America First

The Left wants to eliminate borders, nationalism exceptionalism and discrimination. They want a gray, homogeneous world that they control.

A slogan is all some folk need.
"Hope and Change" was the top slogan a few years ago.

Sadly, "Hope" turned to disappointment and any "Change" was for the worse. ....... :cool:

That's what slogans are for, to steer you away from reality.
Yep, obuthole steered everyone of you asswipes away from reality.

If you'd ever made the acquaintance of abject reality you would have discovered that the entire system is based upon your rejection of reality and self assignment into one of two camps for the purposes of division and conquering of the masses. The fact of the matter is, nothing changes when you vote for the “other” party, the societal wealth extraction paradigm continues unabated.

Actually a majority of your fellow citizens denounced your views and voted the other way. Twice. You're in the whiney sore loser minority.
Only means a majority of fools out voted me.

Twice. You're an outlier.
You're one of the fools, fool.

You're in the screeching frothy mouthed sore loser minority son.
Only because I know the true losers fooled everyone and won, loser fool. And don't call me son asswipe.

How old are you son? You come off as one with very little life experience.

Are you under the impression that Trump is going to consider America's interests LAST? I think we can all agree that Trump will put Americas interests first, over any other countires. That might even work to our detriment at times, but it will work in our favor more often than not.

Last edited:
When, if ever, has Trump put America ahead of Donald Trump?
When have YOU put America above yourself? What have YOU done that puts in a position to judge him? Trump might be kind of an ass at times, but theres nothing wrong with businessmen concentrating on their business.

Besides, i gauruntee you hes donated a lot of money to charities over the years. Maybe he hasnt donated as much as some other rich people, but still a lot more than YOU.

Are you under the impression that Trump is going to consider America's interests LAST? I think we can all agree that Trump will put Americas interests first, over any other countires. That might even work to our detriment at times, but it will work in our favor more often than not.

I think Trump will put himself first and anything else comes post that. The system always puts the substantial people's interests first, not society's interests. But do go on, I think the power structure knows full well it has lost all pretense of legitimacy. Trump has shown all who are paying attention what a ruse our entire political system is; nothing but theater. I hope he gets in, to take things all the way into the shitter so they'll be undeniable.

Only means a majority of fools out voted me.

Twice. You're an outlier.
You're one of the fools, fool.

You're in the screeching frothy mouthed sore loser minority son.
Only because I know the true losers fooled everyone and won, loser fool. And don't call me son asswipe.

How old are you son? You come off as one with very little life experience.
Old enough to understand libtards are commie pukes, girlie.

I think Trump will put himself first and anything else comes post that. The system always puts the substantial people's interests first, not society's interests. But do go on, I think the power structure knows full well it has lost all pretense of legitimacy. Trump has shown all who are paying attention what a ruse our entire political system is; nothing but theater. I hope he gets in, to take things all the way into the shitter so they'll be undeniable.
Hillary is worse.

What is not to agree with? Of course the democrats want the exact opposite. I will vote for Trump.

Trump isn't a globalist? Are you sure? He's a businessman, and globalization is what businessmen want. They make more money that way.

When people like Fenton Lum start hurling insults at you - you know you kicked their ass. LOL

Your counterparts in Britain are called Britain First. Other than the KKK who in the US is doing what these Brits are doing? I would think many America First people would want to go to England to support their brethren.

Forum List

Back