Already, Trump destroying info, intel and healthcare

15966326_1428418897192042_5224602841335562114_n.jpg

......and ALWAYS bear in mind that Trump became INFAMOUS precisely because of his "fake news" push about Obama, feeding the racist hatred of Obama among the right wing nitwits.

As someone who ACTUALLY has a journalism degree, I call total bullshit.
So let me get this straight:

1. buzzfeed gets busted engaging in 'Fake News' and is dumped on by just about everyone, including their fellow news media, like CNN....and YOU call BS?!

2. CNN (in a video linked in this thread) declares it has helped Hillary every way they can, to include giving her a pass on ever scandal...and YOU call BS to the notion that media today pushes agendas?!

:lmao:
That is exactly what libtards do! Which is why it is so much fun watching Trump play them.

Labeling CNN "fake news", Trump is trying to create his own "Nazi style" propaganda machine.

Trying to discredit the CIA, without even taking their classified daily reports, pretending to know more than they do.

And dismantling the ACA along with the cons, saying he'll replace it "almost" simultaneously is just his next big lie. It's horrifying that the republicans hate Obama so much, that they are willing to throw 30 million sick Americans out in the street.

For someone that thinks he so smart, he doesn't have a clue about karma. This narcissist will be the death of this country.

You are too stupid to understand and too stuck in your leftist dogma to ever admit you are wrong so I'm wasting my time here. However, I'm bored so I'll give you the attention you do not deserve.

CNN published and promoted fake news. No doubt about that. Trump is correct.

Every time you play the NAZI card you show your stupidity and peopke know to ignore you.

The CIA had nothing to do with anything. It was the FBI that brought the report to Trump. Trump never mentions the CIA.

Trump and the GOP are already in the process of dismantling Obamacare.

Obama deserves our hate but that isn't why they are doing it. They are doing it because it was a lie to begin with and most people cannot afford it.

No one is entitled to healthcare so the street is where they belong.

Karma isn't a real thing moron.

The narcissist will be gone in a week, Trump will make America a better place.

......and ALWAYS bear in mind that Trump became INFAMOUS precisely because of his "fake news" push about Obama, feeding the racist hatred of Obama among the right wing nitwits.
More 'fake news' from the left, ashamed at the reality that it has been exposed Hillary was pushing the 'birth certificate' line back in 2008.

FAIL

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Former Hillary Campaign Manager Admits to 2008 Birther Link

I hate to break it to you snowflake, but we are way in the majority.

This forum is NOT the place to fix your stupidity....Stay dumb and uninformed, we need folks like you so we can tell our kids what happens if they don't get a decent education.....so, "thanks", I guess....

More 'fake news' from the left, ashamed at the reality that it has been exposed Hillary was pushing the 'birth certificate' line back in 2008.

FAIL

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Former Hillary Campaign Manager Admits to 2008 Birther Link

Did Hillary send private investigators to Hawaii or did Trump??? Simple question, Queasy..

This forum is NOT the place to fix your stupidity....Stay dumb and uninformed, we need folks like you so we can tell our kids what happens if they don't get a decent education.....so, "thanks", I guess....

It cute that you think you are being clever. We have the White House, the Senate, the House, most state governorships by a lot, most state legislators by a lot, so yeah, you idiots are in the minority by quite a lot.

Do the human race a favor and don't have kids.

This is fucking INTENSELY ironic coming from you.
Just pointing out that the corrupt, all-in, lying media is not being 'victimized' - they are receiving due justice.

Having a journalism degree I am appalled what the media calls journalism these days., no matter who it is. 'News' is no longer reporting the facts objectively'. It is about pushing an agenda, manipulation, propaganda.

As someone who ACTUALLY has a journalism degree, I call total bullshit.

Right, that's why you include fake news in your sig. The actual election results were, Trump carried 67% of the States to VICTORY!
lol @ you comparing 2 Wyomings to one California. Tumbleweeds don't count, dipshit.

Trump has no mandate to govern, and you should count yourself lucky. Because the less he's able to do, the more you will personally benefit.

Can you say 304-227? LMAO

Paint it any way you want, doesn't alter reality, does it loser?

You'll always (thankfully) be in the minority, OKTx........you and the rest of neo-racist Americans.

Perhaps at a kkk rally, or a Trump support group, but 3 million more votes proves you are not in the majority.

Your butthurt has made your brain malfunction.

Labeling CNN "fake news", Trump is trying to create his own "Nazi style" propaganda machine.

Trying to discredit the CIA, without even taking their classified daily reports, pretending to know more than they do.

And dismantling the ACA along with the cons, saying he'll replace it "almost" simultaneously is just his next big lie. It's horrifying that the republicans hate Obama so much, that they are willing to throw 30 million sick Americans out in the street.

For someone that thinks he so smart, he doesn't have a clue about karma. This narcissist will be the death of this country.

You can correctly assume that Trump's first State of the Union address will boil down to 3 words to the nation, "...ain't I great...."

You must have meant to put Oboma there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over two months since the election and the left has still not figured out calling the voters stupid and uneducated played a major role in the Democrats losses. Anyway keep it up I'm sure it will work as well for you in the next election as it did the last one.

You'll always (thankfully) be in the minority, OKTx........you and the rest of neo-racist Americans.

Perhaps at a kkk rally, or a Trump support group, but 3 million more votes proves you are not in the majority.

Your butthurt has made your brain malfunction.

I at least know how to count. 3 million more is ........well.........more.

It cute that you think you are being clever. We have the White House, the Senate, the House, most state governorships by a lot, most state legislators by a lot, so yeah, you idiots are in the minority by quite a lot.

Oligarchs in Russia control the entire government there....Do you see them as constituting the "majority" of that country's population?

3 million illegal votes from broke ass California, what a joke.

It must be very hard for you living in such abject fear.

Forum List

Back