America doesn't have a jobs issue, WE HAVE A WAGE ISSUE.

Providing for the general welfare gives the feds the power to tax. I disagree the minimum should be raised. I think taxes should go up to provide more funds to people making less than what would give them adequate housing, food, etc.

That would sure motivate people to do something meaningful with their lives. I don't bust my ass every day for you or anyone else. I do my job to earn money for myself. If you don't have adequate housing or food do something about it. ffs

That would sure motivate people to do something meaningful with their lives. I don't bust my ass every day for you or anyone else. I do my job to earn money for myself. If you don't have adequate housing or food do something about it. ffs

In other words; I have mine so fuck everyone else?

No. "I have mine. Why didn't you work to get yours?"

What percentage of your total income is disposable income? (total income minus taxes, shelter, utilities, food, transportation)

Being essentially debt free, a large percentage.

My guess is that you haven't heard of 'working class poor.' These are people that work full-time that barely squeak by in meeting basic needs. The top two States, Mississippi and Arizona are both RED States.

So you don't know.

The working poor are growing because our government punishes people for working.

Low wages are fine, if you aren't taxed up the ASS and if your food doesn't cost more than your life's blood is worth. And both of those conditions are creately SOLELY by the tyrannical, unconstitutional and communistic policies that punish people for working.
Ignorance of how labor markets work is as plentiful as it is sad. Jobs do not exist to insure the welfare of the worker. It's as simple as that. Jobs exist because there is a task that someone can't or won't do.

Example: I don't want to paint my house so I hire a painter to do it. I enter into an agreement with the painter on a price. NEVER do the personal needs of the painter come up. I do not negotiate based on his/her rent/mortgage or car payment/insurance/gas. It is the responsibility of the painter to decide if the proposed wage is worth the work to be done.

I am sure that the Liberal leaning folks in this thread always take these issues in to account when hiring labor for their own projects (sarcasm). The truth is that these people buy the cheapest insurance, gas, food, cars, homes, clothing etc... That they can possibly negotiate. Your rage, logic and sanctimonious drivel should be embarrassing to you and are certainly a waste of everyone's time.

You proven that you are the poster child for ignorance is bliss.

1) Jobs DO exist to insure the welfare of the worker.

2) You equate contracting with a contractor as an employee.

3) You are a fool if you think you can negotiate insurance, gas, food, cars, homes, and clothing.

How so on question number one?

What percentage of your total income is disposable income? (total income minus taxes, shelter, utilities, food, transportation)

My guess is that you haven't heard of 'working class poor.' These are people that work full-time that barely squeak by in meeting basic needs. The top two States, Mississippi and Arizona are both RED States.

So you don't know.

The working poor are growing because our government punishes people for working.

Low wages are fine, if you aren't taxed up the ASS and if your food doesn't cost more than your life's blood is worth. And both of those conditions are creately SOLELY by the tyrannical, unconstitutional and communistic policies that punish people for working.

How so?

Low wages and high food costs are created by corporate America.

Who's taxed 'up the ass?' It's not corporations. It's not the rich/wealthy.

Entrepreneurs are taxed up the ass.
Working class people are taxed up the ass. Gas is taxed up the ass. Our property is taxed up the ass. We are forced to purchase insurance at ridiculous and back breaking rates, which means we have less and less for our children and food.
And our wages aren't low, dumbass. High food costs are created by government interference with production and resource management.

Name one.

Working class people are taxed up the ass.

For 2015, what percentage of total income did you pay in federal tax?

Gas is taxed up the ass.

The national average is $0.48 cents per gallon. Wanna trade that for toll roads everywhere you drive?

Our property is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

We are forced to purchase insurance at ridiculous and back breaking rates, which means we have less and less for our children and food.

Insurance rates are set by private companies.

And our wages aren't low, dumbass. High food costs are created by government interference with production and resource management.

If wages would have risen the same as costs, minimum wage would be $23.50/hr.

So you don't know.

Ignorance of how labor markets work is as plentiful as it is sad. Jobs do not exist to insure the welfare of the worker. It's as simple as that. Jobs exist because there is a task that someone can't or won't do.

