humans desirous of power over each other; of humans fearing and despising those that are different; of human males attempting to control who impregnates women they think they own. Humans don't need religion to behave bestially violent towards each other, but it does give them an effective way to feel good about themselves while they do it.

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

You're trying to brainwash us the way they brainwashed you by repeating the lie over and over. Not going to work because you have to be stupid to fall for it. f u c k y o u r g o d w i t h s a t i n s d i c k

Most of Gizmo's posts leave me shaking my head and saying "Jesus Effin' Christ" or "Oh god, gimme a break." :cuckoo:

Does this count as bringing me closer to God? :eusa_angel:

IS THIS WORD OF GOD TO POOR LOST ATHEISTS TOO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND???????????????That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

IS THIS WORD OF GOD TO POOR LOST ATHEISTS TOO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND???????????????That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

If I made up a religion that's what I would say god said too. Brilliant!!! Only problem is what if the person you are telling this story to is smart?

is this word of god to poor lost atheists too hard for you to understand???????????????that man is a fool who says to himself, “there is no god!” anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.psalm 14:1===only a fool would say to himself, “there is no god.” and why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. Psalm 53:1 and you???

if i made up a religion that's what i would say god said too. Brilliant!!! Only problem is what if the person you are telling this story to is smart?

no worries!!! God told me all about you!!!! Fool!!!

God told me all about you too, Gizmo. "Beware of false prophets."

Your fire and brimstone and "beat them over the head with repetition" style of preaching to the masses went out ages ago. It didn't fly on religious forums. What makes you think it will fare better here?

god told me all about you too, gizmo. "beware of false prophets."

your fire and brimstone and "beat them over the head with repetition" style of preaching to the masses went out ages ago. It didn't fly on religious forums. What makes you think it will fare better here?

jesus warned people about the cost of sin and about eternal hell,should i do less???

IS THIS WORD OF GOD TO POOR LOST ATHEISTS TOO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND???????????????That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? GOD KNOWS YOU WELL!!! HUH??

WOW!!! ALMIGHTY GOD TELLS ALL CREATION THE TRUTH ABOUT ATHEIST!!!==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1

More fire and brimstone and mindless repetition from Gizmo. Please take your two Psalms passages and cram them.

Forum List

Back