🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

America is Systematically Racist

Per Joe Biden. And we have mistreated blacks for too long per Joe Biden. He has been in politics longer than I have been alive. So isn’t he part of the problem??!!

Why run for president of a country you hate and think is systematically racist? Answer: money and power.

well he and his father did spend a lot of time make it racist so he would know,,,

Per Joe Biden. And we have mistreated blacks for too long per Joe Biden. He has been in politics longer than I have been alive. So isn’t he part of the problem??!!

Why run for president of a country you hate and think is systematically racist? Answer: money and power.

Here's the deal:
Obama carried two national elections with 90+ of the Black Vote on a high turnout.
Hillary lost with just under 90% of the Black Vote on a softer turn out.

The Black Vote at D-90%+ on a solid turn out is the only way that Dems can pose as a National Party rather than the rump regional party that they are.

All the racial division that the Left has been stoking up is all about driving the high Black Turnout with a D-90%+

The Black vote is critical. I believe that the Left's insecurity that they can maintain this level of Black Commitment, especially given that so many of them live in Democrat run squalor is why they are pushing so hard for open borders, they want an additional dependent constituency so that they are not so dependent on the Black Vote.

So no, the entire "systemic racism" is a pile of Leftwing drivel. But, there is something terribly wrong in the Black Community that needs to be identified and solved, because it's awful. One part of it is infant and childhood mortality, and maternal mortality.

1604373947646.png

1604373991006.png

As you can see, in both stats, Blacks have twice the rate as Whites.

Initially I wondered if maybe Blacks just had higher rates everywhere, so, I looked of rate comparisons in Africa, and couldn't find any data, but, I did find similar data for European Black Women and Caribbean Black women, and, in both cases, the Black women there enjoyed the same low rates as White women.

Now here is where it gets really difficult: If those Black women in Europe or the Caribbean move to the US, their daughters will have the same high rates as American Black women.

I don't know what to make of that other than I don't like it. I'd like to see these high rates fall.

Trump did the Black Community more good in 4 years than Biden did for them in 47. I'd like to see Trump get 4 more years and do them even more good.

Last edited:
We just got rid of one Dimwinger President who did nothing but trash America, do we really want another Dimwinger President who does the same thing?

Answer: Try and change things.

Biden has a bad track record. In 8 years what did he do to get rid of systemic racism? What about his previous 25 years? Trump has done more by creating the economic opportunity to bring people UP.
Democrats are Doom and Gloom EVERY election cycle. It's always the same thing. They keep the movie rolling, but the story's getting old now.

The hardest evidence of systematic racism by my observation is left's exploitations of races, especially blacks for elections, and how they use them to perform their dirty work, such as in George Floyd's case. They KNEW damn well what would happen under COVID, and they lied about what occurred to be sure of it. That's just plain evil.

Last edited:

America does have a systemic race problem. That comes from Senator Scott, R-South Carolina.

So you're saying every black elected official in the country is racist, they are the system as well.

America does have a systemic race problem. That comes from Senator Scott, R-South Carolina.

So you're saying every black elected official in the country is racist, they are the system as well.

Not even remotely.

Not even remotely.

Yet most of these riots are happening in cities with black mayors and police chiefs, go figure.

He's had 50 years
As a senator in one of the smallest states in the Union. Will he make a difference? Meh, who knows...

"As a senator in one of the smallest states in the Union. Will he make a difference? ..."

You fell asleep in civics class. Every state has equal power in the Senate regardless of size and population. How sad to read a post like this on election day in an age where unlimited information is literally at your fingertips 24/7.

With a post like that, in all likelihood you are just another foreign troll masquerading as an American to sew divisiveness on this forum. That or you are a complete moron.

He's had 50 years
As a senator in one of the smallest states in the Union. Will he make a difference? Meh, who knows...

"As a senator in one of the smallest states in the Union. Will he make a difference? ..."

You fell asleep in civics class. Every state has equal power in the Senate regardless of size and population. How sad to read a post like this on election day in an age where unlimited information is literally at your fingertips 24/7.

With a post like that, in all likelihood you are just another foreign troll masquerading as an American to sew divisiveness on this forum. That or you are a complete moron.
He is a foreigner. He just likes to bash America.

He's had 50 years

How did I miss that there were so msny foreign trolls on this forum? In just the past two days Dr. Gump, Toro and cnm -- three of the most inflammatory volume posters on here -- have been exposed as foreign trolls. Incredible. I thought I had pegged all of them. These dipshits tend to hide it until they say something idiotic about our system of government that any American would know.

He's had 50 years

How did I miss that there were so msny foreign trolls on this forum? In just the past two days Dr. Gump, Toro and cnm -- three of the most inflammatory volume posters on here -- have been exposed as foreign trolls. Incredible. I thought I had pegged all of them. These dipshits tend to hide it until they say something idiotic about our system of government that any American would know.
I've never hidden my nationality Newb. Don't mistake my disdain for Trump as the same for the US. Thr US is a great place. Trump is a scummy piece of shit. Got it?

He's had 50 years

Yeah we're always seeing headlines from those senators from Alaska, Montana and North Dakota.

Forum List

Back