🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amazing how everyone has written off the Ravens

In every post I see from posters around here who they think is going to represent the AFC for the superbowl,I see everyone saying either The Bronco's,The Cheatriots, or the Kansas City Chumps yet not ONE word or peep has been mentioned about The Ravens.

They are STILL the AFC champs until someone knocks them out.:cuckoo:

I cant believe everybody is taking those 3 teams over them.a team that has poise, resilancy and always finds ways to win and believe in themselves like they do.:cuckoo:

Sure they lost their leadership with key defections of Ed Reed and Bolden leaving for greener pastures and Lewis to retirement but look at them now,they didnt look pretty but true to form in the end,they found a way to beat the Lions in detroit when they had to win.

I would bet on them to go back to the superbowl before I would take any of those other 3 clowns mentioned to get there.

Lets look at these 3 teams people are taking over the ravens.

1.The Denver Broncos. You cant be serious?:lol:

How anyone can pick this team after that thursday night meltdown to my Chargers when you should be peaking at this point is beyond me.

teams that have superbowl aspirations dont play sloppy like that this time of year especially at home.:lol:

The defense is their achiles heel and Manning true to form,choked in another big game.Expect to see the same thing once the playoffs start. they'll be lucky if they make it to the AFC championship game.

2.The cheatriots? another laugher.:lol: they'll be lucky if they make it past the first round.

Had the cleveland clowns not been the clowns they are always finding ways to lose games and been able to recover a basic simple onside kick against them,the cheatriots would REALLY be in trouble now not even in position to get the 2nd seed.:lol:

To nearly lose at home to the cleveland clowns and go then down to Miami and fail to pull off another classic Tom Brady comeback its obvious the loss of Gronkowski is affecting them major big time in the red zone.

once they get into the playoffs,it will be a miracle if they win one game with the major loss of Gronkowski.:lol:

3.The kc Cheaps? Okay this one I cant laugh at because they are in better shape than those other two_Only problem for them is no way do they have a prayer if they have to go up to denver and play them there.

Manning owns the chiefs and feasts off them whether he be a colt or a bronco. and up there in Denver,the cheaps are toast. they dont have to face them ,then I could see them in the superbowl otherwise forget it.

Count on the ravens winning theier next two games and if ANY of these 3 teams have to face them forget it.the ravens are better even STILL with all the key defections.They got the players and the experience and a very confidant belief in themselves.

How anybody could possibly overlook this team and expect any of those other 3 teams to get to the superbowl over them is beyond me.:cuckoo:

The Kc Cheaps I will take that back on IF they can go into san diego and beat my chargers.I dont see that happening though because my Bolts first made me proud beating them up there in kc and now taking it to the donkeys who were undefeated in denver this year.

Im not impressed with that big win over the Oakland Faders because thats who they are is the FADERS.

Plus the Eagels a few weeks ago also went into Oakland and also beat them by about the same score with a team that is rebuilding and a querterback who hasnt even played a full season no less.co chiefs fans need to take that game,with a grain of salt.

again how everybody can doubt the ravens taking these other 3 teams over them is beyond me.

They mortgaged the offense to give Flakeo a big contract. Nuff Said...

Yeah like I was saying later on after that,you cant have SEVEN new starters on offense and lose leadership on BOTH sides of the ball Lewis on defense,and Bolden on offense and be a serious contender the next year. The loss of Bolden hurt them in a major way,thats over 1000 years of productivity on offense they lost plus a key player getting key third downs not to mention he was a great leader.Losing Boldon was a major blow to them.You just cant lose that type of player on offense and be as good the next year.I should have considered that.

You can if you're the Patriots though.

They mortgaged the offense to give Flakeo a big contract. Nuff Said...

Yeah like I was saying later on after that,you cant have SEVEN new starters on offense and lose leadership on BOTH sides of the ball Lewis on defense,and Bolden on offense and be a serious contender the next year. The loss of Bolden hurt them in a major way,thats over 1000 years of productivity on offense they lost plus a key player getting key third downs not to mention he was a great leader.Losing Boldon was a major blow to them.You just cant lose that type of player on offense and be as good the next year.I should have considered that.

You can if you're the Patriots though.

Man I hate the Pats, however, they find ways to win.

Forum List

Back