american gypsies blending into USA Culture

Well yeah..but..

They can cast curses on you..
This werewolf thingie has really been a bear.

The only "curse" a gypo or their clan is capable of visiting upon anyone is when they illegally camp nearby a settled community.

Gyspies, especially the Irish Traveller/Pikey variety, teach their children only two thing: Counting and thieving. They then study applied fraud and grand larceny under their clan elders.

Calm down there ace.

I ain't a big fan of gyspy/traveler/pikey culture.

I have no problem with Roma that follow the law.

Neither do I. But Roma and Irish travellers obeying the laws of the land has proven, time after time, to be an extreme exception to the rule.

The only "curse" a gypo or their clan is capable of visiting upon anyone is when they illegally camp nearby a settled community.

Gyspies, especially the Irish Traveller/Pikey variety, teach their children only two thing: Counting and thieving. They then study applied fraud and grand larceny under their clan elders.

Calm down there ace.

I ain't a big fan of gyspy/traveler/pikey culture.

I have no problem with Roma that follow the law.

Neither do I. But Roma and Irish travellers obeying the laws of the land has proven, time after time, to be an extreme exception to the rule.

Sigh.

Your generalization is not based on any solid evidence that categorizes an entire subset of humanity.

I do know from my reading that many Brits really detest the Roma.

Find a fortuneteller or palm reader sign and you've found the elusive gypsies. Well, at least you'll have found their women, toiling away in the family business while the guys pursue important guy gypsy stuff all day long which usually involves very little physical activity along the lines of what most other guys would consider...work.

My cousins are convinced that we have strong Jewish heritage on my father's side. A couple of them have converted.

I'm convinced we have much stronger Gypsy heritage through my paternal grandmother.
I'd much rather identify with the Gypsy.

Forum List

Back