Amazing DACA “kid” threatens to shoot kids at a Loon York high school.

Last edited:
Don’t be surprised if this influences Donny’s opinion of the “Nightmares”.
March 5th can’t come fast enough....send these filthy roaches back to their nest in Mehico.

DACA recipient, 21, threatened to 'shoot all of ya b----es' at NY high school, police say

DACA recipient, 21, threatened to 'shoot all of ya b----es' at NY high school, police say

Should he be able to buy an AR 15, no questions asked?

From my POV, no non-citizen should be able to purchase a firearm.

March 5th can’t come fast enough....send these filthy roaches back to their nest in Mehico.

Another mentally unstable person had a gun at their disposal..

So how was this undocumented nut able to have a gun ?

It's illegal( Beat 2nd Amendment)...

Another mentally unstable person had a gun at their disposal..
If everyone is armed we are safer(Beat 2nd Amendment twice now).....

No one can buy one with no questions asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's outlaw cars they kill also(Beat Brokeloser)

I know I usually ask how much and get one...

Sure you can. Private sales that don't require background checks are legal in many places and are legal 'no questions asked' sales.

Then you support expanding the background check law to include private sales?

Nothing to worry about. That DACA kid is probably a doctor or engineer doing a job Americans won’t do. They aren’t criminals. Besides NY has strict gun control laws so really this can’t be a problem.

Virtually unenforceable.

Mandatory 5-year sentence for non-citizens found armed, without consideration.

Virtually unenforceable.

LOL of course.

Is selling alcohol to minors unenforceable? Are statutory rape laws unenforceable?

The above poster is so fucking retardedly in the pocket of the NRA that he pretends that he wants it illegal to sell a non-citizen a firearm but he wants it to be legal to sell a non-citizen a firearm.

Virtually unenforceable.

LOL of course.

Is selling alcohol to minors unenforceable? Are statutory rape laws unenforceable?

The above poster is so fucking retardedly in the pocket of the NRA that he pretends that he wants it illegal to sell a non-citizen a firearm but he wants it to be legal to sell a non-citizen a firearm.

No law ever prevented anyone from doing anything. Only sure punishment deters, and that only rational people.

Virtually unenforceable.

LOL of course.

No law ever prevented anyone from doing anything. Only sure punishment deters, and that only rational people.

So why have stop signs?

Virtually unenforceable.

LOL of course.

So why have stop signs?

I'm sorry. Doctor's hours are over.

Virtually unenforceable.

LOL of course.

So why have stop signs?

I'm sorry. Doctor's hours are over.

IOW you know you were full of shit to say that laws don't deter, but it was all you could think of to say.

So how was this undocumented nut able to have a gun ?

Even though he is an illegal immigrant that threatens school children, I'm sure he follows all gun laws

Forum List

Back