Alrighty I need help. How do I break it to my daughters I'm a deplorable?

Billy you just gave the best answer ever. Now I'm a wild child and I want my grand kids to find their way too.I really do mean this with all my heart, I hope they meet someone like you down the road as well.

The grand kids love me. To date. I've not given it up yet. Baba rocks and tweets and takes out liberal politicians.

This is a hidden secret. How do I break it to them that the same Baba who knows all the words to Schools out and used to hang with Alice is a conservative?

I need help.
Deplorable means you're a racist or bigot... not conservative. I hope to God you arent "deplorable" and proud. If you are, as they said in the last SNL, please keep pretending that you aren't!

Just a joke and that is what is so funny from the Hillary crowd. Profile: White but tans well Irish Ukrainian canadian american you can catch the drift.

The grand kids love me. To date. I've not given it up yet. Baba rocks and tweets and takes out liberal politicians.

This is a hidden secret. How do I break it to them that the same Baba who knows all the words to Schools out and used to hang with Alice is a conservative?

I need help.
I would explain it that you are "old school" from back in the days when both Democrats and Republicans got along and were respectful of old fashioned traditions now considered conservative. The old school ways were families and communities managing business for themselves like small towns.

But today with bigger urban districts and diverse populations who don't know each other as in the old days, now the trend is for families to depend more and more on govt for schools welfare and now health care.

But you were brought up old school where people worked to support themselves, so this liberal social trend is unnatural to you and goes against your ethics of independence and self reliance to be fully empowered and able to take responsibility instead of relying on govt for more and more help. Its just not your way of doing things, but is foreign to you and you are worried it makes people weak or lazy not to know from experience how much work it really takes to support a family and earn a living.

Just explain it to them that you are "old school" and get along better with "old school" Democrats from that generation. Make it a generational cultural thing, tinydancer, like the lecture "when I was your age we had to walk to school...."

Last edited:

I need help.
I would explain it that you are "old school" from back in the days when both Democrats and Republicans got along and were respectful of old fashioned traditions now considered conservative. The old school ways were families and communities managing business for themselves like small towns.

But today with bigger urban districts and diverse populations who don't know each other as in the old days, now the trend is for families to depend more and more on govt for schools welfare and now health care.

But you were brought up old school where people worked to support themselves, so this liberal social trend is unnatural to you and goes against your ethics of independence and self reliance to be fully empowered and able to take responsibility instead of relying on govt for more and more help. Its just not your way of doing things, but is foreign to you and you are worried it makes people weak or lazy not to know from experience how much work it really takes to support a family and earn a living.

Just explain it to them that you are "old school" and get along better with "old school" Democrats from that generation. Make it a generational cultural thing, tinydancer, like the lecture "when I was your age we had to walk to school...."

Honestly I miss the old days when I could rock it in Detroit as a white chick and a rocker black dude could hit me up and both of us could sing working on our night moves................with autumn closing in.

These were the days you could party together have fun together no worries just have fun now it seems like if you want to have fun you need a lawyer on board what have we become?

I need to go to sleep. Those were the days my friends I thought they'd never end
we would and sing forever and a day
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way. But most important I want to fight.
2B8BCD3700000578-3205754-image-a-52_1440145433233.jpg

This will never happen again on my watch. NEVER AGAIN. Fonda fuck off you bitch from hell.

I need help.
Deplorable means you're a racist or bigot... not conservative. I hope to God you arent "deplorable" and proud. If you are, as they said in the last SNL, please keep pretending that you aren't!
You're full of it, like ALL liberals. That's why you are a liberal. Libs need simple answers to the world around them. It's impossible that so many could disagree with your juvenile beliefs so it's always a name to dismiss them. Racist, sexist, homophobe, ad nauseum.

Conservatives grow up, liberals don't.

I need help.
Says the racist bigot.....

why are you ashamed of how you voted? why do you hide who you are? afraid they will see you for what you are?

I need help.

How do you tell your grandkids you're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic or Islamaphobic? That's a tough one...but as someone whose in-laws are racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and Islamaphobic, don't worry about telling them, they know.

I need help.
You're full of it, like ALL liberals. That's why you are a liberal. Libs need simple answers to the world around them. It's impossible that so many could disagree with your juvenile beliefs so it's always a name to dismiss them. Racist, sexist, homophobe, ad nauseum.

Conservatives grow up, liberals don't.
What are ranting about again? Makes no sense

Forum List

Back