"America is in debt" - To WHOM?? What fool would lend American government money?

I shudder to think what the value of the USD will be worth when the PETRODOLLAR system collapses.

FYI Right now, U.S. dollars make up more than 60 percent of all foreign currency reserves in the world.

Will those who believe my (US) government owes them money, or anything else please stand up? If I would have a president representing me, or if I would be an American leader who represents Americans, I would round up all these people who claim that my government owes them anything, and hang them for the whole world to see end of story. I also would hang all those who find it inhumane or barbaric, because barbaric is what US puppet government is doing around the world out of desperation and being a whore to international bankers.

death-row-inmates2syria.jpg

US-saudi.png

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Way it's set up (ponzi scheme) ironically, if those who lend us money quit doing so, we'd default on the national debt and the entire global economy would crash.

Will those who believe my (US) government owes them money, or anything else please stand up? If I would have a president representing me, or if I would be an American leader who represents Americans, I would round up all these people who claim that my government owes them anything, and hang them for the whole world to see end of story. I also would hang all those who find it inhumane or barbaric, because barbaric is what US puppet government is doing around the world out of desperation and being a whore to international bankers.

death-row-inmates2syria.jpg

US-saudi.png

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Way it's set up (ponzi scheme) ironically, if those who lend us money quit doing so, we'd default on the national debt and the entire global economy would crash.
Mutual destruction. They quit buying our bonds (which they will not regardless how hard you may try to scare folks) then we stop buying their goods. Their economy is crushed.
Yeah. They are going to stop buying our bonds. Any day now. Sure they are......

A global economic crash is believed to be inevitable. Yet the way things work, it's impossible to fix since doing so would itself cause a crash. So the only way to stave off disaster is to perpetuate the way things are set up. It's the most bizarre thing I've ever learned about and I've studied astronomy and quantum physics too. :)

A global economic crash is believed to be inevitable. Yet the way things work, it's impossible to fix since doing so would itself cause a crash. So the only way to stave off disaster is to perpetuate the way things are set up. It's the most bizarre thing I've ever learned about and I've studied astronomy and quantum physics too. :)
So you say. Have you any links to support your opinions?? "Believed to be inevitable" is a pretty strong statement. I read economics ALL THE TIME. I have seen no reputable economist making such a claim.
A global economic crash sounds like the Great Depression redux. Or are you talking about a much less onerous crash??

The house of cards that is the fiat currency system is about to tumble.

How comfortable do you people feel, knowing that the paper and ink that you carry in your purses or wallets is ONLY worth more than the value of the paper and ink because the U.S. government SAYS SO?

Wait until the U.S. stock market loses HALF of it's value this year. THAT will be the defining moment of the Obama aristocracy

Lol yup here you were in 2011 expertly advising everyone to bail:

The stock market has been doomed to collapse for a long time now. What has happened over the last few days is NOTHING compared to what is going to happen in the next few months.

Anybody who has a 401K or Roth IRA or is otherwise invested in the U.S. stock market needs to cut their losses and bail out NOW, before it's too late.

So I guess you missed out on most of a once-in-a-generation bull market, sitting on the side lines screaming that end times are upon us? Pardon if I don't take your advice on investing.

Here you are in 2012:

Prepare for the upcoming worldwide economic collapse, and the accompanying social unrest, collapse of basic services, and food shortages.

Heed my words, or suffer the consequences.

Heed your words!

One year ago:

You KNOW what all of this is leading to.

CEOs of companies ALWAYS dump their stock holdings in their companies shortly before their companies go BANKRUPT, or their companies stocks take a huge plunge.

As for countries keeping their gold "close to home", they know the handwriting is on the wall.

Global economic collapse is just around the corner, and the United States can't bail ANYBODY out, including the United States.

The house of cards is ready to collapse. "Prepping" is not a joke. It is SURVIVAL.

How about instead of just regurgitating your same collapse message again you take some time to explain why your previous prediction of market collapse "in the next few months" was exactly opposite of what happened?

Rapture-is-October-21-2011-The-End-is-Nigh-300x266.jpg

The house of cards that is the fiat currency system is about to tumble.

How comfortable do you people feel, knowing that the paper and ink that you carry in your purses or wallets is ONLY worth more than the value of the paper and ink because the U.S. government SAYS SO?

Wait until the U.S. stock market loses HALF of it's value this year. THAT will be the defining moment of the Obama aristocracy

Lol yup here you were in 2011 expertly advising everyone to bail:

The stock market has been doomed to collapse for a long time now. What has happened over the last few days is NOTHING compared to what is going to happen in the next few months.

Anybody who has a 401K or Roth IRA or is otherwise invested in the U.S. stock market needs to cut their losses and bail out NOW, before it's too late.

So I guess you missed out on most of a once-in-a-generation bull market, sitting on the side lines screaming that end times are upon us? Pardon if I don't take your advice on investing.

Here you are in 2012:

Prepare for the upcoming worldwide economic collapse, and the accompanying social unrest, collapse of basic services, and food shortages.

Heed my words, or suffer the consequences.

Heed your words!

One year ago:

You KNOW what all of this is leading to.

CEOs of companies ALWAYS dump their stock holdings in their companies shortly before their companies go BANKRUPT, or their companies stocks take a huge plunge.

As for countries keeping their gold "close to home", they know the handwriting is on the wall.

Global economic collapse is just around the corner, and the United States can't bail ANYBODY out, including the United States.

The house of cards is ready to collapse. "Prepping" is not a joke. It is SURVIVAL.