Example: I don't want to paint my house so I hire a painter to do it. I enter into an agreement with the painter on a price. NEVER do the personal needs of the painter come up. I do not negotiate based on his/her rent/mortgage or car payment/insurance/gas. It is the responsibility of the painter to decide if the proposed wage is worth the work to be done.

I am sure that the Liberal leaning folks in this thread always take these issues in to account when hiring labor for their own projects (sarcasm). The truth is that these people buy the cheapest insurance, gas, food, cars, homes, clothing etc... That they can possibly negotiate. Your rage, logic and sanctimonious drivel should be embarrassing to you and are certainly a waste of everyone's time.

3) You are a fool if you think you can negotiate insurance, gas, food, cars, homes, and clothing.

How so on question number one?
"Jobs DO exist to insure the welfare of the worker"

That is categorically false. If I need a fry cook it's not because I know someone else needs a job. It's because I need something cooked. The business need will always dictate the employment.

I'm not sure that answers your question... I have to admit I'm not sure how this is even being discussed. This is one of those questions that should have universal understanding and agreement. Employment without need is called charity.

So you don't know.

How so?

Working class people are taxed up the ass. Gas is taxed up the ass. Our property is taxed up the ass. We are forced to purchase insurance at ridiculous and back breaking rates, which means we have less and less for our children and food.

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

The national average is $0.48 cents per gallon. Wanna trade that for toll roads everywhere you drive?

Whats your rate?

We are forced to purchase insurance at ridiculous and back breaking rates, which means we have less and less for our children and food.

What horseshit.

Self-Employed Individuals Tax Center

Oregon Property Taxes By County - 2016

I don't care who sets the insurance rates, if we weren't forced to get insurance by idiots like you, we wouldn't have that cost.

Yes, costs are outstripping our ability to earn. The government needs to get the fuck out of the store.

So you don't know.

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

"Evil" Walmart paid $5.9 Billion in US taxes in 2015

None of your damned business! It also has nothing to do with the point.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

You are correct. This is an area that government is supposed to be involved.

Whats your rate?

Again none of your business but property taxes are necessary for police, fire and schools. These are all necessary services that government is better equipped to handle.

1/2 true. While companies set rates, the ACA mandated certain coverage and forced inclusion of plan participants that increase the cost of care. Since the ACA was implemented the average co-insurance has gone from 90% to 70%. In addition the average family deductible has risen sharply. This in addition to the increase on average of almost 45% in premiums.

If wages would have risen the same as costs, minimum wage would be $23.50/h

I have only seen this number with regard to productivity. This is a misnomer due to automation of processes and procedures. Computers, dishwashers and mechanical dispensers etc. Where did you find an inflationary correlation?

So you don't know.

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Horse hockey. Communism does not work well and is not desired in the USA.

Outside influences cannot motivate. They can only inspire. Motivation is something you find within. You will pay for people that do not have adequate housing, food etc one way or another.

Why? Because they lack unmotivated?

Just curious. Why do Progressives, so very fond of evolution, simply refuse to permit it to work?
Your first sentence doesnt make sense.

Your second sentence demonstrates a lack of intellect. Evolution is working and no one can stop it.
He is referencing to Darwin's theory of letting the weak expire and the strongest to take over...

It's sad you had to explain that to him...

So all shirts,homes,cars and insurance cost the same?
Well shit!!! I'm going down to the local Porsche dealer and pick my Carrera for the price of a Ford Fiesta!!!!
And to think I've been doing it wrong all these years!

So you don't know.

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Again none of your business but property taxes are necessary for police, fire and schools. These are all necessary services that government is better equipped to handle.

1/2 true. While companies set rates, the ACA mandated certain coverage and forced inclusion of plan participants that increase the cost of care. Since the ACA was implemented the average co-insurance has gone from 90% to 70%. In addition the average family deductible has risen sharply. This in addition to the increase on average of almost 45% in premiums.

I have only seen this number with regard to productivity. This is a misnomer due to automation of processes and procedures. Computers, dishwashers and mechanical dispensers etc. Where did you find an inflationary correlation?

Which is 1.2% of revenue.

Why is it when I ask someone who says their over-taxed their percentage of income it's always the same....NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

Put up, or shut up!

If Reagan hadn't screwed with the HMO act we wouldn't be at this point.

