Already, Trump destroying info, intel and healthcare

Ewe did not address mine question. Idiot.

So, your half-brain is more concerned about Trump's ego being hurt than to address what this charlatan needs to do for the country?

What's the problem? He told the CNN douchewad to sit down and shut up. Good for him. It was awesome!

Sure, leaders silencing the press is so "awesome", bro.

CNN is hardly the press... There are still plenty of others. CNN is the propaganda arm of the DNC.

He also shut down the BBC. This guy with power is like a toddler with a gun.

What's the problem? He told the CNN douchewad to sit down and shut up. Good for him. It was awesome!

In the early 1930's in Germany, the elimination of the German multi-party political system not only brought about the demise of hundreds of newspapers produced by outlawed political parties; it also allowed the state to seize the printing plants and equipment of the Communist and Social Democratic Parties, which were often turned over directly to the Nazi Party. In the following months, the Nazis established control or exerted influence over independent press organs.

Great.. and there you have it. NAZIS!!!!

You fuckers are hilarious. CNN is not and has not been credible for some time now.

I was surprised Schumer said it in public, but he said what everybody has known in DC since forever; don't fuck with the spooks. Especially with a personal, business, and financial background like Trump's.

I really don't think the CIA or NSA or anyone leaked that document from Russia. They'd be shooting themselves in the head.

Probably not, I'm assuming it came from a political figure, probably Johnny Walnuts (McCain). I would hope that if the IC were going to leak damaging info they would have something a little stronger, unless this was a warning shot (doubtful).

It's pretty damned terrifying if true. Not the pee part (that shit's just funny) but the bribery by Russia, and the blackmail. That's as bad as it gets for a presidential scandal.

Ewe did not address mine question. Idiot.

So, your half-brain is more concerned about Trump's ego being hurt than to address what this charlatan needs to do for the country?

CNN is hardly the press... There are still plenty of others. CNN is the propaganda arm of the DNC.

How on Earth did Trump shut down the BBC? You folks have lost it.

Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser became a freaking thief stealing documents from the Archives and stuffing them down his fruit of the looms to be later destroyed or sold on Ebay and the left thought nothing of it at the time. Now they have their panties in a bind because the president elect single handedly uncovered a security leak in the "intelligence community". It's getting pretty weird out there in la la land.

I was surprised Schumer said it in public, but he said what everybody has known in DC since forever; don't fuck with the spooks. Especially with a personal, business, and financial background like Trump's.

I really don't think the CIA or NSA or anyone leaked that document from Russia. They'd be shooting themselves in the head.

Probably not, I'm assuming it came from a political figure, probably Johnny Walnuts (McCain). I would hope that if the IC were going to leak damaging info they would have something a little stronger, unless this was a warning shot (doubtful).

It's pretty damned terrifying if true. Not the pee part (that shit's just funny) but the bribery by Russia, and the blackmail. That's as bad as it gets for a presidential scandal.

How can something that never happened be terrifying? You can't be that big of a snowflake.

Trump fears a free press

He realizes they will bring down his Presidency. By declaring war on the press even before he assumes office, Trump is laying the groundwork for a "The press is out to get me" defense
The press declared war on Trump during the elections, why shouldn't he defend himself? Ewe dew believe in free speech dew ewe knot?

Do you in any way hold Trump to the standard of being president?

What does this even mean?

It means golden showers aren't known as a presidential past time until now.

In the early 1930's in Germany, the elimination of the German multi-party political system not only brought about the demise of hundreds of newspapers produced by outlawed political parties; it also allowed the state to seize the printing plants and equipment of the Communist and Social Democratic Parties, which were often turned over directly to the Nazi Party. In the following months, the Nazis established control or exerted influence over independent press organs.

You fuckers are hilarious. CNN is not and has not been credible for some time now.

I agree, anyone who mentions Nazis in an unrelated conversation is a total fucking clown.

170111_trumptweet_nazi.jpg

Left wing butt hurt is worse than ever. Double standards the game of the day! They hate pussy and have never touched one.

How can something that never happened be terrifying? You can't be that big of a snowflake.

Me: "It's pretty damned terrifying if true."

So you're illiterate? That's what you're saying?

Bill Clinton's National Security Adviser became a freaking thief stealing documents from the Archives and stuffing them down his fruit of the looms to be later destroyed or sold on Ebay and the left thought nothing of it at the time. Now they have their panties in a bind because the president elect detected a leak in the "intelligence community". It's getting pretty weird out there in la la land.

Indeed... its very satisfying to see that what we thought about these snowflakes was entirely accurate.

That's exactly what is needed. For the first time in his miserable spoiled life, Trump is being held accountable for his lies

You must not have been paying attention:
- CNN just got spanked for openly declaring they were 'all-In' for Hillary, Buzzfeed just got exposed as a major 'Fake News' site, the FBI has declared there is NO connection between Trump and Russia / Putin, and the news is reporting today how Hillary collaborated with the Ukraine, who injected themselves into our election and had an impact on it (yet to no one's surprise not one Liberal is sounding the alarm about how THAT foreign nation interfered with US elections on Hillary's behalf).

And what is left is bitter, sore-loser, butt-hurt snowflakes continuing to make hollow / false accusations that keep getting debunked.

Nope... he had no basis to. CNN was caught yet again putting out fake news. I'd still let them in, but I'd make them sit in the back and not take any of their questions. It'd be hilarious.

What idiots like you should consider is what FOX and right wing radio did to Obama,accusing him of being a Kenyan, Communist, Muslim........and STILL Obama stood before these racist pigs and allowed them free access.

Trump......who spread FAKE NEWS most of his sorry existence,now is livid that his ego may not be stroked as his sheep herd has done since he was born.

Hold on, I'm going to try recycling some butt hurt from the 90's.

"Thanks to Trump, now I have to explain to my kids what golden showers are!"

Didn't we just go through eight years of Obammie whining about Fox News? Double standards much?

Sure, nitwit, Obama threatened to oust FOX from news conferences and called them fake news?
Yes or No?

Nope... he had no basis to. CNN was caught yet again putting out fake news. I'd still let them in, but I'd make them sit in the back and not take any of their questions. It'd be hilarious.

LMAO, you're a shameless partisan shill.

Fox repeatedly posted videos of alleged anti-Obama tea party rallies that were NOT, in fact, teaparty rallies, so they could inflate the participation numbers. They spread the "death panel" misinformation. They spread the birther conspiracy far and wide. Even CNN hasn't challenged Trump's legitimacy as president-elect despite having every factual reason to do so (foreign meddling, huge loss in the popular vote, etc.).
Ewe pot or izz ewe kettle?

If true? Yeah, little green men are terrifying, if true.

:cuckoo:

How on Earth did Trump shut down the BBC? You folks have lost it.

He refused to answer a BBC question and called their network (sarcastically) "a real beauty."

If true? Yeah, little green men are terrifying, if true.

:cuckoo:

We get it, you're not concerned if Trump is selling our country down the river.

Weren't they caught passing questions to Hillary during the debates? Weren't they a bit biased during the debates?

Forum List

Back