Amazon - You're Fired!

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Today I withdrew my name from Amazon.com, and closed my account.

Here's why >> they have banned police from using their facial recognition technology. Oh yeah, I'm sure they're going to make some big high & mighty claim about racial profiling and discrimination (never mind that they engage profusely in Affirmative Action)

So Amazon has made a choice. They can side with their law-abiding customers and the police, or they can side with the terrorist Black Lives Matter, and all their criminal supporters. And I have made a choice also. They will not get another dime out of me.

Bezos was just forced to sell one of his yachts. Actually, he just misplaced one his yachts. It's probably around here somewhere.

Here's why >> they have banned police from using their facial recognition technology. Oh yeah, I'm sure they're going to make some big high & mighty claim about racial profiling and discrimination (never mind that they engage profusely in Affirmative Action)

So Amazon has made a choice. They can side with their law-abiding customers and the police, or they can side with the terrorist Black Lives Matter, and all their criminal supporters. And I have made a choice also. They will not get another dime out of me.

Amazon has also endorsed BLM who have murdered Policemen

You mean Amazon has endorsed the murder of police men.

Bezos was just forced to sell one of his yachts. Actually, he just misplaced one his yachts. It's probably around here somewhere.
1591914747517.png

It would be nice if by refusing to allow the police to use the technology to catch criminal behavior, if the CEO could be charged with "aiding and abetting criminal behavior."

The b

The bureau of land management has been killing wild pigs

It would be nice if by refusing to allow the police to use the technology to catch criminal behavior, if the CEO could be charged with "aiding and abetting criminal behavior."
Sounds reasonable. Call the FBI. As far as I know, they also are banned from using the technology.

In other examples of racial cowardice/pandering, HBO has pulled all showings of the longtime classic movie "Gone With the Wind" Got HBO ? Cancel it. Channels like HBO are outdated now anyway. With any smart TV you can get hundreds of movies and TV shows for free.

Paramount Network has dumped the longtime, very popular show "Cops" . You can still watch it. Vizio smart TV's Watch Free function ( a button on the remote control) has a whole channel (308) that is all "Cops". I'm watching it right now.

So you believe in big all powerful government police state? So when the facial recognition falsely accuses people or IRS mess up your taxes claiming you owe more than you ever made, the jack boot thugs will take everything & jail you for many years? You should go to hell first!

Last edited:

Yeah I'm sure Amazon will miss you

NOT

So you believe in big all powerful government police state? So when the facial recognition falsely accuses people or IRS mess up your taxes claiming you owe more than you ever made, the jack boot thugs will take everything & jail you for many years? You should go to hell first!
1. Stopping domestic terrorist thugs carrying out rioting, looting, vandalism, arson, traffic blocking in the streets, while equally criminal mayors sit idly by except for ordering their police to not take action, isn't "big all powerful government police state". It is a POTUS doing the job that Article 2 (try reading it) of the US Constitution mandates it to be his DUTY to do.

2. So you don't like facial recognition, huh ? If it falsely accuses someone, I highly doubt that wouldn't be corrected before things got very far. Ho hum.

3. As I remember, it was Obama's IRS that went after people wrongly, not to much nowadays.

Strike 1............Strike 2............Strike 3.

1. Stopping domestic terrorist thugs carrying out rioting, looting, vandalism, arson, traffic blocking in the streets, while equally criminal mayors sit idly by except for ordering their police to not take action, isn't "big all powerful government police state". It is a POTUS doing the job that Article 2 (try reading it) of the US Constitution mandates it to be his DUTY to do.

2. So you don't like facial recognition, huh ? If it falsely accuses someone, I highly doubt that wouldn't be corrected before things got very far. Ho hum.

3. As I remember, it was Obama's IRS that went after people wrongly, not to much nowadays.

Strike 1............Strike 2............Strike 3.

You Lie, Lie, Lie!!!

Government is the Domestic Terrorist. They steal from, attack, poison & kill our fellow citizens.

Facial recognition only gets most white male faces correct. It is mostly wrong on other races / genders. Ai facial recognition systems generally work best on middle-aged white men’s faces, and not so well for people of color, women, children, or the elderly.

Trump's IRS refuses to process my tax return filed last year proving they owe me a refund. They keep claiming they can't catch up due to covid-19 so they can continue to hit me with compounding interest & penalties of $77,000 that won't be wiped out once the take away the principal they claim I owe them. Trump IRS is more corrupt than Obama's.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm sure Amazon will miss you

NOT
But they will miss me X 10 Million. :biggrin:

You think 10 million people will follow you?

Amazon made 75 billion last year

even if 10 million people stopped using it, it wouldn't even result in one less zero before the decimal point

Personally I love Amazon and will never stop being a Prime customer

Bragging that you support the big government spying on every American. What is the next step you are going to support?

Forum List

Back