Already, Trump destroying info, intel and healthcare

It's not bull shit you stupid fuck, you DID play the NAZI card.

Since Trump first called the intelligence agencies and press "Nazi"...do you ALSO consider him a "stupid fuck"?............LOL

Playing the NAZI card is always stupid. It's something to do a lot.
Is that a yes? Will you go on record with "trump is a stupid fuck"?

He may well be, but we KNOW that Hillary is one.

Perhaps at a kkk rally, or a Trump support group, but 3 million more votes proves you are not in the majority.

Your butthurt has made your brain malfunction.

I at least know how to count. 3 million more is ........well.........more.

Again probably wasting my time talking to an idiot, and worse, a stubborn idiot but seeing as how I'm bored, I'll grant you the attention you do not deserve.

We have all three branches of government, plus the vast majority of state governorships, and the vast majority of state legislatures. All you have is 3 million illegal aliens in California and a severe case of butthurt. Go ahead and see how much you can accomplish with that you dumbass.

You think 3 million illegal aliens voted. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......HAHA

The point that your tiny malfunctioning brain can't seem to grasp is that you are the ones in the minority.

Trump lost the popular vote by three million. 74 million voted for someone other than trump compared to 62 mill for, and even the democratic senate races were won on popular vote, nationwide. Also, 70% have an unfavorable view of trump right now.

Minority of WHAT??

I hate to break it to you snowflake, but we are way in the majority.

Perhaps at a kkk rally, or a Trump support group, but 3 million more votes proves you are not in the majority.

Again probably wasting my time talking to an idiot, and worse, a stubborn idiot but seeing as how I'm bored, I'll grant you the attention you do not deserve.

We have all three branches of government, plus the vast majority of state governorships, and the vast majority of state legislatures. All you have is 3 million illegal aliens in California and a severe case of butthurt. Go ahead and see how much you can accomplish with that you dumbass.
You also have a president-elect with the worst approval rating EVER.

EVER

According to polls. You know, the polls that said Hillary was going to win.

Trump fears a free press

He realizes they will bring down his Presidency. By declaring war on the press even before he assumes office, Trump is laying the groundwork for a "The press is out to get me" defense
The press declared war on Trump during the elections, why shouldn't he defend himself? Ewe dew believe in free speech dew ewe knot?

they never stopped

Since Trump first called the intelligence agencies and press "Nazi"...do you ALSO consider him a "stupid fuck"?............LOL

You can call Hillary a lot of things. Stupid isn't one of them. And if we know she's stupid, we know trump couldn't get more votes than a stupid person.

You think 3 million illegal aliens voted. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......HAHA

The point that your tiny malfunctioning brain can't seem to grasp is that you are the ones in the minority.

If you say so sweet lips.

EVER

The polls had her up by 5 points, nationwide. She won by 2 points. That's within the margin of error.

No retard, I said that playing the NAZI card is always stupid. Did you make it out of the 5th grade?

No retard, I said that playing the NAZI card is always stupid. Did you make it out of the 5th grade?

You used the term "stupid fuck", not me, "retard".

You can call Hillary a lot of things. Stupid isn't one of them. And if we know she's stupid, we know trump couldn't get more votes than a stupid person.

She indeed is intellectually vapid, and she is that in the extreme. She is, or would have been jut one more tool of World Corporations. Trump may be as well, but we'll have to wait and see.
As I stated elsewhere he was only marginally less of a shit sandwich than she was, she ran a shit campaign.

Trump lost the popular vote by three million. 74 million voted for someone other than trump compared to 62 mill for, and even the democratic senate races were won on popular vote, nationwide. Also, 70% have an unfavorable view of trump right now.

Minority of WHAT??

Hmm...ok, now I see your problem. It's one of two things. Either you don't read the posts you respond to or you have severe reading comprehension difficulties. Either way it makes it difficult for anyone to discuss anything with you.

She indeed is intellectually vapid, and she is that in the extreme. She is, or would have been jut one more tool of World Corporations. Trump may be as well, but we'll have to wait and see.
As I stated elsewhere he was only marginally less of a shit sandwich than she was, she ran a shit campaign.

What a stupid fucking thing to say. She's a Wellesley grad with a Yale law degree. She's been senator, Secretary of State, and an advisor to two presidents. She started as a daughter to a small business owner.

Meanwhile, trump inherited hundreds of millions from his father and performed no better than the market in the 35 years since.

EVER

The polls had her up by 5 points, nationwide. She won by 2 points. That's within the margin of error.
When will she be sworn in? Do ya think?

Yeah the FBI director basically said that Hillary wasn't criminal in her handling of her emails, just stupid. She is dumber than a bag of hammers.

What a stupid fucking thing to say. She's a Wellesley grad with a Yale law degree. She's been senator, Secretary of State, and an advisor to two presidents.

Meanwhile, trump inherited hundreds of millions from his father and performed no better than the market in the 35 years since.
Yeah and Colin Powell says she fucked up every task given to her!

EVER

Jesus you people are stubbornly stupid. The polls said she would win the Electoral College, it wasn't even close.

You used the term "stupid fuck", not me, "retard".

Wait, did you even make it out of the 4th grade???

Forum List

Back