🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America is Systematically Racist

Answer: Try and change things.

He's had 50 years
As a senator in one of the smallest states in the Union. Will he make a difference? Meh, who knows...

"As a senator in one of the smallest states in the Union. Will he make a difference? ..."

You fell asleep in civics class. Every state has equal power in the Senate regardless of size and population. How sad to read a post like this on election day in an age where unlimited information is literally at your fingertips 24/7.

With a post like that, in all likelihood you are just another foreign troll masquerading as an American to sew divisiveness on this forum. That or you are a complete moron.
He is a foreigner. He just likes to bash America.

How did I miss that there were so msny foreign trolls on this forum? In just the past two days Dr. Gump, Toro and cnm -- three of the most inflammatory volume posters on here -- have been exposed as foreign trolls. Incredible. I thought I had pegged all of them. These dipshits tend to hide it until they say something idiotic about our system of government that any American would know.
I've never hidden my nationality Newb. Don't mistake my disdain for Trump as the same for the US. Thr US is a great place. Trump is a scummy piece of shit. Got it?
Opinions vary. You only know what you read from our biased media. I find you to be scummy. Eat it.

"Businesses aren't boarding up their windows because they're afraid of Trump supporters." - Texas Congressman Dan Crenshaw

He's had 50 years
As a senator in one of the smallest states in the Union. Will he make a difference? Meh, who knows...

"As a senator in one of the smallest states in the Union. Will he make a difference? ..."

You fell asleep in civics class. Every state has equal power in the Senate regardless of size and population. How sad to read a post like this on election day in an age where unlimited information is literally at your fingertips 24/7.

With a post like that, in all likelihood you are just another foreign troll masquerading as an American to sew divisiveness on this forum. That or you are a complete moron.

How did I miss that there were so msny foreign trolls on this forum? In just the past two days Dr. Gump, Toro and cnm -- three of the most inflammatory volume posters on here -- have been exposed as foreign trolls. Incredible. I thought I had pegged all of them. These dipshits tend to hide it until they say something idiotic about our system of government that any American would know.
I've never hidden my nationality Newb. Don't mistake my disdain for Trump as the same for the US. Thr US is a great place. Trump is a scummy piece of shit. Got it?
Opinions vary. You only know what you read from our biased media. I find you to be scummy. Eat it.
And you only know what you see from the media. However I do see trump saying shit. That's not the media. That's him.

He's had 50 years

And you only know what you see from the media. However I do see trump saying shit. That's not the media. That's him.
Bullshit. Just plain bullshit. You don't know the man. You're just here to bash our President. I am on to you. Fuck off.

Bullshit. Just plain bullshit. You don't know the man. You're just here to bash our President. I am on to you. Fuck off.

I know he's a pussy grabber. I know he stiffed his Polish sub-contractors who helped him build Trump tower. I know he's a racist. What do you know about him that I don't?

Bit early to be drinking ain't it?

I know he's a pussy grabber. I know he stiffed his Polish sub-contractors who helped him build Trump tower. I know he's a racist. What do you know about him that I don't?

Bit early to be drinking ain't it?
#1) He said they LET you....playing on his fame and celebrity.

#2) Don't care. That is a business transaction

#3) He isn't. You are. The racist card is weak sauce. Biden is the real racist, stating poor kids are as smart as white kids.

#4) I am multi tasking, working on PPP forgiveness loans for clients while bashing assholes like you.

So again, with all due respect. Fuck off!

Forum List

Back