America is getting invaded, and our culture destroyed. Why won’t republicans start a civil war?

When is enough enough.. propertyAnd valuables will mean nothing pretty soon, all will be given to the government, we will be slaves if we don’t fight back now.
We are being invaded. Democrats are killing us.
we are allowing people in that there numbers are bigger then some cities.
Where is the outrage?

Republicans should attack the Capitol
The same way the ProgBots attacked the Federal Building in Portland?
Funny how they easily forget so much

nobody cares about Portland, dude. Y'all have tried making it a thing for 6 months. Stop trying.

When is enough enough.. propertyAnd valuables will mean nothing pretty soon, all will be given to the government, we will be slaves if we don’t fight back now.
Where is the outrage?

Republicans should attack the Capitol
The same way the ProgBots attacked the Federal Building in Portland?
Funny how they easily forget so much

Funny how Conservatives suck so much at equivalencies

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

For all their toy guns and all their Internet Bravado.....
The modern Right is as weak a group of beings as there has ever been
So when are you going to take my guns .. hehe

I'm a conservative.
When are you going to fight to keep them ?
Troll somewhere else, I have been on the news, radio and news papers.. barking up the wrong tree
Why are you using that language to someone who has been here near 10 yrs bitch.

13 posts??????????...................LOLOL

Why you little punk. At first I didn't think this place had so many Smelly Socks running around. Not saying you are. But no one tells a long term member no matter who like that off. You raise all kind of red flags son.

Have some respect anyway you little yapping poo tang.
I just tell it like it is

I doubt you,

Where is the outrage?

Because murdering scores of people for their political views is not how we do things.
Well how do we keep our country American if we allow an invasion?

Vote!
Vote means nothing when Democrats are in charge of immigration, education, in large cities. You have a Indoctrinated millions of children to grow up to be a literate uneducated can’t critically think. It’s time to make some decisions

Last edited:
Where is the outrage?
Relax, kid.

After the next American is raped or murdered by an illegal Biden let in, arrest Biden and toss him in jail.
We still have illegals? You mean trump and the wall failed?
The Ds didn't allow a wall; only a fence.
Didn’t Mexico pay for it?
They coming to take back the money and Biden is paying them back.
So it failed?

After the next American is raped or murdered by an illegal Biden let in, arrest Biden and toss him in jail.
We still have illegals? You mean trump and the wall failed?
The Ds didn't allow a wall; only a fence.
Didn’t Mexico pay for it?
They coming to take back the money and Biden is paying them back.
So it failed?
The Democrats succeeded which is why you have people in your neighborhood who have less money than you.

Where is the outrage?

Because murdering scores of people for their political views is not how we do things.
Well how do we keep our country American if we allow an invasion?

Vote!
Vote means nothing when Democrats are in charge of immigration, education, in large cities. You have a doctor needed millions of children to grow up to be a literate uneducated can’t critically think. It’s time to make some decisions
You have a doctor needed millions of children to grow up to be a literate uneducated can’t critically think. It’s time to make some decisions

Could you please make this make sense?

Forum List

Back