Already, Trump destroying info, intel and healthcare

Trying to discredit the CIA, without even taking their classified daily reports

Yes. If he starts making decisions in accordance with the false notion that his ignorance is just as good as his IC's knowledge, he's going to get himself impeached and convicted for being unfit to serve as president.
The intelligence community is so great we suffered through the Boston bombers, the Orlando nightclub massacre, the SAN Bernadino massacre, the Fort Lauderdale massacre. Right? How great they art?

Sure, let's do away with them entirely. That should situate us MUCH better vis a vis terrorism.

Rubes like you assume the intelligence agencies are inept because you're not fed a Fox News headline when they're successful in stopping attacks.

Trump fears a free press

He realizes they will bring down his Presidency. By declaring war on the press even before he assumes office, Trump is laying the groundwork for a "The press is out to get me" defense
The press declared war on Trump during the elections, why shouldn't he defend himself? Ewe dew believe in free speech dew ewe knot?

Do you in any way hold Trump to the standard of being president?
Didn't we just go through eight years of Obammie whining about Fox News? Double standards much?

I was surprised Schumer said it in public, but he said what everybody has known in DC since forever; don't fuck with the spooks. Especially with a personal, business, and financial background like Trump's.

I really don't think the CIA or NSA or anyone leaked that document from Russia. They'd be shooting themselves in the head.

Trump fears a free press

He realizes they will bring down his Presidency. By declaring war on the press even before he assumes office, Trump is laying the groundwork for a "The press is out to get me" defense
The press declared war on Trump during the elections, why shouldn't he defend himself? Ewe dew believe in free speech dew ewe knot?

What does this even mean?

Trying to discredit the CIA, without even taking their classified daily reports

Yes. If he starts making decisions in accordance with the false notion that his ignorance is just as good as his IC's knowledge, he's going to get himself impeached and convicted for being unfit to serve as president.
The intelligence community is so great we suffered through the Boston bombers, the Orlando nightclub massacre, the SAN Bernadino massacre, the Fort Lauderdale massacre. Right? How great they art?

Sure, let's do away with them entirely. That should situate us MUCH better vis a vis terrorism.

Rubes like you assume the intelligence agencies are inept because you're not fed a Fox News headline when they're successful in stopping attacks.
They great ain't them?

Trump fears a free press

Didn't we just go through eight years of Obammie whining about Fox News? Double standards much?

Did Obama refuse to answer their questions or refuse to grant them interviews?

On the contrary, he sat down with every major anchor at the station and took questions from them for 8 years, even though they made no secret of their contempt for him.

Trump fears a free press

He's acting like the president-elect is a private citizen, deserving of kid gloves from the press.

He absolutely is not. The press HAS to do its duty of vigorously questioning his entire life, his business holdings, and challenging him wherever possible. That's the entire duty of a free press.

Or is that only their duty when dealing with Obama in your eyes?

Trump fears a free press

On the contrary, he sat down with every major anchor at the station and took questions from them for 8 years, even though they made no secret of their contempt for him.
Ewe should check your facts!

Sure, nitwit, Obama threatened to oust FOX from news conferences and called them fake news?
Yes or No?

Nope... he had no basis to. CNN was caught yet again putting out fake news. I'd still let them in, but I'd make them sit in the back and not take any of their questions. It'd be hilarious.

Trump fears a free press

Ewe should check your facts!

Show me which fact was wrong.

And what the fuck with your stupid intentional spelling errors? Is this supposed to be an inside joke? Christ you're stupid.

Trump fears a free press

He's acting like the president-elect is a private citizen, deserving of kid gloves from the press.

He absolutely is not. The press HAS to do its duty of vigorously questioning his entire life, his business holdings, and challenging him wherever possible. That's the entire duty of a free press.

Or is that only their duty when dealing with Obama in your eyes?
No one would argue that point if they were unbiased, but we all know there is no chance of their being unbiased.

What's the problem? He told the CNN douchewad to sit down and shut up. Good for him. It was awesome!

In the early 1930's in Germany, the elimination of the German multi-party political system not only brought about the demise of hundreds of newspapers produced by outlawed political parties; it also allowed the state to seize the printing plants and equipment of the Communist and Social Democratic Parties, which were often turned over directly to the Nazi Party. In the following months, the Nazis established control or exerted influence over independent press organs.

Ewe did not address mine question. Idiot.

So, your half-brain is more concerned about Trump's ego being hurt than to address what this charlatan needs to do for the country?

What's the problem? He told the CNN douchewad to sit down and shut up. Good for him. It was awesome!

Sure, leaders silencing the press is so "awesome", bro.

CNN is hardly the press... There are still plenty of others. CNN is the propaganda arm of the DNC.

CNN discredited itself.
Buzzfeed exposed itself as a Fake News site.

'Accountability' - it has been extinct the last 8 years under Obama, but it has just been brought back to life.

That's exactly what is needed. For the first time in his miserable spoiled life, Trump is being held accountable for his lies and other crap, and it's scaring the shit out of him. The first president ever to be known for grabbing pussy and golden showers. Aren't you right wingers proud?

Sure, nitwit, Obama threatened to oust FOX from news conferences and called them fake news?
Yes or No?

Nope... he had no basis to. CNN was caught yet again putting out fake news. I'd still let them in, but I'd make them sit in the back and not take any of their questions. It'd be hilarious.

LMAO, you're a shameless partisan shill.

Fox repeatedly posted videos of alleged anti-Obama tea party rallies that were NOT, in fact, teaparty rallies, so they could inflate the participation numbers. They spread the "death panel" misinformation. They spread the birther conspiracy far and wide. Even CNN hasn't challenged Trump's legitimacy as president-elect despite having every factual reason to do so (foreign meddling, huge loss in the popular vote, etc.).

I was surprised Schumer said it in public, but he said what everybody has known in DC since forever; don't fuck with the spooks. Especially with a personal, business, and financial background like Trump's.

I really don't think the CIA or NSA or anyone leaked that document from Russia. They'd be shooting themselves in the head.

Probably not, I'm assuming it came from a political figure, probably Johnny Walnuts (McCain). I would hope that if the IC were going to leak damaging info they would have something a little stronger, unless this was a warning shot (doubtful).

Forum List

Back