America is getting invaded, and our culture destroyed. Why won’t republicans start a civil war?

A day without a right wing civil war thread is like a day without sunshine!

:spinner:
You are correct. And every time I go to the city the same ghettos are there that have been since the Great Society started unless gentrified. The big difference is that people are taxed out of the wazoo and there is professional shakedowns of businesses and individuals to "give back to the community". We all deserve better.

When is enough enough.. propertyAnd valuables will mean nothing pretty soon, all will be given to the government, we will be slaves if we don’t fight back now.
We are being invaded. Democrats are killing us.
we are allowing people in that there numbers are bigger then some cities.
Where is the outrage?
Same reason you won't: because it is a stupid idea and you will all die or go to prison. Duh. What a stupid gotdam question.

nobody cares about Portland, dude. Y'all have tried making it a thing for 6 months. Stop trying.
Federal Building.

Who sent them?
They sent themselves because the police were trying to get them to stop stealing from local stores when the ProgBots ran out of money.
Try reading some news once in a while.
Are you sure a President didnt send them to attack the Portland Federal Building?
Because that would make it the same thing
It happened 2 weeks ago when your fellow ProgBots acted in their normal fashion...violent.

When is enough enough.. propertyAnd valuables will mean nothing pretty soon, all will be given to the government, we will be slaves if we don’t fight back now.
Where is the outrage?
Same reason you won't: because it is a stupid idea and you will all die or go to prison. Duh. What a stupid gotdam question.
Lol how will you kill me with your pink dilldoo lol haha

Where is the outrage?
Why aren't ProgBots going to prison?

Where is the outrage?
Nobody will have to do anything to you. You won't be peeling your fat hillbilly ass off the couch for anything but a PBR. Same for 99% of the rest of you dumb hillbillies cosplaying warriors on the internet.

Where is the outrage?
Why aren't ProgBots going to prison?
No idea what you are babbling about. Use big boy words.

Where is the outrage?

Because murdering scores of people for their political views is not how we do things.
Well how do we keep our country American if we allow an invasion?
Other than China creeping its way in, who is invading precisely?

Where is the outrage?
Nobody will have to do anything to you. You won't be peeling your fat hillbilly ass off the couch for anything but a PBR. Same for 99% of the rest of you dumb hillbillies cosplaying warriors on the internet.
Hillbilly? I’d like to see you go find out

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

For all their toy guns and all their Internet Bravado.....
The modern Right is as weak a group of beings as there has ever been
So when are you going to take my guns .. hehe

I'm a conservative.
When are you going to fight to keep them ?
Troll somewhere else, I have been on the news, radio and news papers.. barking up the wrong tree
Why are you using that language to someone who has been here near 10 yrs bitch.

13 posts??????????...................LOLOL

Why you little punk. At first I didn't think this place had so many Smelly Socks running around. Not saying you are. But no one tells a long term member no matter who like that off. You raise all kind of red flags son.

Have some respect anyway you little yapping poo tang.
I just tell it like it is

Most here like BasicHumanUnit a hell of a lot more than they ever will you. No one's going to respect some noobie yahoo that misinterprets someone's post and doubles down on obnoxious when folks try to clue you in.

Where is the outrage?

Because murdering scores of people for their political views is not how we do things.
Well how do we keep our country American if we allow an invasion?
Other than China creeping its way in, who is invading precisely?
Are you not aware fema is on our southern border?

Where is the outrage?
Suuuuure you would. Sure. That explains why you have been sitting on your lard ass for months talking about civil war but doing jack shit: you are waiting for me to show up. Got it. :spinner:

Where is the outrage?
Suuuuure you would. Sure. That explains why you have been sitting on your lard ass for months talking about civil war but doing jack shit: you are waiting for me to show up. Got it. :spinner:
You would hide anyway lol don’t worry about it.. stay hidden

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

For all their toy guns and all their Internet Bravado.....
The modern Right is as weak a group of beings as there has ever been
So when are you going to take my guns .. hehe

I'm a conservative.
When are you going to fight to keep them ?
Troll somewhere else, I have been on the news, radio and news papers.. barking up the wrong tree
Why are you using that language to someone who has been here near 10 yrs bitch.

13 posts??????????...................LOLOL

Why you little punk. At first I didn't think this place had so many Smelly Socks running around. Not saying you are. But no one tells a long term member no matter who like that off. You raise all kind of red flags son.

Have some respect anyway you little yapping poo tang.
I just tell it like it is

Most here like BasicHumanUnit a hell of a lot more than they ever will you. No one's going to respect some noobie yahoo that misinterprets someone's post and doubles down on obnoxious when folks try to clue you in.
Stop trolling

Where is the outrage?
I agree that we need a war.

I will gladly die and go to Valhalla for the glory of killing commies.

Where is the outrage?
I agree that we need a war.

I will gladly die and go to Valhalla for the glory of killing commies.
I would love to join you! Give me liberty or give me death

Forum List

Back