America Finally Admits Recycling Doesn’t Work

^^^ Do you have anything of the Oak Ridge Boys from when my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders was a member of the act? If you've got something that I don't already have, I want it!

God bless you and those who have loved him longer than me always!!!

Holly
Was he in the group when they sang about Randolph Scott?

garbage in/garbage out

humans produce a LOT OF SHIT that no one wants; a LOT OF SHIT that pollutes the only planet we have.

the planet was doing just fine until humans came along & fucked it all up.

Maybe you should leave if it distresses you so much

maybe you should make more crap, that no one wants, that pollutes the only home you have :26:
He thinks HIS shit don't stink.

He's an annoyance

garbage in/garbage out

humans produce a LOT OF SHIT that no one wants; a LOT OF SHIT that pollutes the only planet we have.

the planet was doing just fine until humans came along & fucked it all up.
so as one one those dastardly humans, are you proud of what you have done?.....

The fact is that sometimes recycling makes sense and sometimes it doesn’t. In the legislative rush to pass recycling mandates, state and local governments should pause to consider the science and the economics of every proposition. Often, bad ideas are worse than none at all and can produce lasting damage if they are enshrined in law. Simply demanding that something be recycled can be disruptive of markets and it does not guarantee that recycling that makes either economic or environmental sense will even occur.

Long and short of the matter is that do-gooder politics still can't outrun economic realities, and never will be able to.

America Finally Admits Recycling Doesn’t Work | Jon Miltimore
A big part of that is we didn't develop the infrastructure because china did.
China has the infrastructure but they do not want the world's trash anymore for a reason.

Forum List

Back