Alt Right

"
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping of white supremacists/white nationalists, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6]

Alt-right beliefs have been described as
isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] identitarianism,[14] nativism and Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19] antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][20][21][22][13] right-wing populism[23][24] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][25] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists, paleoconservatives, anarcho-capitalists, national-anarchists,[26] paleolibertarians, Christian fundamentalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[15][24][25][27][28][14]"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Both "parties" have an identity fetish. The both use it as a method of marginalization, a strictly divisive tactic that is completely successful. BOTH sides think that by employing these "labels" they immediately render whoever they are applying it to as no longer worth bothering with or listening to.

The groups listed above while virulent and repulsive do not represent the true "Alt Right". I would maintain the the true Alt Right is real Conservatism (which Lefty's despise anyway), all phases of Libertarianism, and various other shades of the Right sides of the political spectrum. We just aren't going to play by the rules imposed by the establishment. I did not vote for Rump, my position (again) is that the entire thing is a rigged system. The Left and Right Wing belong to the same bird.
The difference is under tRump the alt right ain't so "alt" anymore.
And? Under Obama black supremacy was mainstream...BLM etc...you had your time now its ours...hell the Alt Right is what the founders INTENDED America to be...get over it....or don't. No one cares anymore what the Anti White leftists want or say anymore.

"
The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loosely-connected and somewhat ill-defined[1] grouping of white supremacists/white nationalists, neo-Nazis, neo-fascists, neo-Confederates, Holocaust deniers, and other far-right[2][3][4] fringe hate groups.[5][6]

isolationist, protectionist, antisemitic and white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with neo-Nazism,[10][11][12][13] identitarianism,[14] nativism and Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19] antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[10][20][21][22][13] right-wing populism[23][24] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][25] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists, paleoconservatives, anarcho-capitalists, national-anarchists,[26] paleolibertarians, Christian fundamentalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates and the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[15][24][25][27][28][14]"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Both "parties" have an identity fetish. The both use it as a method of marginalization, a strictly divisive tactic that is completely successful. BOTH sides think that by employing these "labels" they immediately render whoever they are applying it to as no longer worth bothering with or listening to.

The groups listed above while virulent and repulsive do not represent the true "Alt Right". I would maintain the the true Alt Right is real Conservatism (which Lefty's despise anyway), all phases of Libertarianism, and various other shades of the Right sides of the political spectrum. We just aren't going to play by the rules imposed by the establishment. I did not vote for Rump, my position (again) is that the entire thing is a rigged system. The Left and Right Wing belong to the same bird.
The difference is under tRump the alt right ain't so "alt" anymore.
And? Under Obama black supremacy was mainstream...BLM etc...you had your time now its ours...hell the Alt Right is what the founders INTENDED America to be...get over it....or don't. No one cares anymore what the Anti White leftists want or say anymore.
Black supremacy?

Dude, what planet do you live on anyway?

As a libertarian, don't even start trying to claim us under your dumbass alt-right banner. Just because some views overlap for different reasons doesn't mean we're friends. You can take your "rights for anyone i think should have rights, i.e. white people" brand of statism and shove it.

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Had to look up a lot of big words to find out what you were talking about, but I did make some headway. Now are these groups you ref to about the same as the NAACP, Black Panthers, Black Lives matter, Open Borders, Globe Government, UN, The Muzzy Brotherhood?
Nope. The alt right right is even worse. Anyone who suggests the Constitution supports the principles of the Alt Right are working for Russia to destabilize this country.

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

alt right, noun

anything not leftist moonbat. Or whatever Jake is.

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

alt right, noun anything not leftist moonbat. Or whatever Jake is.
:21:

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

C&P'd like a typical dumbass party of slavery supporter.

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Using wikipedia for anything regarding the truth is hilarious. You want a TRUE definition of the Alt Right then go to the source.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right
Who Are We?

It always amazes how partisan's of any stripe cant see beyond the end of their noses. My point is that I don't accept any of the silly derogatory descriptions/definitions of the establishment political class or either rank and file political animals. I am a proud, mainstream American who simply rejects the false binary political two party paradigm.

Alt righters seem like a group of fairly respectable pals over all.

But the best feature of them without question, is how they make leftists wet their pants.

yaaaaaaaa............ they be 'very fine' people. seig hiel, y'all...

Alt-Right is a name the Alt-Right made up for themselves. It's hilarious that someone thinks they don't like it. :lol:

"I don't think the term 'nazis' should include only...uh...nazis."
Just like the Teabaggers called themselves that until someone went.....uhhhhhh, guys? Then, of course, it's all the Left's fault.

The Teabagger wordplay was funny for a weekend.

After that, yes indeed it was only lefty assholes who would use it.

But the best feature of them without question, is how they make leftists wet their pants.

President Trump was referring to both sides of the issue of historical statues and was very clearly NOT referring to white supremacists.

THat has been explained on this site many times.

Only a filthy vile liar would claim otherwise at this point in time.

Alt-Right is a name the Alt-Right made up for themselves. It's hilarious that someone thinks they don't like it. :lol:

Just like the Teabaggers called themselves that until someone went.....uhhhhhh, guys? Then, of course, it's all the Left's fault.

teabagger.jpg

teabagger.jpg

There is no shame in no being up on the latest gay terminology.

THat you think there is, shows you to be bat shit crazy.

"

Alt-right - Wikipedia

Using wikipedia for anything regarding the truth is hilarious. You want a TRUE definition of the Alt Right then go to the source.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right
Who Are We?

PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like i said, steve bannon & stephen miller............

President Trump was referring to both sides of the issue of historical statues and was very clearly NOT referring to white supremacists.

& a lot of other people are involved in cyberhacking our election, according to your hero.

you are a joke, cartoon boy.

teabagger.jpg

There is no shame in no being up on the latest gay terminology.

THat you think there is, shows you to be bat shit crazy.

teabagger-300x223.jpg

& a lot of other people are involved in cyberhacking our election, according to your hero.

you are a joke, cartoon boy.

That was a piss poor attempt at deflection. I can only give you a 4.5

By trying to dodge my point, instead of disagreeing, you show that you were knowingly LYING, when you made your previous post.

You are a vile liar.

There are many fine people who support keeping the historical statues up.

There are also many fine people, I assume, who believe we should take them down.

That is all Trump was saying with that. It is the type of diplomatic speech you expect from a leader trying to bring his people together.

Those that lie about what he said, are tearing us apart.

Why are you so divisive?

Forum List

Back