ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

NO NEED FOR MORE PROOF!!!==ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!! and atheist's posts here prove GOD right each day.
That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

You say there is no need for more proof, but God continually invites us to prove all things. He invites us to ask and learn wisdom from Him. To seek and find. He gives proof for those who believe.

So I have to believe the unbelievable and then he will provide proof? Doesn't work that way goober.

But you made a good point. God continues to ask us to prove we are worthy. Well god, prove you exist. Prove to me the pedophile priests are not making it up.

I am a good person and my heart wants there to be a god but my mind says it's all made up. For years you'd be killed or ostrasized for saying you didn't believe in god. Luckily human's are evolving and getting smarter and not letting their corrupt churches fight science and logic. Either their church evolve or die just like every other religion that came before, which were about 900 other made up religions before christianity. Did they make it up or did god erase the chaulk board and start over 899 times?

YES!!! ALMIGHTY GOD IS GOD AND HE MAKES THE RULES NOT little sin loving man. TRY TO THINK!!! NO little man has or ever will ever win trying to argue and fight with ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

NO NEED FOR MORE PROOF!!!==ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!! and atheist's posts here prove GOD right each day.
That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

You say there is no need for more proof, but God continually invites us to prove all things. He invites us to ask and learn wisdom from Him. To seek and find. He gives proof for those who believe.

So I have to believe the unbelievable and then he will provide proof? Doesn't work that way goober.

But you made a good point. God continues to ask us to prove we are worthy. Well god, prove you exist. Prove to me the pedophile priests are not making it up.

I am a good person and my heart wants there to be a god but my mind says it's all made up. For years you'd be killed or ostrasized for saying you didn't believe in god. Luckily human's are evolving and getting smarter and not letting their corrupt churches fight science and logic. Either their church evolve or die just like every other religion that came before, which were about 900 other made up religions before christianity. Did they make it up or did god erase the chaulk board and start over 899 times?

The fact that people believe is evidence that it's not unbelievable.

As for pedophile priests, why would you listen to them instead of the honest followers of the Lord?

There no fight between faith and science. they both teach about the world around us.

I could answer your questions in detail. But I don't have the time at the moment. However, if you are willing to experiment on the word and ask the Lord for wisdom, I think you would find your answers for yourself far easier than I can give them to you.

I didn't always know there was a God. At first I had to exercise faith that if God was there, He could let me know. Sometimes you need to start at the basics. Faith is more than just belief.

YES!!! ALMIGHTY GOD IS GOD AND HE MAKES THE RULES NOT little sin loving man. TRY TO THINK!!! NO little man has or ever will ever win trying to argue and fight with ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

Abraham and Moses both argued with God for the sake of their people and God granted to them their desires.

The Lord does invite us to think. But how much thought goes into insulting others?

Abraham and Moses both argued with God for the sake of their people and God granted to them their desires.

The Lord does invite us to think. But how much thought goes into insulting others?

YOU ARE NO MOSES!!! little guy!!!

Ya see now? Even if I could get my brain on hold long enough to believe in Magic Sky Fairies, magic water, magic smoke, a three days dead guy walking out of a cave, yadda yadda yadda ...

Ain't no way I'm giving up those "wriggling fingers through my sinful innards". Nope. Ain't gonna happen.

Besides, I fall asleep when I try to read the bible.

That's partly why I don't read gismo's rants.

Why are athiests in these sights
1) a lack of life
2) bullies
3) hate
4) fear God is real

I'll give you an example last night I was watching a science show about our carbon footprint from our factories and our cars and I remember them saying something like our factories give off more sulfur or co2 or carbon than all the volcano's. Blablabla, the bottom line is human's are a plague on this planet and we are destroying it. Atheists/scientists/liberals/none religious nuts want to go green and clean up our rivers and lakes and live clean. The corporations of course want to continue to pollute because going green will cost them profits.

So who besides a corporate CEO and Shareholder would fight global warming? A religious nut is who. They think Jesus is coming and global warming is the hoax. They don't realize it's the other way around. They are like David Koresh's or the Branch Dividians or the Waco nuts. A big cult.

Religion makes people stupid. Stop it.

The ones who actually learn Jesus truths and apply them daily are filled with wisdom-1%--the rest remain in darkness-99%

Gismys has some good qualities desirable to God--He knows a need for spirituality--He or She has a zeal to help their fellow man find and serve God, yes truth is lacking, but with fervent prayer to Jesus' God and Father---hearts can open. Saul was a zealous Pharisee hater of Christians, He lived his life to ruin as many as their lives as possible--he wanted them all dead--But Jesus turned him around with that zealousy became a powerful worker for God. Pray Gismys.

