ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!

THIS IS GOD'S WORD AND WE BELIEVERS NEED TO GIVE GOD'S WORD TO ALL THE WORLD!!!======That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? IF THE TRUTH HURTS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT=CHANGE YOUR EVIL WAYS!!!

THIS IS GOD'S WORD AND WE BELIEVERS NEED TO GIVE GOD'S WORD TO ALL THE WORLD!!!======That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? IF THE TRUTH HURTS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT=CHANGE YOUR EVIL WAYS!!!

Your post is like a 6 ft 8 guy going up to a 5 ft 4 guy and slapping him and saying you better do this. That turns people away Gismys--you might be costing some eternal life, Love conquers all---- instead of slapping them, show them that God is love and the wonderful hope in front of us entering Gods kingdom and how it cures all of mankinds woes.
You post a lot of scriptures but I don't recall any of Jesus' important teachings like the ones I showed you. Doesn't a Christian draw one to Jesus?

Your post is like a 6 ft 8 guy going up to a 5 ft 4 guy and slapping him and saying you better do this. That turns people away Gismys--you might be costing some eternal life, Love conquers all---- instead of slapping them, show them that God is love and the wonderful hope in front of us entering Gods kingdom and how it cures all of mankinds woes.
You post a lot of scriptures but I don't recall any of Jesus' important teachings like the ones I showed you. Doesn't a Christian draw one to Jesus?

I HAVE GOD'S WORD THAT HIS WORD WILL not return void!!! Why not believe GOD!

I do believe God --do you know what the fruitage of the spirit is Gismys. A true follower of Christ displays these and brings honor to God in every step. He in turn shares the honor with Jesus.

I do believe God --do you know what the fruitage of the spirit is Gismys. A true follower of Christ displays these and brings honor to God in every step. He in turn shares the honor with Jesus.

THIS IS GOD'S WORDS TO FOOLS!!!===THIS IS GOD'S WORD AND WE BELIEVERS NEED TO GIVE GOD'S WORD TO ALL THE WORLD!!!======That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? IF THE TRUTH HURTS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT=CHANGE YOUR EVIL WAYS!!!

THIS IS GOD'S WORDS TO FOOLS!!!===THIS IS GOD'S WORD AND WE BELIEVERS NEED TO GIVE GOD'S WORD TO ALL THE WORLD!!!======That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you??? IF THE TRUTH HURTS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT=CHANGE YOUR EVIL WAYS!!!

I didn't say Gods word doesn't say that about certain ones, but what I am saying--its not what draws one--honey draws one--then they can realize the otherside of the two edge sword( Gods word)--or attack teachings, not individuals-- you would be booted out of every other sight.

I didn't say Gods word doesn't say that about certain ones, but what I am saying--its not what draws one--honey draws one--then they can realize the otherside of the two edge sword( Gods word)--or attack teachings, not individuals-- you would be booted out of every other sight.

SO NOW YOU THINK YOU KNOW BETTER THAN GOD!!!??? ARE YOU A FOOL too???

JESUS turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's

JESUS turned and said to Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's

Gods interests are what I showed you- for a follower to apply the fruitages of the spirit in all matters and doing it for the honor of God--thus one would teach with love to the potential lost sheep of God, Love is what draws them Gismys-- you are reasoning falsely out of a zealous heart--put Gismys away and do this--Matt 16:24,Matt 7:21
A fisher of men, teaches from love, understanding. and more importantly does this Jesus said--John 4:22-24

Last edited:

Gods interests are what I showed you- for a follower to apply the fruitages of the spirit in all matters and doing it for the honor of God--thus one would teach with love to the potential lost sheep of God, Love is what draws them Gismys-- you are reasoning falsely out of a zealous heart--put Gismys away and do this--Matt 16:24,Matt 7:21
YES!!! IT IS THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD THAT DRAWS MANKIND TO HIM, YES LOVE BUT ALSO WARNING OF THE COST OF SIN and of being a fool!!!and you??

YES!!! IT IS THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD THAT DRAWS MANKIND TO HIM, YES LOVE BUT ALSO WARNING OF THE COST OF SIN and of being a fool!!!and you??

OK Gismys--do it your way.

OK Gismys--do it your way.

GOD'S WORD IS GOD'S WAY. Think!

ALMIGHTY GOD'S WORD PROVED TRUE HERE EACH DAY!!!====ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!
That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

EACH DAY HERE WE SEE IGNORANT,BLINDED,SIN LOVING,GOD REJECTING UNBELIEVERS ALLOW satan to use them as his tools,FOOLS,puppets!!!==========ALMIGHTY GOD says atheist are FOOLS!!!
That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

GOD HATING UNBELIEVERS NEED TO FACE THE TRUTH!!!==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

When did GOD say that? Anyone have any proof?

DO YOU DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD??????????GOD HATING UNBELIEVERS NEED TO FACE THE TRUTH!!!==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

DO YOU DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD??????????GOD HATING UNBELIEVERS NEED TO FACE THE TRUTH!!!==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Us god deniers not haters deny the lies of your church.

Seems like from the first time men made up god and used it to control people, other men have been denying. In the past you could stone or burn them and kill them. Today you can only use emotional intimidation and try to scare people into believing. Scare em with hell. Well we don't believe you, your church, your ignorant ancestors or that jesus was the son of god.

How come it's ok that muslims and jews deny jesus is who you say he is? How come they get a free pass? Is it only atheists that go to hell?

See, all organized religions are in on it together. They don't call each other out because then they'd be calling themselves out. If Christianity started poking holes in the mormon or muslim faiths, they'd start doing it back and that'd be no good for the business. Its like Mafia families. They try not to war with each other if at all possible.

And a lot of people think as long as you believe in any god then that's close enough. Bullshit. If you are a christian then all non christians are going to hell. You should hate muslims and jews just as much as you do atheists. Why don't you?

Us god deniers not haters deny the lies of your church.

Seems like from the first time men made up god and used it to control people, other men have been denying. In the past you could stone or burn them and kill them. Today you can only use emotional intimidation and try to scare people into believing. Scare em with hell. Well we don't believe you, your church, your ignorant ancestors or that jesus was the son of god.

How come it's ok that muslims and jews deny jesus is who you say he is? How come they get a free pass? Is it only atheists that go to hell?

See, all organized religions are in on it together. They don't call each other out because then they'd be calling themselves out. If Christianity started poking holes in the mormon or muslim faiths, they'd start doing it back and that'd be no good for the business. Its like Mafia families. They try not to war with each other if at all possible.

And a lot of people think as long as you believe in any god then that's close enough. Bullshit. If you are a christian then all non christians are going to hell. You should hate muslims and jews just as much as you do atheists. Why don't you?

GOD AND TRUE BELIEVER LOVE EVEN THE GOD REJECTING SINNER BUT WE HATE HIS SIN!!READ AND LEARN====JESUS SAYS== anyone who believes in me will have eternal life. 16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.

18 “There is no eternal doom awaiting those who trust him to save them. But those who don’t trust him have already been tried and condemned for not believing in the only Son of God. 19 Their sentence is based on this fact: that the Light from heaven came into the world, but they loved the darkness more than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 They hated the heavenly Light because they wanted to sin in the darkness. They stayed away from that Light for fear their sins would be exposed and they would be punished. 21 But those doing right come gladly to the Light to let everyone see that they are doing what God wants them to.”
John 3:15-21

You reference a book written by men who claim they were "inspired" by god

Hardly proof

Forum List

Back