am i the only one that notices these things?

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
am i the only one that notices that we live in a country where misogyny is frowned upon, but misandry is alive and well.

Ive seen first hand in our culture men hating and misandry alive and well, and how men are thought of and treated by some in our society.

Examples

#1 domestic violence:

Their are studies ive seen that say that domestic violence against men is as high as 70%, yet its not talked about

Harvard Says 70% 0f Domestic Violence is Committed By Women Against Men

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's politically correct to make an issue out of misandry. In this climate where victimhood is the name of the game, I guess men just don't seem like credible victims, even though some endure abuse. I know many men who would never dream of hitting a woman, even when they get attacked. I had a neighbor who used to leave scratch marks on her husband all the time and he always had claw marks, sometimes on his face. He just took it. Of course, if he had so much as left a mark on her arm while trying to push her away, he would have been the one hauled off in cuffs.

It sucks. In a perfect world, everyone would be treated fairly and we would all have the same exact laws protecting us. As it is, women are favored in any domestic dispute. They are deemed weaker and, therefore, victims.

am i the only one that notices that we live in a country where misogyny is frowned upon, but misandry is alive and well.

Ive seen first hand in our culture men hating and misandry alive and well, and how men are thought of and treated by some in our society.

Examples

#1 domestic violence:

Their are studies ive seen that say that domestic violence against men is as high as 70%, yet its not talked about

Misandry in the 21st Century - YouTube
women are extremely emotional . most women have struck a man in anger but a man needs to understand that in most cases striking a woman is much worse than a woman striking a man .

youre right, the criminal justice system is a joke.

I don't think it's politically correct to make an issue out of misandry. In this climate where victimhood is the name of the game, I guess men just don't seem like credible victims, even though some endure abuse. I know many men who would never dream of hitting a woman, even when they get attacked. I had a neighbor who used to leave scratch marks on her husband all the time and he always had claw marks, sometimes on his face. He just took it. Of course, if he had so much as left a mark on her arm while trying to push her away, he would have been the one hauled off in cuffs.

It sucks. In a perfect world, everyone would be treated fairly and we would all have the same exact laws protecting us. As it is, women are favored in any domestic dispute. They are deemed weaker and, therefore, victims.

with all due respect, i disagree. violence is wrong period.

Examples

#1 domestic violence:

Misandry in the 21st Century - YouTube
women are extremely emotional . most women have struck a man in anger but a man needs to understand that in most cases striking a woman is much worse than a woman striking a man .

Examples

#1 domestic violence:

Long time no see marty... things dead over at the other board or what?

And I'm sure you're not the only one that notices things.

Masculinity has been under assault for decades. The family, with the same motivations, has also been under assault.

The agenda of the left isn't a secret, they are extremely vocal. All you have to do is have the patience of a saint and read/listen to their crazed horseshit.

Since Liberals have taken over the country, women are allowed to hit, kick, knee, and bad talk men all they want.

It is a sign of their "strength" and "independence".

Women are, according to the left, strong and able to do anything a man can do. They can even join combat units.

BUT...

Women are also weak and demure and need special protections and laws.

When I was in the service, I questioned as to why a woman doing the same job I was doing wasn't required to meet the same physical standards I was. Just to prove a point, I once assigned three females to change a particular part on an F-15. It weighed in at 300 lbs. Usually I would assign two men to the job. After three hours they still hadn't changed it. Between the three they couldn't lift it the six inches needed to install it.

I ended up getting in trouble with the Chief and Major for doing that. But I thought I made my point. I also got in trouble for not releasing some of the people who played on the squadron ball team from work because we had work to do. As I told the Commander the next day, they got paid to fix jets, not play ball.

Another example. Curves for women. They can legally discriminate against men and not even allow them in the building. No place, not even locker rooms can be off limits to women.

Forum List

Back