American Crime Story: Impeachment

Yeah, that got a big fat ugly hog playing Monica Lewinsky.

Monica was not svelte. She had some meat on her. But it didn't matter...he didn't fuck her except her mouth.

Monica was not svelte. She had some meat on her. But it didn't matter...he didn't fuck her except her mouth.
Have you seen the actor?

1630886252767.png

The real Monica looks terrific now. Good for her.

I hope she had a blast producing this season. I'm glad she has a chance to tell her side of what happened.

That gal is hefty, yes. More than Monica was at the time. But not much that big a difference. Big. Get it? lol

What I do know is trump was impeached twice. First time in history. What a legacy. You picked the wrong horse son. You were sucked in.
no, you don't know shit about the US
Bidumb is the IDIOT dumbass--a worse legacy--and only 8 months in

no, you don't know shit about the US
Bidumb is the IDIOT dumbass--a worse legacy--and only 8 months in

You're telling lies again. You mightnt like it but he was impeached twice. Get some facts.

Why do you belch the constant flow of hate and lies then go off like a sky rocket when you get pinged. Can't you see you are being idiotic because you hate me?
I've done you over before and you still haven't learnt.

Now watch you silly reply. More bile and gate. Let it rip son.

You're telling lies again. You mightnt like it but he was impeached twice. Get some facts.

Why do you belch the constant flow of hate and lies then go off like a sky rocket when you get pinged. Can't you see you are being idiotic because you hate me?

hahhahahah--simmer down ....you know just about NOTHING concerning the USA.......the impeachments were like what the nazis did

....the Democrats were acting exactly like nazis---trying to get rid of an elected official for no good reason

hahhahahah--simmer down ....you know just about NOTHING concerning the USA.......the impeachments were like what the nazis did

To all those watching, I told you what his reply would be and right on cue, he did it again.
At least you have acknowledged he was impeached. That's a concession of sorts. I don't care if it was conducted by a Columbian drug dealer. It's exactly what I wanted.

To all those watching, I told you what his reply would be and right on cue, he did it again.
At least you have acknowledged he was impeached. That's a concession of sorts. I don't care if it was conducted by a Columbian drug dealer. It's exactly what I wanted.
hahahahhah--yes -yes--you DON'T know how it works----he was found INNOCENT of all charges = he did nothing wrong
hahahahahhahahahahahhaahha

hahahahhah--yes -yes--you DON'T know how it works----he was found INNOCENT of all charges = he did nothing wrong
hahahahahhahahahahahhaahha

Hahaha.
Impeachment is when someone is bought before the house and found guilty. It them went yo the Senate and with their addition nimbers he was found not guilty. What the Senate say is irrelevant. Once he is convicted in the house he is convicted forever. Read the constitution.

You don't even know what happens in your own country. It's takes a person born in another country to instruct you.

Now who's laughing jerk.

Hahaha.
Impeachment is when someone is bought before the house and found guilty. It them went yo the Senate and with their addition nimbers he was found not guilty. What the Senate say is irrelevant. Once he is convicted in the house he is convicted forever. Read the constitution.

You don't even know what happens in your own country. It's takes a person born in another country to instruct you.

Now who's laughing jerk.

Still laughing goofball?
Had enough yet?

Forum List

Back