ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

more fire and brimstone and mindless repetition from gizmo. Please take your two psalms passages and cram them.

those word from a fool!!!!! Roflmao!!!

Laugh all you want. The god you choose to worship doesn't appear to have any benevolence in his heart, Gizmo. You want people to spend the rest of their lives fearing his wrath. I have better things to do with my life than to live in fear, and to let that fear control my every thought and action. That's not living, Gizmo. That's a living hell.

In the end, our final resting place will be a hole in the ground. Do you think the dirt that covers your coffin will somehow be more pure than mine?

more fire and brimstone and mindless repetition from gizmo. Please take your two psalms passages and cram them.

those word from a fool!!!!! Roflmao!!!

Laugh all you want. The god you choose to worship doesn't appear to have any benevolence in his heart, Gizmo. You want people to spend the rest of their lives fearing his wrath. I have better things to do with my life than to live in fear, and to let that fear control my every thought and action. That's not living, Gizmo. That's a living hell.

In the end, our final resting place will be a hole in the ground. Do you think the dirt that covers your coffin will somehow be more pure than mine?

THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT NEED FEAR GOD are those that love sin and reject GOD'S love!!! and you??

WOW!!! ALMIGHTY GOD TELLS ALL CREATION THE TRUTH ABOUT ATHEIST!!!==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1

Most have little understanding of God and his will, Many mortals seem to think that what they deem as wicked is wicked--but in reality--its what God says is wicked which differs from their thoughts.
For example--- 2 people are in love--they don't wait to have sex until after marriage--- and then wonder why 50% are ending in divorce---because they did not listen to God who says fornication( sex out of marriage) is an act of wickedness( 1 cor 6:9-11) Will God be with that marriage if they count him out from the beginning? The big fail is to not bother learning Jesus' truths and applying them first over ones own desires( Matt 16:24)
99% are being mislead--the majority by teachers of darkness--who do not continuously promote Jesus' truths-- these are the ones seeking the tithe--telling all they are saved--when its not truth---one must endure till the end to be saved.( matt 10:22)

is this word of god to poor lost atheists too hard for you to understand???????????????that man is a fool who says to himself, “there is no god!” anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.psalm 14:1===only a fool would say to himself, “there is no god.” and why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. Psalm 53:1 and you???

if i made up a religion that's what i would say god said too. Brilliant!!! Only problem is what if the person you are telling this story to is smart?

no worries!!! God told me all about you!!!! Fool!!!

You've already tried several times to scare/threaten us non believers into believing you and that has not worked one bit. In fact you strengthen our non beliefs so if you think you are speaking for god he told me to tell you to stop speaking for him. He says you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

So anyways, getting back to waking you up from the brainwashing you've undertook since you were born. How do you account for this: The Bible is historically inaccurate, factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

The rulers of the time back then used religion as a tool. Fact is today, no one with a sound mind takes the bible(s) literally. So today most people who believe in god don't believe any of the miracles happened. It's only a matter of time that the christian religion is obsolete. Dying one soul each time an old members passes on, and their kids are not believing in Noah or Adam and Eve like their monkey ancestors did just 2 generations ago. We will be a better, kinder, less war, feed the poor, healthcare for all, less pollution type planet when the leaders no longer get to use religion to control the vote.

if i made up a religion that's what i would say god said too. Brilliant!!! Only problem is what if the person you are telling this story to is smart?

You've already tried several times to scare/threaten us non believers into believing you and that has not worked one bit. In fact you strengthen our non beliefs so if you think you are speaking for god he told me to tell you to stop speaking for him. He says you haven't a fucking clue what you are talking about.

So anyways, getting back to waking you up from the brainwashing you've undertook since you were born. How do you account for this: The Bible is historically inaccurate, factually incorrect, inconsistent and contradictory. It was artificially constructed by a group of men in antiquity and is poorly translated, heavily altered and selectively interpreted. Entire sections of the text have been redacted over time.

The rulers of the time back then used religion as a tool. Fact is today, no one with a sound mind takes the bible(s) literally. So today most people who believe in god don't believe any of the miracles happened. It's only a matter of time that the christian religion is obsolete. Dying one soul each time an old members passes on, and their kids are not believing in Noah or Adam and Eve like their monkey ancestors did just 2 generations ago. We will be a better, kinder, less war, feed the poor, healthcare for all, less pollution type planet when the leaders no longer get to use religion to control the vote.

HEY!!! YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE HELL,GOD WILL NOT FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT HIS LOVE AND BLESSINGS!!! No skin off my nose if you want to choose hell!!!!

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Page after page of gismo's spamming.

He still doesn't get it - Atheists don't believe in his god so they just don't care.

Maybe if gismo could post the exact bible passage where "ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!"

