Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alright People, I Want Your Honest Opinions

Should The USA Be Defending Ukraine?

• Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
Oh yes and they also need to be deported ASAP.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at. Gas prices have been going up and up ever since Bidedumb took office.
what he means is this summer there is talk gas prices will go that high.we got biden to thank for that.

I know that it's way beyond your low IQ mind can possibly fathom but here in America our freedom comes at a price and we have to fight for it.
the first part of that post is so accurate and dead on even more so than the second part.:up:

The USA isn't defending Ukraine. The MIC is sending their blessings and weapons. Don't forget that Biden promised no war for America. Would he lie?

Does it look like I have stupid written a crossed my face? YES.

American boots on the ground in Ukraine would make nuclear war much more likely. I know Trump did not realize that but normal people should.
You will notice that Putin waited until Biden was in office to try to take over the Ukraine. That’s becasue he views Biden as a weak old man suffering from the early stages of dementia. He predicted how Biden would react and he was right.

I feel Putin was not sure how Trump would react. Trump is far more unpredictable than Biden or Obama because Trump can think outside the box and doesn’t always listen to the ”experts.” So Putin decided to be cautious while Trump was in office.

Hopefully Putin is still sane and may threaten a nuclear war but not really want to create one.

Well, in this case it is his fault. He withheld $400 million in aid, much of it military, trying to strong-arm the Ukrainians to give him dirt of Biden's son. Maybe they could have defended themselves a bit more.
Dude, zero aid was withheld. And we could ship all the aid in the world to them and it wouldn't matter. They don't have the training or numbers that the Russians can bring to bear. It's not like Russia is a third world country whose weapons aren't on par with the majority of ours, even if they weren't we aren't going to ship current gen weapons to a non-NATO ally who Russia wants to take over. If we did that we might as well have just mailed them directly to the Kremlin. Russia is taking over Ukraine because for whatever reason we have pursued a hostile relationship with them as part of our foreign policy.

You will notice that Putin waited until Biden was in office to try to take over the Ukraine. That’s becasue he views Biden as a weak old man suffering from the early stages of dementia. He predicted how Biden would react and he was right.

I feel Putin was not sure how Trump would react. Trump is far more unpredictable than Biden or Obama because Trump can think outside the box and doesn’t always listen to the ”experts.” So Putin decided to be cautious while Trump was in office.

Hopefully Putin is still sane and may threaten a nuclear war but not really want to create one.
If Trump had a box to think in he would have realized how significant it would be. I seriously doubt Putin gives a hoot who is in office. What more do you think Trump would have done? Mean tweets?

If Trump had a box to think in he would have realized how significant it would be. I seriously doubt Putin gives a hoot who is in office. What more do you think Trump would have done? Mean tweets?
it might not mean anything but the incursions into the Ukraine happened before and after Trump was in office. That might be correlation not causation but we dont know which it is really. To act like you do is silly unless you have some line into Putin's head the rest of us dont have.

Not listen to the experts? That's a smart move?

Do you think the USA should have even got involved with Ukraine? I don't really think so because even though it's horrible, I don't find it to be our responsibility. Especially until after our own country is defended.
No. Not our problem. But POTUS has an eerily strange investment in the politics of the Ukraine... Hmmmm...

I didn't think so but that was before you 'a crossed' your face.
What 'is' your point?

My point is that even though I have dyslexia issues and don't have the best grammar I'm STILL smarter than you when it comes to politics.

Dude, zero aid was withheld. And we could ship all the aid in the world to them and it wouldn't matter. They don't have the training or numbers that the Russians can bring to bear. It's not like Russia is a third world country whose weapons aren't on par with the majority of ours, even if they weren't we aren't going to ship current gen weapons to a non-NATO ally who Russia wants to take over. If we did that we might as well have just mailed them directly to the Kremlin. Russia is taking over Ukraine because for whatever reason we have pursued a hostile relationship with them as part of our foreign policy.
We should not have given Ukraine two damn cents. Russia is not invading Ukraine. Russia is sending in troops to two provinces that have been operating independent from the Ukrainian government since 2014. Those provinces have consistently stated that they what to withdraw from Ukraine and have signaled an interest in returning to "the motherland". And for damn good reason. after the Maidan uprising in 2014 Western Ukraine went full blown Nazi. I remember it, Nazi flags in the Ukrainian legislature, Heil Hitler salutes, paramilitary groups sporting Nazi symbolism. And yes, "kill all the Jews" chants.

One of the first things the new government did was ban the Russian language. WTF? Another was to declare the OUN and the UPA freedom fighters and heroes. I mean imagine Trump making a declaration that the KKK and the Proud Boys were freedom fighters and heroes and threaten criminal action against anyone that would deny that status. The OUN was allied with the Nazis and actively participated in the holocaust. The UPA murdered thousands of Jews and perhaps a 100,000 Poles. But you sure can't write a book about that and distribute it in Ukraine, it would be BANNED, as they have done precisely that, banning books that do anything other than deny the Holocaust.

Look, in this particular situation we have totally dropped the ball. Obama dropped the ball, Trump dropped the ball, and Biden is dropping the ball. It is clear evidence that this government, and the media for that matter, is controlled by the war mongering neoconservatives exemplified by KT McFarland. The right move, the moral move, concerning Ukraine would be to approach Putin and say, we agree. You should annex those two provinces, protect the Russian majority that lives there, and distance yourself from the crazy ass racist Nazi's in Western Ukraine. If sanctions are to be delivered, it should have been on them, not Russia.

That would have taken "detente" to a new level not seen since Carter. And yes, I remember the joint Soyuz Apollo mission and have the coinage to show it. But instead of the US allying with Russia it looks like it is going to be China. Those neoconservative fools will have caused the US to lose it's position of world dominance. That ain't Biden's fault, it ain't Trump's fault. Hell, they just follow orders. It is the Council on Foreign Relations fault. They might have the majority of America snowed, but they ain't pulling shit on me.

American boots on the ground in Ukraine would make nuclear war much more likely. I know Trump did not realize that but normal people should.
Honey, allowing PUtin to invade and seize another nation under dem misleadership, only encourages Putin to continue to do so along with the Chinese and NK. Biden is a joke--a bad one that is getting people killed.

Honey, allowing PUtin to invade and seize another nation under dem misleadership, only encourages Putin to continue to do so along with the Chinese and NK. Biden is a joke--a bad one that is getting people killed.
What do you think Trump would have done?

My point is that even though I have dyslexia issues and don't have the best grammar I'm STILL smarter than you when it comes to politics.
I respect you disability. Don't dick with me in an inappropriate way and I won't with you. We'll keep it decent and to the point of the topic.

Not listen to the experts? That's a smart move?
Experts are the same people who tell you that, “We have been doing things this way for the last 20 years and it works just fine.” Experts are the people who are still fighting WWII today rather than realize warfare has changed.

Involved? What does that mean? The freaking president's son was involved in a no show job in Ukraine while they were lobbying the Obama administration while Biden was the V.P..

Forum List

Back