American capitalism at its best.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Hospital Exec’s Face Mask Story: Price Gouging, Disguised Trucks, U.S. Agents Hospital Exec's Face Mask Story: Price Gouging, Disguised Trucks, U.S. Agents
Buying PPE for his Massachusetts hospital shows “the unfortunate reality we face in the time of COVID-19,” he wrote in The New England Journal of Medicine.
headshot
In his article that the prestigious journal published on Friday, Artenstein wrote that his hospital spent weeks wrangling “large sums of money” for gloves, face masks, goggles and N95 respirators to protect workers, and “got lucky” locating a broker representing a supplier from China.
Artenstein described how his hospital pursued a “lead” and located the PPE cache. He agreed to pay “more than five times the amount we would normally pay for a similar shipment.”

This is the kind of shit that should make us all pissed off at the Trump administration for hospitals having to go through this bullshit just to keep thier staff safe. There is only one true safe way to re open this nation and cure this pandemic and that's to PERMANENTLY REMOVE TRUMP FROM WASHINGTON FOR THE REST OF HIS SORRY ASS LIFE. Anybody supporting this man, should be banned from voting, eating and living in this country.

Hospital Exec’s Face Mask Story: Price Gouging, Disguised Trucks, U.S. Agents Hospital Exec's Face Mask Story: Price Gouging, Disguised Trucks, U.S. Agents
Buying PPE for his Massachusetts hospital shows “the unfortunate reality we face in the time of COVID-19,” he wrote in The New England Journal of Medicine.
headshot
In his article that the prestigious journal published on Friday, Artenstein wrote that his hospital spent weeks wrangling “large sums of money” for gloves, face masks, goggles and N95 respirators to protect workers, and “got lucky” locating a broker representing a supplier from China.
Artenstein described how his hospital pursued a “lead” and located the PPE cache. He agreed to pay “more than five times the amount we would normally pay for a similar shipment.”

This is the kind of shit that should make us all pissed off at the Trump administration for hospitals having to go through this bullshit just to keep thier staff safe. There is only one true safe way to re open this nation and cure this pandemic and that's to PERMANENTLY REMOVE TRUMP FROM WASHINGTON FOR THE REST OF HIS SORRY ASS LIFE. Anybody supporting this man, should be banned from voting, eating and living in this country.

so the anti fascist now want fascism,,,
got it,,,

headshot

so the anti fascist now want fascism,,,
got it,,,
Hobby anyone?

headshot

I voted for a President, not a hospital supply chain officer. Dumbass.

headshot

Listen, Brain Dead Trump moron, the fact you were allowed to vote makes me question this country's motives, let alone the fact you did......and news flash Brain dead, I'd rather vote for a hospital toilet chain, than that white racist fuck in the white house, next?

So you're blaming the US for price gouging by China?
Do me a favor Brain Dead Trump supporter...close your fuckin eyes and pretend its Obama.....now you see the picture? You Brain Dead Trump apes are too effin stupid for fuckin words.....

headshot

Listen, Brain Dead Trump moron, the fact you were allowed to vote makes me question this country's motives, let alone the fact you did......and news flash Brain dead, I'd rather vote for a hospital toilet chain, than that white racist fuck in the white house, next?

Well guess what, asshat, I'm going to vote for him again - with a big fucking smile on my face. And there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

headshot

Well guess what, asshat, I'm going to vote for him again - with a big fucking smile on my face. And there isn't jack shit you can do about it.
Oh and you should vote for him....who else is gonna make you red white and vomit bastards feel good about being white? By all means, vote your guts out for all I care...next?

headshot

Trump Admin Reportedly Got Coronavirus Warnings Straight From U.S. Experts At WHO
The president blames the World Health Organization for failing to communicate with his administration, but U.S. scientists were sending real-time information.

headshot

Oh and you should vote for him....who else is gonna make you red white and vomit bastards feel good about being white? By all means, vote your guts out for all I care...next?

You seem to care quite a bit. It clearly drives you crazy that you can't dictate how others vote. Sorry, comrade.

So you're blaming the US for price gouging by China?
Do me a favor Brain Dead Trump supporter...close your fuckin eyes and pretend its Obama.....now you see the picture? You Brain Dead Trump apes are too effin stupid for fuckin words.....
Well, Fuckstick, since I didn't vote for Trump, it seems that you are the brain dead ape who is too stupid for fucking words

Forum List

Back