Zone1 White Culture holds back white people

Status
Not open for further replies.
D2AA44C6-2929-43E5-B6E0-225ECB34F182.jpeg

What passes for "racism" is beneficial for whites. It causes us to take precautions with young black men we do not know that we realize are unnecessary with young white or Oriental men we do not know. Even young Hispanic men are usually safer to be around than young black men.

I try to avoid proximity with a young black man I do not know, unless he is obviusly dressed for work or church.

“Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.”

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberals would live longer than anyone in a zombie apocalypse. Because zombies feed on brains.

“Yes, Diversity Is About Getting Rid Of White People (And That’s A Good Thing)

One of the more common memes that I’ve seen white supremacists spread around recently has been “diversity is a code word for white genocide”. The concept here is that diversity is only promoted in white nations, and that the end goal is to eliminate white people altogether by flooding all white countries with non-white people until there are no white people left. Well, guess what, white supremacists? That’s exactly right. Diversity IS about getting rid of white people, and that’s a good thing.

First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plain evil on a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.”

Liberalism is a mental disorder.
I am liberal myself on environmental and economic issues. I intend to vote for Joe Biden in November. I nearly always vote a straight Democratic ticket in general elections. Nevertheless, I agree with the GOP on the issues of crime, race, and immigration.

Whites of European descent have created the most advanced, the most affluent, and the most generous civilization in history. Orientals are catching up with us. Negroes are falling further behind, despite the help we give them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back