American companies...Here, you take them

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Some anti capitalist said to me in an e mail... "Since you love corporations so much, fine, you take em".

So I said this...

Obviously not every American company is a good one, and some do nothing but kill the market..
But since you hate economic freedom, you can give me and send these companies to Ellesmere Island up north.

The Entire Ford motor company and all of its brands and subsidiaries.
The Entire General Motors Corporation and all of its brands and subsidiaries.
The Entire Chrysler Corporation and all of its brands and subsidiaries and I'll be glad to buy Daimler from Germany and re-establish the Daimler-Chrysler Corporation.

John Deere, AGCO and all of its brands and companies, and Caterpillar.
Paccar and all of its companies, and Navistar, and Motor Coach Industries.

Mac, DeWalt, SnapOn, and Craftsman tools.

You can give me Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, AM General, United Technologies and all of its brands and companies..
General Dynamics, Alliant Techsystems, Raytheon...
And Colt, Bushmaster, and Remington.

Microsoft, IBM, Hewlett Packard, View Sonic, Dell, and AT&T.

Sears and all of the Sears brands and companies.
JC Penney, Macy's, Boscov's, Tanger Outlets, and Dillards, Home Depot, Lowes and Napa...

Acme, Pathmark, Shoprite and Kroger and Whole Foods..

The Olive Garden, Old Country Buffet, Applebee's.
Coca Cola and all of the Brands and companies, and Pepsi and all of their Brands and Companies..

And I'll be glad to leave your fucking dumb ass with Walmart.

Last edited:
Some of those went belly up under the Bush regime.

OTOH, you can thank President Obama for saving many of the others, including American auto manufacturing.

Oh and some "American" cars are made in other countries just as some "foreign" cars are made here.

Your refrigerator was probably made in Mexico but has an American name on the front.

Good for you for waving the American flag but you really should brush up on some facts.

How's college/nurse's training/law enforcement/palette building going?

I'm a corporate officer. The President, in fact. We come in all shapes and sizes.
I love our corporation. It put my kids through college, pays the mortgage, buys the groceries, and in that rare good year will provide for a vacation.

Our expenditures throughout the year support local jobs and we pay taxes and fees that support yet more jobs around the state and the nation.

We take good care of our employees. All two of them (myself included). He makes more in salary and benefits than I do.

I spend much time volunteering in my community and serving on various boards and commissions. I believe in giving back to my community and to my industry.

Our books are balanced, we don't run deficits, and we keep our debt to an absolute minimum.

My story is similar to the vast majority of corporations in this country. The entrepreneurs, the risk-takers, the adventurous individuals who strive to make a better life for themselves and those around them while enriching their communities.

It's hard work. We've enjoyed success and endured failure over the last seven decades. This is my 38th year with the corporation and retirement for me will be a box buried six feet deep.

• Banned
Some of those went belly up under the Bush regime.

OTOH, you can thank President Obama for saving many of the others, including American auto manufacturing.

Oh and some "American" cars are made in other countries just as some "foreign" cars are made here.

Your refrigerator was probably made in Mexico but has an American name on the front.

Good for you for waving the American flag but you really should brush up on some facts.

How's college/nurse's training/law enforcement/palette building going?

I have a certificate and an expired license in real estate.
I am studying nursing.

The pallet thing is bullshit, to just piss the guy off who was messing with me.

Forum List

Back