America is winning under Donald Trump! What will Democrats run on?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

The Democrats cannot compete with the booming economy that is lifting all boats, even Hispanics and blacks are better off under Trump than they were under Obama.

The magic of tax cuts and deregulation has worked, as it always works, to cause a roaring economy.

What can the Democrats say that could possibly win the election in November 2020? Almost everyone is better off than they were when Democrats were running things.

I know that I, personally, am much better off under Trump than under Obama. And I will definitely vote for Trump to get another good four years.

The Democrats have literally no issues that interest me. As a white, straight male, they have actually become hostile to the fact that I exist. I assume many other white, straight males have also picked up on Democrats' hostility to our existence and will vote accordingly.

The Green New Deal is what the Democrats stand for. It is a radical program, more radical than even Joseph Stalin or Adolph Hitler ever came up with. It requires that every building in America be rebuilt, and every automobile and airplane be abolished.

Illegals up under Trump, of course because Capitalism is king, thus cheap labor profiting is necessary.

Bullshit! Just because you don't like Trump doesn't mean you have to be part of the MSM and the #FakeNews crowd.
Do you have any substantial proof for your irrational comment?

Illegals up under Trump, of course because Capitalism is king, thus cheap labor profiting is necessary.

Bullshit! Just because you don't like Trump doesn't mean you have to be part of the MSM and the #FakeNews crowd.
Do you have any substantial proof for your irrational comment?

Trump says US economy, weak laws reasons for increase in illegal immigration

Despite efforts by the administration and Republican lawmakers to curb illegal immigration, the number of apprehensions of undocumented immigrants entering the U.S. at the southern border reached a 12-year high in March of more than 92,000, according to U.S. Customs and Border Patrol data. The agency said the majority were from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

Trump says US economy, weak laws reasons for increase in illegal immigration

Despite efforts by the administration and Republican lawmakers to curb illegal immigration, the number of apprehensions of undocumented immigrants entering the U.S. at the southern border reached a 12-year high in March of more than 92,000, according to U.S. Customs and Border Patrol data. The agency said the majority were from Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

That is due to the fact, even though during Obama's economy; it declined only to the fact, he was letting them - even though they were illegal immigrants. He was all for Amnesty. Which only made it decline on the numbers.
Trump doesn't believe in Amnesty for illegals.
That's the difference.

If you couldn't find a job 4 years ago but are now employed then you really should contribute 1% of your pay to President Trump's re-election campaign. Just 1%. More symbolic than effective but cheap insurance against a whacked-out Democrat getting elected and killing your job and 10,000,000 others. And that's just in the first year.

Wow I almost bought that. I used to do taxes, it says, do you want to donate $4 to election campaigns? I want to donate America to Election Campaigns. I want Trump-Obama Fireworks over everyone's house, on the Moon. Woah , I Get it now!

Lol the quacks entire platform is comical.

Taxes, lgbt, illegals...utter nonsense

Not because of trump, you phony. Who is calling for the abolition of ICE? Who is blocking trump’s wall? Who is stifling immigration reform to stop illegals from using children as anchors? Not trump. All democrat policy.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Lol the quacks entire platform is comical.

Taxes, lgbt, illegals...utter nonsense

Not because of trump, you phony. Who is calling for the abolition of ICE? Who is blocking trump’s wall? Who is stifling immigration reform to stop illegals from using children as anchors? Not trump. All democrat policy.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

In practice Republicans are just Democrats who cut taxes.
Trump is no exception.
Tax chop take that Facebook.
Tax chop take that Hollywood.
Tax chop take that Media.
Take chop take that Capitalists who hire Illegals.

The Republican secret weapon, is giving tax chops to their supposed enemies.

Maybe Republicans, and Democrats are two sides of the same Buffalo dung?

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

The Democrats cannot compete with the booming economy that is lifting all boats, even Hispanics and blacks are better off under Trump than they were under Obama.

The magic of tax cuts and deregulation has worked, as it always works, to cause a roaring economy.

What can the Democrats say that could possibly win the election in November 2020? Almost everyone is better off than they were when Democrats were running things.

I know that I, personally, am much better off under Trump than under Obama. And I will definitely vote for Trump to get another good four years.

There are plenty of things for Democrats to run on.

Healthcare - Voters trust Democrats more than they do Republicans on the issue. Yet Trump continues his assault on Obamacare which is more popular than Trump. Republicans have no ideas of their own and all they want to do is criticize.

Taxes - The tax bill that was passed is extremely unpopular because voters correctly believe that corporations and the rich were the big winners. Corporations have used their windfall for stock buybacks and dividends rather than raising wages and benefits.

Deregulation - Some of the regulations put forward were not necessary some were. They protected our air, water and natural habitats of various wildlife. These are under assault by Republicans so companies can save a few bucks. Those savings don't even go to workers.

Immigration - Another issue where voters are opposed to Trump's policies. They oppose the wall and a national emergency. They support asylum and immigration.

If the Democrats were smart, they would point out that the unemployment rate was a whopping 4.,7% when Trump took office. If this were football, it would be like Trump starting on his opponent's 5 yard line, driving for a touchdown and talking about the long drive he engineered when it was only 5 yards.

Forum List

Back