am i alcoholic or .....???

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
1: i dont drink everyday .just4-5 day per week or maybe 3 day....
2:i dont drink in the morning and noon .just after dark..........
3:i drink very much when i drinking........for example 8 double glass whiskey or aragh(55%+) or maybe more ....15 double glass
but im ok.for example i dont do ....idiot . when im drunk.i can control myslef.everbody saying daniel is good ....
4: i can left it for few days or even months.for example i can . .... dont drink for next months. i havnt any physical problem .for example .when i gone to army by force ( it is rule in iran.every boy must serve in army for 18 months). i didnt drink for two months and i havnt any problem.but when i did back ....
i did drink 3 week !!!!

+ Im drunk now like last night and ............
but it is holiday( new year) in iran.

MANY OF my friends told me you are alcoholic. am i ?

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
3:i drink very much when i drinking........for example 8 double glass whiskey or aragh(55%+) or maybe more ....15 double glass
but im ok.for example i dont do ....idiot . when im drunk.i can control myslef.everbody saying daniel is good ....
4: i can left it for few days or even months.for example i can . .... dont drink for next months. i havnt any physical problem .for example .when i gone to army by force ( it is rule in iran.every boy must serve in army for 18 months). i didnt drink for two months and i havnt any problem.but when i did back ....
i did drink 3 week !!!!

Dani you drink too much, you need to reduce the booze intake.

8 to 15 double glass? You mean double shots of 55 proof in a day?
You won't be an alkie for much longer.

I'm kinda the same way. I don't drink everyday, but when I do I have a tendency to beat my children. Doesn't mean I should stop drinking. Just means my kids are bothersome when I'm drunk.

Dani, you sound like a heavy drinker, who may possibly have hit the point of functional alcoholism.

But, if you want to REALLY find out, try this simple test that a friend of mine told me about.

Drink 2 drinks per day, no more, no less, for 30 days. You cannot build up drinks for the weekend by skipping days during the week. 2 per day for 30 days.

If you can successfully do that, you are not an alcoholic. If not, you might want to do an honest self evaluation on your drinking.

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
i did drink 3 week !!!!

Do you use alcohol as a coping mechanism? Do you try to hide it from others (how much you are actually drinking?)? Hard to say since you are probably partying. Some people go through a phase where they may consume a lot of alcohol because they go out partying.

Some alcoholics can be functional . . . for a little while. It usually will catch up to you when you get older. Your tolerance will go down, you'll find that you get drunk much easier because there is so much alcohol already circulating in your blood. This is hard to determine unless you know the person. I know people who drank a lot in their 20s but settled down and are now only social drinkers.

I'm kinda the same way. I don't drink everyday, but when I do I have a tendency to beat my children. Doesn't mean I should stop drinking. Just means my kids are bothersome when I'm drunk.
.i havnt problem with my behavior(95% )

Dani, you sound like a heavy drinker, who may possibly have hit the point of functional alcoholism.

But, if you want to REALLY find out, try this simple test that a friend of mine told me about.

Drink 2 drinks per day, no more, no less, for 30 days. You cannot build up drinks for the weekend by skipping days during the week. 2 per day for 30 days.

If you can successfully do that, you are not an alcoholic. If not, you might want to do an honest self evaluation on your drinking.
sorry for bad english

dont drink for me is better than ..
2 drink per day.it is very hard for me.
i will be crazy if i ... 2 drink per day.i havnt problem for.. end it.for example .i can stop drink for 2 month and start it tomorrow .my problem is i like to be drunk. i dont enjoy anything very much .even sex.even listen to music.even eat food.

sorry for bad english

i will be crazy if i ... 2 drink per day.i havnt problem for.. end it.for example .i can stop drink for 2 month and start it tomorrow .my problem is i like to be drunk. i dont enjoy anything very much .even sex.even listen to music.even eat food.

Why not, Dani?

no in one time.for example i did drink 4 hours ago.(6 glass whiskey)
and im drinking now (4 glass )

+ 50% of iran Liqueur isnt very good. because its forbidden in iran . and smuggler selling ...... :(
also you can buy it everywhere but you dont know its good or .......

no in one time.for example i did drink 4 hours ago.(6 glass whiskey)
and im drinking now (4 glass )

+ 50% of iran Liqueur isnt very good. because its forbidden in iran . and smuggler selling ...... :(
also you can buy it everywhere but you dont know its good or .......

I would throw up! I hate drinking. :D I drink wine once in a while, but not often.

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
i did drink 3 week !!!!

Do you use alcohol as a coping mechanism? Do you try to hide it from others (how much you are actually drinking?)? Hard to say since you are probably partying. Some people go through a phase where they may consume a lot of alcohol because they go out partying.

Some alcoholics can be functional . . . for a little while. It usually will catch up to you when you get older. Your tolerance will go down, you'll find that you get drunk much easier because there is so much alcohol already circulating in your blood. This is hard to determine unless you know the person. I know people who drank a lot in their 20s but settled down and are now only social drinkers.

sometimes hide it from my father .because he have stomic cancer.and he did drink .but he wasnt like me

my father did drink most days. but just one or two wine glass (with dinner or lunch)
and he always saying me dont drink.and warning to me for cancer.

maybe my problem is my job
+ my job isnt ordinary job.im in beach -tourist business.you know what is beach ......
talking ... tourist.make them happy. lie for sell better.....
for example.it isnt any official price in beach .you can sell (x) 5 $ or 50$
if you are better lier and fraud.you are successful in this business.

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
i did drink 3 week !!!!

sometimes hide it from my father .because he have stomic cancer.and he did drink .but he wasnt like me

my father did drink most days. but just one or two wine glass (with dinner or lunch)
and he always saying me dont drink.and warning to me for cancer.

maybe my problem is my job
+ my job isnt ordinary job.im in beach -tourist business.you know what is beach ......
talking ... tourist.make them happy. lie for sell better.....
for example.it isnt any official price in beach .you can sell (x) 5 $ or 50$
if you are better lier and fraud.you are successful in this business.

Maybe you'll get tired of having a hangover. Lol. ;)

sorry for bad english

Why not, Dani?
i dont know why.everybody have different personality
most of left-handed are weird like me :(

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
i did drink 3 week !!!!

I think you just need attention.

what

Forum List

Back