1970 to today: The cost of cars, trucks, food, rent, mortgages, etc.

Insurance raises rates, Obama mandates that we pay those rates or get our asses taxed off. Irrefutable.

Wages aren't the problem in this country. The biggest issue we face is culture rot and that is basically the disease manifesting all of these other symptoms.

Cultural rot manifested in whites who think they own this fuckin country......and everybody else be damned....gotcha!!

Insurance raises rates, Obama mandates that we pay those rates or get our asses taxed off. Irrefutable.

Uh, insurance companies have been raising rates since their inception.....like what fuckin planet have you been living on?

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Why is it when I ask someone who says their over-taxed their percentage of income it's always the same....NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

Put up, or shut up!

WHAT?? In 1970 the minimum wage was $1.45/hr using the CPI that would be $8.86/hr in 2015 dollars. Where the hell does $23.50 come from?

What on earth does it matter that $5.9 billion equates to 1.2% of revenue? Revenue is calculated BEFORE costs or expenses are deducted. Your number also includes foreign revenue which should not be taxed by the US. It is still almost $6B!! What does Walmart get for that $6B?

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

Towing that commie line. Yuck.

Again. The working stiff is not suffering today because Walmart didn't pay enough in taxes. He's suffering because government meddling has forced the price of everything into the rafters, while at the same time it limits his ability to actually earn anything.

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

WHAT?? In 1970 the minimum wage was $1.45/hr using the CPI that would be $8.86/hr in 2015 dollars. Where the hell does $23.50 come from?

What on earth does it matter that $5.9 billion equates to 1.2% of revenue? Revenue is calculated BEFORE costs or expenses are deducted. Your number also includes foreign revenue which should not be taxed by the US. It is still almost $6B!! What does Walmart get for that $6B?

And of course Walmart has to pay the government and government-dictated recipients many billions aside from taxes...various and assorted licensing fees, insurance, etc. Not that any of it matters...Walmart isn't killing off working class people.

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

How so?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

Again. The working stiff is not suffering today because Walmart didn't pay enough in taxes. He's suffering because government meddling has forced the price of everything into the rafters, while at the same time it limits his ability to actually earn anything.

Wall Street Surges under Obama
But both sides face an inconvenient fact: During Obama’s tenure, Wall Street has roared back, even as the broader economy has struggled.

The largest banks are larger than they were when Obama took office and are nearing the level of profits they were making before the depths of the financial crisis in 2008, according to government data.

Stop with this fabricated bullshit of thinking the Wall Street is somehow suffering in profits.....if anybody is making a killing in this country, its Wall Street and nobody is tying thier hands with undo regulations....you idiots need to get off the FOX bullshit lies and get with facts. The top is making all the gains, while the bottom is getting 7.35 an hour.

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Name one.

Gas is taxed up the ass.

Whats your rate?

Put up, or shut up!

Wall Street Surges under Obama
But both sides face an inconvenient fact: During Obama’s tenure, Wall Street has roared back, even as the broader economy has struggled.

The largest banks are larger than they were when Obama took office and are nearing the level of profits they were making before the depths of the financial crisis in 2008, according to government data.

Stop with this fabricated bullshit of thinking the Wall Street is somehow suffering in profits.....if anybody is making a killing in this country, its Wall Street and nobody is tying thier hands with undo regulations....you idiots need to get off the FOX bullshit lies and get with facts. The top is making all the gains, while the bottom is getting 7.35 an hour.

Where on earth did I say Wall Street is suffering in profits?

What does that even mean, you ding dong? DON'T DO CRACK!

Uh, insurance companies have been raising rates since their inception.....like what fuckin planet have you been living on?
But we haven't been mandated to buy those high priced insurance product. What fucking planet do you live on moron?

You are mandated to pay into SS and Medicare, this is no difference and if your finding your premiums getting out hand......blame not only the greedy insurance companies, but your GOP congressman for not addressing what clearly was an issue to began with....Insurance companies gouging the american public....a issue you white motherfuckers had no problems with when Obama and the democrats were coming up with ACA.....you idiots were too gotdamn busy opposing the shit!! Blame yourselves, you fuck headS!!

Forum List

Back