Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alright People, I Want Your Honest Opinions

Should The USA Be Defending Ukraine?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
You know, I was thinking about it this morning and I can sort of see why they're doing this as we share the same enemy,.. (Russia) but I'm still not sure it's the right thing to do.

What do you think Trump would have done?
Armed the Ukrainians
UP oil production more---never allowing PUtin to build up cash $$$$ over the last year like he has with the oil price jump
Worked to cut the Russians out of the monetary system completely
And sent warships to deter PUtin

Putin is only doing this because the Chinese have ordered their puppet Biden to allow it.

Armed the Ukrainians
UP oil production more---never allowing PUtin to build up cash $$$$ over the last year like he has with the oil price jump
Worked to cut the Russians out of the monetary system completely
And sent warships to deter PUtin

Putin is only doing this because the Chinese have ordered their puppet Biden to allow it.

Exactly! Trump played Putin like a fiddle. He knows how to control him whereas Biden can't even control his own bowel movements.

Do you think the USA should have even got involved with Ukraine? I don't really think so because even though it's horrible, I don't find it to be our responsibility. Especially until after our own country is defended.
Are you unaware that this precipitated as a result of the Obama Administration sending CIA operatives to oust the original pro-Russjan government some years ago?.That was for mother reason than paving the way for Western corporate businesses and contractors. It was entirely illegal. Now the Russians are putting things back the way they were, rightfully so.

Forum List

Back