American political commentator Tucker Carlson spotted attending ballet in Moscow

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE ? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

1707009158962.jpeg

1707009173055.jpeg

" BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 PROSTITUTES "

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE ? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

View attachment 897265

View attachment 897266

Carlson isn't a political commentator. He's a bullshit artist. A spoiled little rich kid that never worked a day in his life. He's right where he needs to be.

We're trying to convince all of his minions over here to follow him over there, so they'll be happy.

He defected to Moscow 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 empire or will come back ?

I have no idea what this is and I don't even know if it's real. There is not a single recognizable source for this info. The "picture" of him in the theatre looks like a painting on the wall.

He's a journalist there for an interview with Putin.
Tucker will receive Muscovite citizenship and go serve his new 🇸🇦 🐖 🇷🇺 motherland

1707011056575.jpeg

Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

View attachment 897265

View attachment 897266

Hey, well when you Ukes start upping their ballet performances, we'll start showing up there too.

Nobody does ballet like those vodka-swilling, ham-fisted Russkies, ya know.

Forum List

Back