american gypsies blending into USA Culture

yes i consider you white. but my mum is roma from voivodina (area in serbia)
she is brown complected, but not african dark chocolate Brown. a lighter shade of Brown, medium Brown i would say (like darker middle eastern Folks or Pakistani). my dad is a quarter gypsy and he Looks like predominantly like southeastern european.

my mum and dad and me and my sister (dont Quote Pictures will delete them out later)

What race was the family of five you consumed just before taking that picture?

i asked for my Picture not to be quoted. please be so considerate as to delete it out. thank you.

When you disgorge that family of five. You're welcome.

We have a number of Roma in the South. How many in the intermountain west. Some of them were known for doing driveway and roof repairs for ridiculously cheap prices, get a portion of the money up front for supplies, and then skip.

JakeStarkey seems incredibly ignorant of gypsies and/or Irish Travellers. Anyone who's ever encountered one of the thieving brigands would agree with me that they're of ill repute and are best avoided.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQVVD0b-wBg]Django Reinhardt Jattendrai Swing 1939 live - YouTube[/ame]

a gypsy of GREAT gifts

two of his fingers were frozen into a curl postion due to a childhood fire.

he was still one of the best guitarist who ever lived

Gypsies are fucking parasites. Especially Irish Travellers/Pikeys. Never trust them or believe any of the romanticised nonsense of their supposed culture. They're a bunch of thieving, treacherous nomads. Best met with a double-barreled shotgun.

Well yeah..but..

They can cast curses on you..

This werewolf thingie has really been a bear.

:eusa_eh:

Gypsies are fucking parasites. Especially Irish Travellers/Pikeys. Never trust them or believe any of the romanticised nonsense of their supposed culture. They're a bunch of thieving, treacherous nomads. Best met with a double-barreled shotgun.

Well yeah..but..

The only "curse" a gypo or their clan is capable of visiting upon anyone is when they illegally camp nearby a settled community.

Gyspies, especially the Irish Traveller/Pikey variety, teach their children only two thing: Counting and thieving. They then study applied fraud and grand larceny under their clan elders.

have you seen the movie "everything is Illuminated"?

Have you seen the movie Snatch by Guy Richie? It's a real eye-opener, and dispels the colourful and bohemian 'heritage' these parasites hide under whenever their nefarious existence is called into question.

Seriously, go spend a gap year living in a pikey camp and get back to us. If you haven't been sold into white slavery, that is.

Well yeah..but..

The only "curse" a gypo or their clan is capable of visiting upon anyone is when they illegally camp nearby a settled community.

Gyspies, especially the Irish Traveller/Pikey variety, teach their children only two thing: Counting and thieving. They then study applied fraud and grand larceny under their clan elders.

Calm down there ace.

I ain't a big fan of gyspy/traveler/pikey culture.

I have no problem with Roma that follow the law.

Forum List

Back