Alone

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
We have really enjoyed this show.
Better than Naked and Afraid (enough of the mosquitos all ready)

Some of these folks are incredible.
Although this season (8) - haven't seen a badass yet really. Seem to all be struggling

Boring season so far

All the best ones are out. Don’t know who to root for

Boring season so far

All the best ones are out. Don’t know who to root for
The one guy that built the amazing cabin... then one day later - quit.
He looked to be a good one.
This season is clearly folks nowhere near as badass as previous seasons. It is basically watching 53 minutes of sitting around and moping about failing to catch fish.

The one guy that built the amazing cabin... then one day later - quit.
He looked to be a good one.
This season is clearly folks nowhere near as badass as previous seasons. It is basically watching 53 minutes of sitting around and moping about failing to catch fish.

I thought the two guys who killed a beaver would have food for a month.
They both got sick from eating beaver

I wanted to slap that kid who quit after two weeks. I can never regain the time I am losing with my wife.
The show is called “Alone”
You would think he would know he would be alone for two or three months

I don't care for Alone so much as i liked N&A and especially N&AXL My favorite team was Melanie and Jeremy in the Atchafalaya swamp...first time for her. 2nd time for him. Today i found out that Melanie has died under suspicious, maybe self inflicted accidentally, maybe not.

I don't care for Alone so much as i liked N&A and especially N&AXL My favorite team was Melanie and Jeremy in the Atchafalaya swamp...first time for her. 2nd time for him. Today i found out that Melanie has died under suspicious, maybe self inflicted accidentally, maybe not.
N&A XL is definitely better than N&A.
"Nakey" as we like to call it, basically just became a show about how much can 2 people suffer, rather than surviving and seeing what mad skills they have. We both grew tired of episode after episode of "mosquitos and mosquitos and mosquitos"

Forum List

Back