Psalms 1

1 Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so,
But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,
Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the Lord knows the way of the righteous,
But the way of the ungodly shall perish.

yeah, blah blah blah but EXACTLY where does your bible say

"ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!"

HEY!!! YOU ARE FREE TO CHOOSE HELL,GOD WILL NOT FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT HIS LOVE AND BLESSINGS!!! No skin off my nose if you want to choose hell!!!!

I don't choose hell. Tell you what fool. God said you need to suck my dick or burn in hell forever. Ready? No? Ok, you too are free to choose hell. God will not force you to suck my dick and accept his love through my penis. And with your teeth, no skin off my dick if you want to choose hell.

I don't choose hell. Tell you what fool. God said you need to suck my dick or burn in hell forever. Ready? No? Ok, you too are free to choose hell. God will not force you to suck my dick and accept his love through my penis. And with your teeth, no skin off my dick if you want to choose hell.

NOW WE SEE THE SICK MINDSET AND EVIL THOUGHTS OF THE SEXUAL PERVERT EXPOSES FOR ALL HERE TO SEE!!! NOT pretty!!HUH??

Psalms 1

1 Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
But his delight is in the law of the Lord,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so,
But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,
Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the Lord knows the way of the righteous,
But the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Translation: You will be blessed if you join my cult, you won't if you don't.

You're a pussy so don't get in the way of a sinner.

OMG, aren't you guys scornful of our government?

So don't get in your own way is how I translate that.

Ignorance is bliss.

And if you believe you will succeed no matter what you try, even though this won't turn out to be true. Lots of christians who fail every day. Jesus is there to catch them when they fall, and oh boy do they fall often.

We can study what happens to your body when you die and what happens to mine and each of us chaff sister.

You are a sinner. That means you won't stand with the righteous. You said it. Do you claim you don't sin? Then you are doomed.

Tell me what exactly is "the way of the ungodly"? And if a christian is only a christian because they've been baptized/born again and they believe in god, is that enough? So if they live a sinful life like most christians do, do they still get to go to heaven just because they believe in god? I know many cheating, stealing, lying greedy christians. I'm willing to bet the attributes you give to "the ungodly" are going to look an awful lot like what most of you bad christians are all about.

NOW WE SEE THE SICK MINDSET AND EVIL THOUGHTS OF THE SEXUAL PERVERT EXPOSES FOR ALL HERE TO SEE!!! NOT pretty!!HUH??

I can't help what god tells me.

God said you need to suck my dick or burn in hell forever. You are free to choose hell if you don't believe me. Want proof? I have a book I wrote down everything he told me. It's proof, right? Just like the bible is proof? No? Why not?

God will not force you to suck my dick and accept his love through it. With your teeth, no skin off my dick if you want to choose hell.

Why did god make sex so good? If he didn't want us to sin he shouldn't have made orgasms feel so good.

God said you need to suck my dick or burn in hell forever. You are free to choose hell if you don't believe me. Want proof? I have a book I wrote down everything he told me. It's proof, right? Just like the bible is proof? No? Why not?

God will not force you to suck my dick and accept his love through it. With your teeth, no skin off my dick if you want to choose hell.

TAKE A LONG LOOK AT THE EXPOSED MIND OF THE TYPICAL SEXUAL PERVERT!!NOW WE SEE THE SICK MINDSET AND EVIL THOUGHTS OF THE SEXUAL PERVERT EXPOSES FOR ALL HERE TO SEE!!! NOT pretty!!HUH??

Why did god make sex so good? If he didn't want us to sin he shouldn't have made orgasms feel so good.

Orgasms are just Satan wriggling his fingers through your sinful innards during your lust-filled animal rutting. To counter the chases of the Dark One using your nether regions as his plaything, you should only engage in sex for the purposes of procreation, use a sheet with a hole cut in it between you and your partner (so you never see her and get evil thoughts running through your head), only engage in the missionary position, sing hymns during the whole process*, and confess your sins to your priest./preacher/minister immediately afterward.

*Reading the Bible and/or watching anything with Kirk Cameron in it during the sex are also allowable.

Get behind us satan

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Your God is jealous of Atheists! And rightly so!

Not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist. I repeat, not one man in a thousand has either strength of mind or goodness of heart to be an Atheist.
-- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Where you been today Gismys? Are you booking that plane flight to cum see me? God said he was going to impregnate you with his second son but you are too ugly so he's giving me the power and authority to ordain you between the legs with my covenant. I don't know exactly what he was telling me he was speaking in tongues and telling me thou art this and though shall not. He said thou shall not allowith you to enjoyith it. He said you can't have any orgasms until you go to heaven. Now you know why you've never had one before. And if you have, please describe it for me and go slow. I want to make sure it was a heavenly O not a Satanic one.

Forum List

Back