How about instead of just regurgitating your same collapse message again you take some time to explain why your previous prediction of market collapse "in the next few months" was exactly opposite of what happened?

Rapture-is-October-21-2011-The-End-is-Nigh-300x266.jpg
Nice, SM. Concise, to the point, and a dagger. Very Nice.

Last edited:
I shudder to think what the value of the USD will be worth when the PETRODOLLAR system collapses.

FYI Right now, U.S. dollars make up more than 60 percent of all foreign currency reserves in the world.

The main reason we maintain our military superiority,is for the protection of the PETRODOLLAR. I'm surprised you are not aware of this Editec.

So if someone buys Treasury bonds the U.S. government doesn't owe them anything?
You arent very good at this stuff, are you?

Yeah, it's called shifting funds from dollar deposits at the FED (US Treasuries) to reserve accounts. The US government doesn't borrow its own fiat, so it doesn't owe anyone anything. US Treasuries are nothing more than dollar deposits at the FED very similar to a savings account. It boils down to debiting and crediting reserve accounts and Treasuries. This is literally how it works.

Last edited:

The main reason we maintain our military superiority,is for the protection of the PETRODOLLAR. I'm surprised you are not aware of this Editec.

It doesn't matter if the dollar maintains its status as the world's reserve currency. Our central bank will continue to act as interest setter. For example, the Yen isn't the world's reserve currency, do you think that stops the JCB from issuing Yen and setting interest rates?

So if someone buys Treasury bonds the U.S. government doesn't owe them anything?

Yeah, it's called shifting funds from dollar deposits at the FED (US Treasuries) to reserve accounts. The US government doesn't borrow its own fiat, so it doesn't owe anyone anything. US Treasuries are nothing more than dollar deposits at the FED very similar to a savings account. It boils down to debiting and crediting reserve accounts and Treasuries. This is literally how it works.
Rabbi is proof of that old saying that you can lead a horse to water...... No way he is going to admit you are 100% correct. You can try to educate him, but it just does not take.

Nice to here from you. Rational posts around here are scarce.

I've got a government bond right now that says the gov't promises to pay me. So they dont owe me? Are they lying?
Or do you not know what you're talking about?

I've got a government bond right now that says the gov't promises to pay me. So they dont owe me? Are they lying?

Bonds and cash are effectively the same thing - both are liabilities of the federal government and assets of the non-government. The $$$$ they "owe" you consists of nothing more than dollar deposits at the FED. Whether's it one dollar or twenty trillion dollars, it can never become a financial strain for the federal government. It boils down to debiting one type of account and crediting another. You now know more than 99% of the dimwits in Congress and staffers at the CBO. Congrats. :)

Last edited:

Rabbi is proof of that old saying that you can lead a horse to water...... No way he is going to admit you are 100% correct. You can try to educate him, but it just does not take.

Sorry I haven't posted, I've been busy with work. :eusa_angel:

The US economic system, despite its problems, is still the most stable and safest in the world.

That is not going to change anytime soon.

You may now return to your previous fear mongering.....

Last edited:

Work does get in the way. I left this post for over 2 months while I was having a triple bypass and a couple related heart attacks. All better now, not looking for sympathy, quite happy with my new blood flow, and feeling great.
Trying to figure out whether it is worth posting or not. You make a rational statement on this board, and about 10 trolls show up supporting each other and making irrational statements. And a plethora of personal attacks. Kinda funny. Kinda sad.

Last edited:

Bonds and cash are effectively the same thing - both are liabilities of the federal government and assets of the non-government. The $$$$ they "owe" you consists of nothing more than dollar deposits at the FED. Whether's it one dollar or twenty trillion dollars, it can never become a financial strain for the federal government. It boils down to debiting one type of account and crediting another. You now know more than 99% of the dimwits in Congress and staffers at the CBO. Congrats. :)

I know you're a crackpot, so you might be right on that one.
How is cash an obligation of the federal gov't? What are they obligated to do when I hold it?

I know you're a crackpot, so you might be right on that one.
How is cash an obligation of the federal gov't? What are they obligated to do when I hold it?

It all goes back to accounting. The federal government creates $$$$ and has these liabilities on its side of the ledger (government sector); and it’s on the other side we have the non-government sector which gains an asset so to speak. Individuals, firms, etc make up the non-government side of the spreadsheet. We obtain $$$$ without any liability since we’re on the non-government side. Even though the government sector holds onto the liabilities for the $$$$ it creates, this is purely accounting logic – the federal government doesn't have any real obligations and technically/operationally doesn't owe any type of debt on the fiat it creates. We’re simply talking an accounting entry at the end of the day.

Also, when the government runs deficits, the $$$$ it creates is injected into the non-government sector as financial assets, and the same amount of liabilities are added the government sector side of the ledger. On the other side of the coin, for example, would be a government surplus. This is when the government takes in more $$$$ in taxes than it spends (assets are taken away from the non-government) and its liabilities are removed from the government sector.

The government's public monopoly on the currency ensures all debts, assets, and prices are denominated in US dollars. The government's obligation is to provide its citizens with a stable national unit of account.

Last edited:

Work does get in the way. I left this post for over 2 months while I was having a triple bypass and a couple related heart attacks. All better now, not looking for sympathy, quite happy with my new blood flow, and feeling great.
Trying to figure out whether it is worth posting or not. You make a rational statement on this board, and about 10 trolls show up supporting each other and making irrational statements. And a plethora of personal attacks. Kinda funny. Kinda sad.

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you make a full recovery.

Hope you had good insurance. Sounds costly otherwise. Here's hoping you have a good recovery and a long life.

Forum List

Back