ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

Must you have "lightening" =judgment in your life before you wise up??????????? that would be sad!!!! for you!

I am not going anywhere without understanding.

◄ James 1:5 ►
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. BUT DOUBT NOT,BELIEVE!!

I have determined the one, and perhaps only, reconciliation of all the factors involved. You say if I have not accepted Jesus then I am not true to God. I say I speak to God and that I have not accepted Jesus. The only way to have spoken to God and not accepted Jesus is for me to announce Jesus. Any other ideas?

I am not going anywhere without understanding.

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. BUT DOUBT NOT,BELIEVE!!

I have determined the one, and perhaps only, reconciliation of all the factors involved. You say if I have not accepted Jesus then I am not true to God. I say I speak to God and that I have not accepted Jesus. The only way to have spoken to God and not accepted Jesus is for me to announce Jesus. Any other ideas?

IF you deny the truth of GOD'S word= the words of JESUS then you are of the spirit of anti-christ and hell bound!!!

IF you deny the truth of GOD'S word= the words of JESUS then you are of the spirit of anti-christ and hell bound!!!

Give me a Book, Chapter, and Verse.

◄ 1 John 4:3 ►
Every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

The only hope for lost,blinded fools is to ask GOD for help and to believe GOD will help you. HE WILL IF YOU DO.

GISMYS, ask God for help, please.

YES!! I ASK FOR HELP EACH DAY,HELP,BLESSINGS WISDOM,KNOWLEDGE,MORE UNDERSTANDING,FORGIVNESS AND THEN I THANK GOD FOR ALL HIS MANY BLESSINGS!!! hOW SWEET IS IS TO LIVE LIFE AS A SON OF god!!! AND YOU??

Son, those of us who know God encourage to talk to your clergy, please.

Your witness here is negative.

Every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

Too slow. I choose Obadiah because it has but one chapter. As could have been expected, made no sense.

Too slow. I choose Obadiah because it has but one chapter. As could have been expected, made no sense.

you must chose to want to believe before you can believe!

Mankind refuses to acknowledge the supremacy of God, the Bible says that “professing to be wise, they became fools” (Rom. 1:22). What may be highly esteemed among men can be pure foolishness to God Almighty: “Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?” (1 Cor. 1:20).

In God’s infinite wisdom, the apparent “foolishness" of the cross destroys the wisdom of the wise (1 Cor. 1:18). The glorious cross of our Savior, where He bore the sins of the world to satisfy the wrath of God and provide forgiveness to those who repent and believe on His name, is the means the Lord uses to display His majestic wisdom.

For those who arrogantly declare that God does not exist and rail against any mention of His name, the Scriptures declare all people everywhere will one day confess that indeed there is a God.

Soon—very soon the time will come when “at the name of Jesus every knee will bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father” (Phil. 2:10-11).

Believer and unbeliever alike will acknowledge not only the existence of the one true God, but also His preeminence over all of creation, including their own soul. Angels in heaven, demons in hell, the redeemed and the unredeemed—all of creation—will confess the supremacy of Christ, His rightful rule and reign over all.

Not necessarily true. Those who think there is no God don't necessarily believe it in their heart.

The Protestants say the Catholics are fools and the Catholics say the Protestants are fools; Episcopalians think Jehovah Witnesses are fools and Jehovah Witnesses think Episcopalians and other Christians are fools; Mormons condemn Lutherans and Lutherans laugh at Mormons; and so it is with every other one of the thousands of Christian denominations. So many Christians are calling other Christians fools and yet they all purport to believe in the same God. It seems that there as many Christian fools as there are of the atheist variety – at least according to Christians.

I have studied the Bible for over 60 years and I'm always amazed how Christians themselves passionately disagree on what the Bible says. Some Christians believe that justification is by faith alone and that good works are irrelevant; however, other Christians believe that salvation is through works, and faith without works is dead. Some Christians believe in the doctrine of "once saved always saved" whereby one cannot lose salvation after accepting Christ; however, other Christians believe that those who continue in sin after knowing of Christ are to be treated as an infidel or worse. Some Christians believe in a pre-tribulation rapture while others say the Book of Revelation precludes such an event.

Further, some Christians believe that Jesus is merely the Son of God, the Father being greater than the Son; however others believe that He is a co-equal part of a divine trinity, while still others believe He is God Himself. Some Christians believe that hell is a place where non-believers suffer eternal torment in burning flames; however, other Christians believe the souls of those of those who do not accept Christ are killed in the fire, while still others proclaim hell is not a place of cruel punishment but rather a place where non-believers are permanently separated from the presence God. There are many other theological disputes among Christians, yet all parties to such disputes point to verses in the Bible to prove their point. Although Christians hold different and contradictory beliefs, they are equally sincere in their own belief; however, if Christians cannot agree among themselves what the Bible says, it makes it more difficult for non-Christians to take the Bible seriously.

