am i alcoholic or .....???

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
1: i dont drink everyday .just4-5 day per week or maybe 3 day....
2:i dont drink in the morning and noon .just after dark..........
3:i drink very much when i drinking........for example 8 double glass whiskey or aragh(55%+) or maybe more ....15 double glass
but im ok.for example i dont do ....idiot . when im drunk.i can control myslef.everbody saying daniel is good ....
4: i can left it for few days or even months.for example i can . .... dont drink for next months. i havnt any physical problem .for example .when i gone to army by force ( it is rule in iran.every boy must serve in army for 18 months). i didnt drink for two months and i havnt any problem.but when i did back ....
i did drink 3 week !!!!

+ Im drunk now like last night and ............
but it is holiday( new year) in iran.

MANY OF my friends told me you are alcoholic. am i ?

What type of programmes are in Tehran for people like you Dani? You know, it's not when you drink or what type of alcohol you drink, it's how MUCH you drink when you drink.
i dont live in tehran.im in north(caspian sea beach)
it is small city and my city havnt aa.
+ for example tonight: i was in beach.my friend give me 4 glass.but my problem is i cant drink just 4 glass.
dont drink is better for me than 4 glass
+i havnt big problem with alcohol.for example i can quite it next month or more and i will ..........

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
3:i drink very much when i drinking........for example 8 double glass whiskey or aragh(55%+) or maybe more ....15 double glass
but im ok.for example i dont do ....idiot . when im drunk.i can control myslef.everbody saying daniel is good ....
4: i can left it for few days or even months.for example i can . .... dont drink for next months. i havnt any physical problem .for example .when i gone to army by force ( it is rule in iran.every boy must serve in army for 18 months). i didnt drink for two months and i havnt any problem.but when i did back ....
i did drink 3 week !!!!

What type of programmes are in Tehran for people like you Dani? You know, it's not when you drink or what type of alcohol you drink, it's how MUCH you drink when you drink.
+ for example tonight: i was in beach.my friend give me 4 glass.but my problem is i cant drink just 4 glass.
+i havnt big problem with alcohol.for example i can quite it next month or more and i will ..........
It's good you have friends and family. I DO think you sound depressed, and alcohol is a depressant. It might make you feel ok or even happy whilst inebriated, but the next day the depression is likely to be that little bit worse. The alcohol is robbing your body of nutrients and this can mess up neurotransmitters and even ?gaba neuroreceptors that can worsen depression, not to mention the other systems and organs that need these nutrients. Why don't you get yourself a good multivitamin and mineral supplement, B complex, a few additional grams of vit C per day, maybe some Milk Thistle (research and see what you think), some fish oil, and try to cut the drinking down. I know you said it's easier to give up, but going cold turkey might not be wise given its spirits you are drinking in such quantities. The former nutrients might help improve liver function and contribute to building up neutransmittors and receptors. You might want to think about amino acids like tryptophan or gaba to help rebuild receptors - but there is more than 1 school of though on this. I think you should try to be under the care of a medical professional who can support and oversee you.

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
i did drink 3 week !!!!

There is nothing wrong with having a few drinks and having fun with your friends, but when you drink too much you are just beating up your body. You should be doing some other things to have fun sometimes that don't involve drinking. :)

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
i did drink 3 week !!!!

There is nothing wrong with having a few drinks and having fun with your friends, but when you drink too much you are just beating up your body. You should be doing some other things to have fun sometimes that don't involve drinking. :)
I'm game...where do we meet?

sorry for bad english,
am i alcoholic?
i did drink 3 week !!!!

I'm game...where do we meet?

That's not what I was talking about! :lol:

Way too much drinking. If you can drink that hard and still be "ok" you have built up a huge tolerance to alcohol. That means you will keep drinking more to get drunk. Listen to your friends they are right.

8 to 15 double glass? You mean double shots of 55 proof in a day?
You won't be an alkie for much longer.

Had a boss who downed at least 4 Scotch's a day. 80 proof is standard, not 55. Anyway, he turned 80 last month.

True story.
Scotch doesn't count. If there is a god (there's not... But if there was) he/she would have a bottle of Dewers in his liquor cabinet.

Forum List

Back