Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
Ruh-Ro.....

Sounds like someone is not sure about something.

“I feel like I’ve been told this guy’s doing gymnastics,” Farah Griffin, a former Trump administration official-turned-fierce critic of the 45th president, said of Biden.

AND SHE BELIEVED THEM..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Time for resident turncoat to wake up to the realities of life. Things are not perfect. And she sure got suckered.

Sounds like Joyless Behar is calling for him to step down.

I'd like to say..."you first", but I actually think it's great she's around to let the center know what kind of morons occupy the extremes.
If Joy (Behar or Reid) are telling Biden to step down, it might be in his best interest to ignore them. These two are wrong on just about every issue that ferments.

Eeyore is exactly the same .
You know. Lavhot .

He is obviously suffering terrible remorse but his post is
Go Joe ! Go Kamala !

If Joy (Behar or Reid) are telling Biden to step down, it might be in his best interest to ignore them. These two are wrong on just about every issue that ferments.

I don't know if Reid is calling for him to step down.

However, I am not sure if Reid knows how to call for take-out.

Ruh-Ro.....

Sounds like someone is not sure about something.

“I feel like I’ve been told this guy’s doing gymnastics,” Farah Griffin, a former Trump administration official-turned-fierce critic of the 45th president, said of Biden.

AND SHE BELIEVED THEM..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Time for resident turncoat to wake up to the realities of life. Things are not perfect. And she sure got suckered.

NEWSFLASH: THE LEFT LIES.

I do not want Joe to step down.

BIDEN IN A LANDSLIDE. STAY HOME LEFTIES! No need to vote. Biden will easily win.

FOUR MORE YEARS…..PAUSE.

Forum List

Back