AMAZING testimonial about Donald Trump by Hershal Walker

Real insight into Donald Trump as a human being who loves his family and country.

It brought a tear to my eye, only because I remembered having a couple of his rookie cards as a kid and he never panned out as I had hoped :(

Never panned out???
Walker led the league in all-purpose yards twice (1987 and '90) as a member of the Cowboys and Vikings, respectively. His career 18,168 all-purpose yards in the NFL currently rank him 11th all time in the league. (Of the 10 players ahead of him on the list, seven are in the Hall of Fame.)

Real insight into Donald Trump as a human being who loves his family and country.

It brought a tear to my eye, only because I remembered having a couple of his rookie cards as a kid and he never panned out as I had hoped :(

Never panned out???
Walker led the league in all-purpose yards twice (1987 and '90) as a member of the Cowboys and Vikings, respectively. His career 18,168 all-purpose yards in the NFL currently rank him 11th all time in the league. (Of the 10 players ahead of him on the list, seven are in the Hall of Fame.)

Well, my cards weren't worth much. I meant they didn't attain the value I had hoped. I didn't know he was 11th all time, I knew he had a good career though.

I have an O'J Simpson rookie card I will trade you for Walker

Honestly, if I had them I probably would. Hey, I can't control history, but I'm sure your card has far more value for it's infamy (and of course, much older too)

It's Herschel, but OK.
Lee Roy Selmon was a helluva dude. I learned how to throw a football because of him.
He was never a QB, but he knew how throw a football 100+ yards.
Me? Eh, maybe not that far..more than 50-60 though.
Herschel is a fine example of what are multitudes of great black Americans.

Never panned out???

What's even more impressive about that is he spent the first part of his career playing for a team that traded the farm to get him, leaving him with thin support such that opposing defenses were game planning specifically to shut him down. Relatedly, because of that mega trade to acquire Herschel as a rookie, he's also indirectly responsible for the rise of the Dallas cowboys dynasty in the 90s.

It's Herschel, but OK.
Lee Roy Selmon was a helluva dude. I learned how to throw a football because of him.
He was never a QB, but he knew how throw a football 100+ yards.
Me? Eh, maybe not that far..more than 50-60 though.
Herschel is a fine example of what are multitudes of great black Americans.
That's cool! How did you hook up with Lee Roy Selmon?

Forum List

Back