ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

The only hope for lost,blinded fools is to ask GOD for help and to believe GOD will help you. HE WILL IF YOU DO.

GISMYS, ask God for help, please.

YES!! I ASK FOR HELP EACH DAY,HELP,BLESSINGS WISDOM,KNOWLEDGE,MORE UNDERSTANDING,FORGIVNESS AND THEN I THANK GOD FOR ALL HIS MANY BLESSINGS!!! hOW SWEET IS IS TO LIVE LIFE AS A SON OF god!!! AND YOU??

God asked me if you could turn off your CapLock

GOD'S WORD says=A whip is for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, And a rod for the back of fools. 4Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him. 5Answer a fool as his folly deserves, That he not be wise in his own eyes.…PROVERBS 26:4===That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

God has set his rules. If He follows them, I follow them, should you not also?

A GOOD WHIPPING MIGHT DO AN ATHEIST MUCH GOOD! yes !!===

I am not an atheist! My wise friend here says look over the New Testament again and to check it again because disciples to go out and spread the Word of God. She says if are a true man of God then you should be explaining so others can know God. And do not judge because you yourself will be judged. The tax collector heard the Word of Jesus.

God has set his rules. If He follows them, I follow them, should you not also?

I am not an atheist! My wise friend here says look over the New Testament again and to check it again because disciples to go out and spread the Word of God. She says if are a true man of God then you should be explaining so others can know God. And do not judge because you yourself will be judged. The tax collector heard the Word of Jesus.

YES!!! I HAVE POSTED OVER AND OVER HOW YOU CAN BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) DID you miss those posts??? YES!!! GOD HAS said what His judgment of sin is. The wages of sin is death and hell.

Last edited:
YES!! I ASK FOR HELP EACH DAY,HELP,BLESSINGS WISDOM,KNOWLEDGE,MORE UNDERSTANDING,FORGIVNESS AND THEN I THANK GOD FOR ALL HIS MANY BLESSINGS!!! hOW SWEET IS IS TO LIVE LIFE AS A SON OF god!!! AND YOU??

God asked me if you could turn off your CapLock

YES!!! I LOVE to see other posters re-post my posts and do my work for me!!! THANKS!!

No, seriously

God hates CapLock......He says it's like shouting

YES!!! I HAVE POSTED OVER AND OVER HOW YOU CAN BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) DID you miss those posts??? YES!!! GOD HAS said what His judgment of sin is. The wages of sin is death and hell.

But why am I suppose to go find something that I have found and you have not?

WONDERFUL!!! IF you have accepted JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! You have,right??????????????????

WONDERFUL!!! IF you have accepted JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! You have,right??????????????????

I have not accepted Jesus, as you define acceptance. But He has come to me. You must reconcile this and let me know how you have done so.

John 14:6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

You are missing all the fun. I have the Bible expert and the Koran expert talking here determining my fate. My recently passed Grandmother, the Jewish, is probably watching and listening to everyone get it wrong. ;)

You are missing all the fun. I have the Bible expert and the Koran expert talking here determining my fate. My recently passed Grandmother, the Jewish, is probably watching and listening to everyone get it wrong. ;)

YES!!! YOU GET TO BELIEVE God's inspired(GOD BREATHED) Word or satan's lies!!!

Verdict is in... And they are piling the sticks. ;) Well both accepted that God speaks to me and that I have yet to understand the message, I need to have more patience, and I should work harder. No lightening yet. :)

Verdict is in... And they are piling the sticks. ;) Well both accepted that God speaks to me and that I have yet to understand the message, I need to have more patience, and I should work harder. No lightening yet. :)

Must you have "lightening" =judgment in your life before you wise up??????????? that would be sad!!!! for you!

Must you have "lightening" =judgment in your life before you wise up??????????? that would be sad!!!! for you!

I am not going anywhere without understanding.

I am not going anywhere without understanding.

◄ James 1:5 ►
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. BUT DOUBT NOT,BELIEVE!!

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

I agree it wont be good for atheist--but far worse for the occupants of the 99% false religions( Babylon the great) that God warned all--GET OUT OF HER-- or will be held responsible for all of her sins that have amassed to the heavens.( not to mention the bloodguilt)

The true servants of Jesus' God and Father have a bright future in store--you could be apart of that. Learn Jesus' truths and apply them daily.

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

I agree it wont be good for atheist--but far worse for the occupants of the 99% false religions( Babylon the great) that God warned all--GET OUT OF HER-- or will be held responsible for all of her sins that have amassed to the heavens.( not to mention the bloodguilt)

The true servants of Jesus' God and Father have a bright future in store--you could be apart of that. Learn Jesus' truths and apply them daily.
Freudian slip. :D

Forum List

Back