Perhaps atheist are not fools after all. Perhaps they are only skeptics.

ALMIGHTY GOD TELLS US WHO ARE FOOLS!! Believe GOD,God KNOWS===That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

GISMYS, ask God for help, please.

YES!! I ASK FOR HELP EACH DAY,HELP,BLESSINGS WISDOM,KNOWLEDGE,MORE UNDERSTANDING,FORGIVNESS AND THEN I THANK GOD FOR ALL HIS MANY BLESSINGS!!! hOW SWEET IS IS TO LIVE LIFE AS A SON OF god!!! AND YOU??

yep, he's having a similar effect as the poster "kg" who ends up repelling fence-sitters w/ her fiery rw SOCON rhetoric.

yep, he's having a similar effect as the poster "kg" who ends up repelling fence-sitters w/ her fiery rw SOCON rhetoric.

I HAVE and post GOD'S WORD= GOD says his word will not return void,GOD'S word will do its work in the hearts and minds of man.

Dear [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]:

God created Atheists to follow natural laws and study science,
as God created Buddhists to study natural wisdom and spiritual laws;
Muslims to follow the Torah, Bible and Quran combined under one God,
Bahai to reform the Muslim teachings to be universally inclusive and to end racial division;
Christianity to reform Judaism to liberate people from enslavement by the letter of the laws
and Buddhism to reform Hinduism to liberate people from social castes and karmic conditions. See Colossians 1:16 and Romans 8:28 that all authorities, visible or invisible, are created and given to the Lord's authority; and that all things work for God's purposes.
For Jesus to be Lord of all lords or laws, means his Justice fulfills all these different laws.

GISMYS if we follow God through Christ then all these things are made new
in one spirit of truth and accord for peace and justice for all.

We no longer have these selfish divisions and ill will where we submit to
the will of God through Christ Jesus and receive divine understanding and corrections.

In Him we are made equal and made one, even though we remain different
as God made us diverse for his higher reasons, purpose and will for humanity.

Take care GISMYS and remember to forgive the trespasses of others
that our trespasses are forgiven; so in this way we are made perfect in Christ
by receiving and uplifting one another while correcting mutual faults between us.

Thank you and God Bless!

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

The bible was written by men, it ‘proves’ nothing, citing it is meaningless.

Man created religion in response to his fear of death, and ‘god’ subsequent to that – where there is no ‘god’ as perceived by theists.

Dear CCJ:
Even where man created all religions and laws in our language,
if you notice the common patterns, all these systems symbolize
three levels that align with BODY MIND SPIRIT
or "individual/physical, conscience/psychological, spiritual/collective level of humanity."

Can you explain why ALL religions (including our Constitutional system based on natural laws) ALL reflect a version of the Trinity?

Doesn't this speak to a universal "human nature" or "natural laws"
from which all human laws or systems of governance are derived?

Do you understand that man did NOT make up the natural laws of
science, the universe, or human nature? We did NOT create ourselves,
and did NOT create the rules of human psychology that affect all our behavior, individually and in society as social beings.

We may create the language for expressing these "relationships" between individual and collective society,
but the "self-existing" laws themselves we are ATTEMPTING to communicate
are NOT made by man.

Do you at least agree with this much?

Thanks Clayton
I think it will be extremely helpful to resolve at least this point with
you and Hollie and others who do not have any need to believe in a personified God nor Jesus, if we can at least
agree that there are pre-existing laws of science and human nature
that were NOT made up by man, but were the source of attempts to codify these laws in religion and politics,
and separate the two concepts on two different levels.
[MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Dear [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION]:

God created Atheists to follow natural laws and study science,
as God created Buddhists to study natural wisdom and spiritual laws;
Muslims to follow the Torah, Bible and Quran combined under one God,
Bahai to reform the Muslim teachings to be universally inclusive and to end racial division;
Christianity to reform Judaism to liberate people from enslavement by the letter of the laws
and Buddhism to reform Hinduism to liberate people from social castes and karmic conditions. See Colossians 1:16 and Romans 8:28 that all authorities, visible or invisible, are created and given to the Lord's authority; and that all things work for God's purposes.
For Jesus to be Lord of all lords or laws, means his Justice fulfills all these different laws.

GISMYS if we follow God through Christ then all these things are made new
in one spirit of truth and accord for peace and justice for all.

We no longer have these selfish divisions and ill will where we submit to
the will of God through Christ Jesus and receive divine understanding and corrections.

In Him we are made equal and made one, even though we remain different
as God made us diverse for his higher reasons, purpose and will for humanity.

Take care GISMYS and remember to forgive the trespasses of others
that our trespasses are forgiven; so in this way we are made perfect in Christ
by receiving and uplifting one another while correcting mutual faults between us.

Thank you and God Bless!

Don't post lies from hell, GOD has never created false religion believers.

Forum List

Back