Am I the only one that thinks this when listening to Rush Limbaugh?

Rush is brilliant, but the dude that subbed for him a week or so ago Mark Steyn is also great. I would even go as far to say Mark was more articulate and effective in exposing the MSM and their political establishment than Rush.

When Rush was out and I found out Mark Steyn was filling in I would break into my happy dance....
Even when I was driving which was most of the time.

Rush is brilliant, but the dude that subbed for him a week or so ago Mark Steyn is also great. I would even go as far to say Mark was more articulate and effective in exposing the MSM and their political establishment than Rush.
I prefer Rush, but I wish Steyn would take Herman Cain's place.

:offtopic:

The topic is Rush. If you intend to get specific and just rip on Rush, then this thread belongs in the flame zone.

The topic is Rush. If you intend to get specific and just rip on Rush, then this thread belongs in the flame zone.

Actually, that's not the topic. The topic is what Bill Hicks thought of when he listened to Rush LimBOW. Had you listened to the video, you would actually know that. But, since you are obviously a dittohead...

Actually, that's not the topic. The topic is what Bill Hicks thought of when he listened to Rush LimBOW. Had you listened to the video, you would actually know that. But, since you are obviously a dittohead...
If you think you will be able to dictate how conversations go around here, you will be disappointed. Anyway, thanks for sharing Bill Hicks' pee pee thoughts.

A long time ago, I happened to get Rush on the radio. He said "I will tell you what the news is, and what to think about it". My reaction was, "You and whose army?". Since then I have occasionally read some of the things he has stated, and the asshole is an idiot.

Forum List

Back