ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

only a psychotic thinks he speaks for G-d.

:cuckoo:

You do understand there is just a little bit of irony in that statement, don't you?

no. there isn't. i don't pretend to speak for anyone but myself. the nutter, with the G-d complex, however, needs to seek help.

I take GOD AT HIS WORD!!! No need for you to give more proof.

Well, the bible is NOt the word of god. It even states this itself, it is just storytelling. So, if you want to hear the word of god you will have to talk to him directly. Which could be considered as delusional.
The word of god can be found only in the Quran, as they say, but then this god looks more like a mulitcriminal mega jerk than a god.

only a psychotic thinks he speaks for G-d.

:cuckoo:

You do understand there is just a little bit of irony in that statement, don't you?

no. there isn't. i don't pretend to speak for anyone but myself. the nutter, with the G-d complex, however, needs to seek help.

Of course not. You will not even spell out His name. Perhaps G and d are too many letters and you should be a little more abstract than that.

Of course not. You will not even spell out His name. Perhaps G and d are too many letters and you should be a little more abstract than that.

it's not that i "won't" spell out his name. I'm a jew. we DON'T speall out his name.

but i do appreciate your ignorance.

perhaps you should have asked first.

Well, the bible is NOt the word of god. It even states this itself, it is just storytelling. So, if you want to hear the word of god you will have to talk to him directly. Which could be considered as delusional.
The word of god can be found only in the Quran, as they say, but then this god looks more like a mulitcriminal mega jerk than a god.

From someone I know, who knows that Book cover to cover, the Book is a work of perfection.

it's not that i "won't" spell out his name. I'm a jew. we DON'T speall out his name.

but i do appreciate your ignorance.

perhaps you should have asked first.

Fine, score one for your side. I thought it was Jehovah Witnesses that did not spell out His name. I had the Bible. Is that not a different Book anyway?

From someone I know, who knows that Book cover to cover, the Book is a work of perfection.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. 4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it. JOHN 1:1-5

GISMYS, you and that Book are definitely at One with each other. Neither of you/Book make any sense. So how about this angle, if darkness does not comprehend Light and I do not comprehend what is revealed then that which is reveal to me is not revealed to me because I am the one who does not understand and what I understand is that which is not.

GISMYS, you and that Book are definitely at One with each other. Neither of you/Book make any sense. So how about this angle, if darkness does not comprehend Light and I do not comprehend what is revealed then that which is reveal to me is not revealed to me because I am the one who does not understand and what I understand is that which is not.

The only hope for lost,blinded fools is to ask GOD for help and to believe GOD will help you. HE WILL IF YOU DO.

The only hope for lost,blinded fools is to ask GOD for help and to believe GOD will help you. HE WILL IF YOU DO.

This is not about me.

Oops, small correction. I went to double check something and it was 37, not 35. I remembered the words, kind of hard not to, but I forgot exactly what number it was. Sure glad I cleared that one up. I am kind of new to this whole thing and one page is the same as another to me.

[edit] I just wanted to throw this so no one would think I was just playing with them. I was checking the draws to make sure we were not leaving anything behind and I found the Bible. I randomly opened as I said. The top of the page of open Book was 36 and since I was in the middle of the chapter that did not make any sense so I went to the beginning of the chapter in front of me. I read about some bones and stuff. I read the whole chapter although I must admit line 19 or so it was not making any sense so I left it at that. I did not read 38. On the way back I looked up the chapter out of curiosity. It seemed to be a significant part of the Bible but other than that I thought nothing of it. I have been watching a YouTube video for last couple of days and they kept mentioning Ezekiel 37, 38, and 39. I thought, "Hey that is only a couple of chapters past where I open the Book to." (thinking I opened to 35) so I posted the earlier post. I rechecked something and relized that they were referring to exactly the chapter I opened to and I posted this post, and now I just updated that post. [MENTION=42952]GISMYS[/MENTION] - Since you seem to like this kind of stuff I thought you might be interested in the edit.[/edit]

Last edited:

What "word"?

The bibles were written by men. Which writers of the bibles had the script narrated by any of the gods?

Mo' thought he had heard voices (the angel Gabriel). Even that would be hearsay ^2.

Send an email to Joseph Smith. He has some golden plates he'll sell you. Or, if you send the money to me, I'll get the plates for you.

Just believe, and it will be so.

ALL t he BIBLE is INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) BY GOD, IT IS LIVING ETERNAL TRUTH!!!

GOD'S WORD says=A whip is for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, And a rod for the back of fools. 4Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him. 5Answer a fool as his folly deserves, That he not be wise in his own eyes.…PROVERBS 26:4===That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

God enjoys the company of atheists more than nutjob Christians like you

GOD'S WORD says=A whip is for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, And a rod for the back of fools. 4Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Or you will also be like him. 5Answer a fool as his folly deserves, That he not be wise in his own eyes.…PROVERBS 26:4===That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

God has set his rules. If He follows them, I follow them, should you not also?

God has set his rules. If He follows them, I follow them, should you not also?

A GOOD WHIPPING MIGHT DO AN ATHEIST MUCH GOOD! yes !!===

GISMYS, ask God for help, please.

gismo preaches hate and calls it Christianity.

He comes across as downright demented, a cyber version of the crazy old guy down on the corner that people turn away from as they pass.

OTOH, maybe it keeps him off the streets.

GISMYS, ask God for help, please.

YES!! I ASK FOR HELP EACH DAY,HELP,BLESSINGS WISDOM,KNOWLEDGE,MORE UNDERSTANDING,FORGIVNESS AND THEN I THANK GOD FOR ALL HIS MANY BLESSINGS!!! hOW SWEET IS IS TO LIVE LIFE AS A SON OF god!!! AND YOU??

Forum List

Back