I agree that he/she has some good qualities.

NO WORRIES little guys!!!I LIVE MY LIFE AS A son OF god!!!and you??

Are you sure Gismys???? 1 John 1:3---a mirror to see who is who---- it teaches--it is impossible for a child of God to practice even 1 sin--- this is telling all, anyone who practices even 1 sin is a child of the devil. Matt 7:21-23---a worker of iniquity= a practicer of 1 sin.

I agree that he/she has some good qualities.

NO WORRIES little guys!!!I LIVE MY LIFE AS A son OF god!!!and you??

Are you sure Gismys???? 1 John 1:3---a mirror to see who is who---- it teaches--it is impossible for a child of God to practice even 1 sin--- this is telling all, anyone who practices even 1 sin is a child of the devil. Matt 7:21-23---a worker of iniquity= a practicer of 1 sin.

And Gismys thinks she has a get out of hell free card just because she believes the jesus story, just like muslims believe their story and mormon's believe their story and catholics think they are the original/real deal. Their all fucking crazy.

And for the record, there is no god. He never talked to Adam, Eve, Noah, Moses or Jesus and he certainly didn't talk to that crazy black female morning preacher I saw last weekend at 4am in the morning speaking in tongues.

So this thread is a bold faced lie. It should say Gismys Says God Says.

Why would you listen to them instead of the honest followers of the Lord?

There no fight between faith and science. they both teach about the world around us.

I could answer your questions in detail. But I don't have the time at the moment. However, if you are willing to experiment on the word and ask the Lord for wisdom, I think you would find your answers for yourself far easier than I can give them to you.

I didn't always know there was a God. At first I had to exercise faith that if God was there, He could let me know. Sometimes you need to start at the basics. Faith is more than just belief.

Because the honest followers of the lord were told a fable by their parents and those pedophile priests. The ones who sincerely believe are no less wrong than the ones who know they are peddling a lie.

And trust me, I went through all the phases. Believed because I was too young to question. Then I went with some born agains with an open mind and left that experience still with questions. I was a teenager at the time. Then I went to church throughout college and after college and I never really felt it. I still believed in god and I guess Jesus but I did always question the stories I have to admit. But then I went for about 10 years of doubting. People said read the bible so I did. Didn't do anything for me. Then I decided I didn't buy any organized religions because they are all bs. Just the same thing god told Joseph Smith when he prayed and asked God which church he should join. Only difference is god didn't tell me to start my own church. If there was a god he told me that no one on this earth has a clue about who or what he is, they are all just making it up. So I had a personal relationship with god. Then I watched a couple of science shows and saw a few atheists on the internet and it hit me, THERE IS NO GOD. He didn't create us, we invented him.

When I became convinced that the universe was natural, that all the ghosts and gods were myths, there entered into my brain, into my soul, into every drop of my blood, the sense, the feeling, the joy of freedom. The walls of my prison crumbled and fell. The dungeon was flooded with light and all the bolts and bars and manacles turned to dust. I was no longer a servant, a serf, or a slave. There was for me no master in all the wide world, not even in infinite space.

I was free to think. Free to express my thoughts, free to live in my own ideal. Free to live for myself and those I loved. Free to use all my faculties, all my senses. Free to spread imagination’s wings, free to investigate, to guess, and dream and hope. Free to judge and determine for myself. Free to reject all ignorant and cruel creeds, all the inspired books that savages have produced, and the barbarous legends of the past. Free from sanctified mistakes and “holy” lies. Free from the fear of eternal pain, free from the winged monsters of the night. Free from devils, ghosts and gods. For the first time I was free.

There were no prohibited places in all of the realm of thought. No error, no space where fancy could not spread her painted wings. No chains for my limbs. No lashes for my back. No flames for my flesh. No Master’s frown or threat, no following in another’s steps. No need to bow or cringe or crawl, or utter lying words. I was free; I stood erect and fearlessly, joyously faced all worlds.

My heart was filled with gratitude, with thankfulness, and went out in love to all the heros, the thinkers who gave their lives for liberty of hand and brain, for the freedom of labor and thought to those who fell on the fierce fields of war. To those who died in dungeons, bound in chains, to those by fire consumed, to all the wise, the good, the brave of every land whose thoughts and deeds have given freedom to the sons of men. And then, I vowed to grasp the torch that they held, and hold it high, That light might conquer darkness still.

