Already, Trump destroying info, intel and healthcare

A simple question to right wingers about the "FAKE NEWS" allegations.........

Trump supposedly sent his "investigators" to Hawaii to research Obama's birth certificate....trump stated that we would be "amazed" at what these investigators are finding......

Now, thoroughly tanned and well rested, WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT DAMAGING INFORMATION FROM THESE INVESTIGATORS, MR. TRUMP???

A simple question to right wingers about the "FAKE NEWS" allegations.........

Trump supposedly sent his "investigators" to Hawaii to research Obama's birth certificate....trump stated that we would be "amazed" at what these investigators are finding......

Now, thoroughly tanned and well rested, WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT DAMAGING INFORMATION FROM THESE INVESTIGATORS, MR. TRUMP???
m6mrvJl.png

Trump regarding private investigators who found nothing and probably didn't exist: "EXTREMELY CREDIBLE!"

Trump regarding all 17 U.S. intelligence agencies: "FAKE NEWS!"

This is fucking INTENSELY ironic coming from you.
Just pointing out that the corrupt, all-in, lying media is not being 'victimized' - they are receiving due justice.

Having a journalism degree I am appalled what the media calls journalism these days., no matter who it is. 'News' is no longer reporting the facts objectively'. It is about pushing an agenda, manipulation, propaganda.

As someone who ACTUALLY has a journalism degree, I call total bullshit.

Right, that's why you include fake news in your sig. The actual election results were, Trump carried 67% of the States to VICTORY!

This is fucking INTENSELY ironic coming from you.
Just pointing out that the corrupt, all-in, lying media is not being 'victimized' - they are receiving due justice.

Having a journalism degree I am appalled what the media calls journalism these days., no matter who it is. 'News' is no longer reporting the facts objectively'. It is about pushing an agenda, manipulation, propaganda.

Right, that's why you include fake news in your sig. The actual election results were, Trump carried 67% of the States to VICTORY!
lol @ you comparing 2 Wyomings to one California. Tumbleweeds don't count, dipshit.

Trump has no mandate to govern, and you should count yourself lucky. Because the less he's able to do, the more you will personally benefit.

Don't cry because you got cold-cocked.
Ewe just called the NYTs liars. Ha ha!

No, your NYT article didn't even say Hillary participated in pay-to-play. It just drew vague connections. We later learned that Hillary had no part in the deal.

Labeling CNN "fake news", Trump is trying to create his own "Nazi style" propaganda machine.

Trying to discredit the CIA, without even taking their classified daily reports, pretending to know more than they do.

And dismantling the ACA along with the cons, saying he'll replace it "almost" simultaneously is just his next big lie. It's horrifying that the republicans hate Obama so much, that they are willing to throw 30 million sick Americans out in the street.

For someone that thinks he so smart, he doesn't have a clue about karma. This narcissist will be the death of this country.

Your dear leader claims 20 million covered by the UACA, now you claim that not only will 30 million lose health care, but will be removed form the abode and thrown into the streets. So tell us master DRAMA QUEEN, how long before Trump lines up 100 million to be shot and placed in mass graves? A month, two? ROFLMFAO

It probably won't be that bad. But tell me, does it need to get to that before you stop blindly defending him and realize you've been conned by a lifelong con artist?

No, I got exactly what I voted for, the hildabitch will never make a supreme court nomination. The destruction of your dear leaders "legacy" will be pure gravy.

No, your NYT article didn't even say Hillary participated in pay-to-play. It just drew vague connections. We later learned that Hillary had no part in the deal.
No. we did not learn that. Ewe may lie to yourself but it does not work cause ya see all yer lying lost ewe the election and we all know caus bammie told us that elections have consequences.

Labeling CNN "fake news", Trump is trying to create his own "Nazi style" propaganda machine.

Trying to discredit the CIA, without even taking their classified daily reports, pretending to know more than they do.

And dismantling the ACA along with the cons, saying he'll replace it "almost" simultaneously is just his next big lie. It's horrifying that the republicans hate Obama so much, that they are willing to throw 30 million sick Americans out in the street.

For someone that thinks he so smart, he doesn't have a clue about karma. This narcissist will be the death of this country.

Your dear leader claims 20 million covered by the UACA, now you claim that not only will 30 million lose health care, but will be removed form the abode and thrown into the streets. So tell us master DRAMA QUEEN, how long before Trump lines up 100 million to be shot and placed in mass graves? A month, two? ROFLMFAO

It probably won't be that bad. But tell me, does it need to get to that before you stop blindly defending him and realize you've been conned by a lifelong con artist?

No, I got exactly what I voted for, the hildabitch will never make a supreme court nomination. The destruction of your dear leaders "legacy" will be pure gravy.

And Trump will nominate Vince McMahon. Again, WHAT DO YOU STAND TO GAIN?

Ewe izz becoming a little unglued, one might even suggest ewe izz having a temper tantrum! :)

No. we did not learn that. Ewe may lie to yourself but it does not work cause ya see all yer lying lost ewe the election and we all know caus bammie told us that elections have consequences.

I've got politifact, WaPo, Snopes and all other major news outlets on my side.

Please verify your version.

So let me get this straight:

1. buzzfeed gets busted engaging in 'Fake News' and is dumped on by just about everyone, including their fellow news media, like CNN....and YOU call BS?!

2. CNN (in a video linked in this thread) declares it has helped Hillary every way they can, to include giving her a pass on every scandal...and YOU call BS to the notion that media today pushes agendas?!

:lmao:

Forum List

Back