America needs an Aryan religion

WI said that the words of the name Holy Rolman Empire of German nations mean always something what's different. You answer to the word "Roman" this nonsense.

Most likely, Rome, after the seizure of power by the plebeians, was also close to being Germanic. The plebeians were not real aristocrats, their power was commercial, as in Germany. Women were of great importance. Most likely they were the Etruscans, a kind of Germans. Etruscan lang is not Indo-European. The symbolism is similar to the German - she-wolf.

This is what you said to the word Roman by ignoring every context.

(Remark: You bring sometimes in direct context what is hundreds or thousands of years far away as if such things had caused each other forwards and backwards through the time just some Plank-seconds before. ("Plank-seconds" is by the way a mistake I made intentionally and the Etruskians are also "by the way" normal Europeans like all others. Typical Italian DNA. But their culture was indeed very different. Still a mystery. It is perhaps an older culture which survived). )

But now: What means the word Roman in Holy Roman Empire? - This had been a question I had asked if I had been in your position because I find my knowledge normally with questions and not with statements. So let me give you an answer as if I would be I in your positon. "Roman" means in this context to keep the Roman peace with the instrument rule of law.

Hopefully you are able to understand this very simple fact and you find anywhere an anchor to leave the mysticism of Putins pseudo-ideas, which seem partially also to infect universities and "Realitätsverweiger" (=people who refuse to face reality)

Last edited:
since 1512 - Holy Roman Empire of the German nation
Since 800 exists the Holy Empire. The adding "von deutscher Nation" means "from united nations". This "united" refers to all nations who speak a German dialect or language. The Holy Empire ended 1806.

The adding "von deutscher Nation" means "from united nations".
I have a different opinion. This state was created by the Huns after Attila. At a certain point, a plague epidemic broke out there, then Europe was devastated, and the Franks gradually spread from France. In the 16th century, it finally fell under the rule of the Germans (real)

(Remark: You bring sometimes in direct context what is hundreds or thousands of years far away as if such things had caused each other forwards and backwards through the time just some Plank-seconds before. ("Plank-seconds" is by the way a mistake I made intentionally and the Etruskians are also "by the way" normal Europeans like all others. Typical Italian DNA. But their culture was indeed very different. Still a mystery. It is perhaps an older culture which survived). )
I think that they were analogous to the Serbs. Serbs also have traces of Germanic culture and genetics. Now they speak Slavic, but their pronunciation betrays their Germanic roots. They were Slavicized after the Bulgars came to the Danube. These were apparently tribes close to the Illyrians, Norics and Venets.

The policy of the Serbs is also similar to the German one. They are also prone to expansion, colonization and imperialism. On the eve of World War I, they de facto assisted the Prussians against Austria-Hungary.

I have a different opinion.

What a surprise. Do you also have an opinion how electrons and protons decide what they do?

This state was created by the Huns after Attila.

The Holy Empire was founded from the Frankonians and it never had been a state. And you are as wrong with your "opinion" as if you had the opinion the solar system has two suns.

At a certain point, a plague epidemic broke out there, then Europe was devastated, and the Franks gradually spread from France. In the 16th century, it finally fell under the rule of the Germans (real)

Your are really a full-time idiot. The Bavarians are Germanics who lived "since ever" in the same place where they live still today - except we count also the Bohemians (=Boio) to the Bavarians - what makes a big sense - which had been eliminated from the Czech Slaws with the help of the Russians and the other allies of world war 2. A war crime.

Last edited:
What a surprise. Do you also have an opinion how electrons and protons decide what they do?

The Holy Empire was founded from the Frankonians and it never had been a state. And you are as wrong with your "opinion" as if you had the opinion the solar system has two suns.

Your are really a full-time idiot. The Bavarians are Germanics who lived "since ever" in the same place where they live still today - except we count also the Bohemians (=Boio) to the Bavarians - what makes a big sense - which had been eliminated from the Czech Slaws with the help of the Russians and the other allies of world war 2. A war crime.
I stand by my opinion. The Romanesque and Pre-Romanesque periods of the Holy Roman Empire were chivalrous, there are many oriental traces and they were radically different from the Germanic period of the Gothic. That is why Romance arose against the backdrop of liberation from the Germans in Europe, and this appealed to the Romanesque period.

Sigh

Weird. Totally weird. The Slawic language was made in the 5th century in a place where Russia is doing war now. It's absolutelly impossible that Slaws have anything to do with the Italian Etruskians.
The Slavic language spread from the Danube valley, in both directions. This exactly coincides with the arrival of the Bulgars and the growth of the Avar Khaganate. Before that, the Balkans spoke the Old Balkan languages

The language of the Serbs sounds exactly like a German trying to speak Russian. They coarsen and deafen consonants voiced. It sounds like a German is speaking Russian with a German accent.

I think that they were analogous to the Serbs. Serbs also have traces of Germanic culture and genetics. Now they speak Slavic, but their pronunciation betrays their Germanic roots. They were Slavicized after the Bulgars came to the Danube.

Unimportant for me.

These were apparently tribes close to the Illyrians, Norics and Venets.

OR NOT!!!

A moment ago you had the very unplausible hypothese - without any fact which produces this hypothese - that the Serbs have Germanic ancestors. Now you have the idea they are Illyrian-Noric-Venets. Venets from Venice? What do you think about the opinion Serbs are the product of flying saucers with Zeppelins? Or are they perhaps Slaws because they use a Slawic language?

Haplogroup_I.png

And the genetics are pretty much the same.

Unimportant for me.

OR NOT!!!

A moment ago you had the very unplausible hypothese - without any fact which produces this hypothese - that the Serbs have Germanic ancestors. Now you have the idea they are Illyrian-Noric-Venets. Venets from Venice? What do you think about ithe opinion Serbs are the product of flying saucers with Zeppelins? Or are they perhaps Slaws because they use a Slawic language?
What is the contradiction? Have the Germans always lived only in the northern lands of Europe?

What is the contradiction? Have the Germans always lived only in the northern lands of Europe?

They are Martians - that's the contradiction. Or the Serbs could also be Serbs. Why not? Seems to be a plausible hypothese that the Serbs are Serbs.

And yes: Germans have "always" lived in the Nothern Lands of Europe. That's why we are called "white". But we have also mediterranian ancestors - like the Romans. And if I remember well must anywhere also be a Nubian legion in our blood. And some Neanderthalers.

Last edited:
During the death of the revolution in Eurona, the Serbian nationalists did exactly the same thing as the pan-Germanists: they created a "great Serbia" in the Balkans.

And during the Yugoslav terror of the 90s, they justified genocides and claims to foreign territories in the same way by protecting the interests of Serbian colonists. Now they are exactly repeating the Nazi slogan "God is with us"

Forum List

Back