-Robert Green Ingersoll (1833-1899)

1) a lack of life
2) bullies
3) hate
4) fear God is real

I'll give you an example last night I was watching a science show about our carbon footprint from our factories and our cars and I remember them saying something like our factories give off more sulfur or co2 or carbon than all the volcano's. Blablabla, the bottom line is human's are a plague on this planet and we are destroying it. Atheists/scientists/liberals/none religious nuts want to go green and clean up our rivers and lakes and live clean. The corporations of course want to continue to pollute because going green will cost them profits.

So who besides a corporate CEO and Shareholder would fight global warming? A religious nut is who. They think Jesus is coming and global warming is the hoax. They don't realize it's the other way around. They are like David Koresh's or the Branch Dividians or the Waco nuts. A big cult.

The ones who actually learn Jesus truths and apply them daily are filled with wisdom-1%--the rest remain in darkness-99%

Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.” – Chapman Cohen

“The significance of our lives and our fragile planet is determined only by our own wisdom and courage. We are the custodians of life’s meaning. We long for a Parent to care for us, to forgive us our errors, to save us from our childish mistakes. But knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. If we crave some cosmic purpose, then let us find ourselves a worthy goal.” – Carl Sagan

“We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out.” – Adolf Hitler

“I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking. The world is so exquisite with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there’s little good evidence. Far better it seems to me, in our vulnerability, is to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.” – Carl Sagan

1) a lack of life
2) bullies
3) hate
4) fear God is real

If Jesus is the son of god, but also god himself, then he supposedly sacrificed himself to himself to save what he created from himself. He also, therefore, prayed to himself and begged himself not to require himself be crucified in order to appease himself and save the world from the wrath of himself.

If Jesus is the son of god, but also god himself, then he supposedly sacrificed himself to himself to save what he created from himself. He also, therefore, prayed to himself and begged himself not to require himself be crucified in order to appease himself and save the world from the wrath of himself.

WAY TO GO!!! THERE MAY BE HOPE FOR YOU YET!!! Maybe!!

WAY TO GO!!! THERE MAY BE HOPE FOR YOU YET!!! Maybe!!

God called me up last nite. Told me you are an Idiot. And yes, he said a capital letter "I" would be appropriate.

WAY TO GO!!! THERE MAY BE HOPE FOR YOU YET!!! Maybe!![/QUOTE]

:cuckoo::eusa_pray::cuckoo::eusa_pray::eusa_whistle::eusa_shifty::eusa_pray::lol::eusa_angel::cuckoo:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WRITTEN OVER 3000 YEARS AGO BUT STILL IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE YOU TODAY!!HUH??======HELL is licking its chops in anticipation of this delicious morsel. 15 In that day the haughty shall be brought down to the dust; the proud shall be humbled; 16 but the Lord Almighty is exalted above all, for he alone is holy, just, and good. 17 In those days flocks will feed among the ruins. Lambs and calves and kids will pasture there!

18 Woe to those who drag their sins behind them like a bullock on a rope. 19 They even mock the Holy One of Israel and dare the Lord to punish them. “Hurry up and punish us, O Lord,” they say. “We want to see what you can do!” 20 They say that what is right is wrong and what is wrong is right; that black is white and white is black; bitter is sweet and sweet is bitter.

21 Woe to those who are wise and shrewd in their own eyes! 22 Woe to those who are “heroes” when it comes to drinking and boast about the liquor they can hold. 23 They take bribes to pervert justice, letting the wicked go free and putting innocent men in jail. 24 Therefore God will deal with them and burn them. They will disappear like straw on fire. Their roots will rot and their flowers wither, for they have thrown away the laws of God and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. 25 That is why the anger of the Lord is hot against his people; that is why he has reached out his hand to smash them. The hills will tremble, and the rotting bodies of his people will be thrown as refuse in the streets. But even so, his anger is not ended; his hand is heavy on them still.
ISAIAH 5:14-25

No he didn't. GOD would know that an atheist is a fool, while atheists are fools...

LOL..don't waste your time, People have been trying to teach GISM the difference between to, two, and too for years with no success and even if he eventually did learn how to spell he still wouldn't make any sense.....

Jesus isn't God--He is Gods son---The great apostasy twisted it into Jesus being God--- God would call these fools as well.

Jesus isn't God--He is Gods son---The great apostasy twisted it into Jesus being God--- God would call these fools as well.

ALMIGHTY GOD=GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT=ALMIGHTY GOD!!! IS THIS TRUTH WAY OVER YOUR PEANUT BRAIN non-thinking????

That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? SO DO YOU COMPOUND YOUR SIN BY TRYING TO SAY GOD'S WORD IS NOT TRUE???? BEWARE!

Forum List

Back