American political commentator Tucker Carlson spotted attending ballet in Moscow

Hey, well when you Ukes start upping their ballet performances, we'll start showing up there too.8

Nobody does ballet like those vodka-swilling, ham-fisted Russkies, ya know.
The Russian ballet is among the best in the world, if not the best in the world. Especially since DIE replaced talent and artistry with diversity.

The Russian ballet is among the best in the world, if not the best in the world. Especially since DIE replaced talent and artistry with diversity.

Whatever anyone says about those ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian bastards, they don't put up with no globalist faggotry. I'll at least give them credit for that.

You learn something new every day. Today I learned that the Soviet Union still exists.

Whatever anyone says about those ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian bastards, they don't put up with no globalist faggotry. I'll at least give them credit for that.
Putin rose in my estimation when he called shitstain obama out for supporting cannibal terrorists.

"I believe you will not deny that one should hardly back those who kill their enemies and eat their organs. … Do you want to support these people? Do you want to supply arms to these people?” Putin asked, speaking to reporters in London after meeting with British Prime Minister David Cameron

Right then I knew that Russia was better than democrats and Putin was a better man the monkey in a suit we had.

This is the man that so many think is standing up to the New World Order.

BvWM5OcAdETMPYldbRNSpn-mTkuNE4j5kmJRGQHlZFWYAJg-KJjV0g7G_GBYq1n8EXZpk9qErYwcDDhGUBsPfpla7SND3LCxMLImq0Dd9pPtirEUQjXxLa7omHk

Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

View attachment 897265

View attachment 897266

" BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 PROSTITUTES "

You know Obama visited Russia too, does that make him a traitor?

You do realize that Russia is one of the top destinations for ballet in the world, right? Apparently the Bolshoi theater is one of the most beautiful venues for ballet.

All kinds of people from all over the world go there for ballet.

Do you have anything that says he was meeting with Putin?

This is the man that so many think is standing up to the New World Order.

BvWM5OcAdETMPYldbRNSpn-mTkuNE4j5kmJRGQHlZFWYAJg-KJjV0g7G_GBYq1n8EXZpk9qErYwcDDhGUBsPfpla7SND3LCxMLImq0Dd9pPtirEUQjXxLa7omHk

Neither Putin's Russia nor Netanyahu's Israel is really what I'd call "globalist" countries. They are both "nationalist" countries. Israel's response to the Hamas terrorist attack is purely based on Israeli nationalism and nothing else. As is Russia's attempt to regain some of their Soviet Union-era territory.

Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

View attachment 897265

View attachment 897266

Has Biden got the sperm of Putin off his lips, after he begged congress to lift sanctions so Putin could get his pipeline? So he could start the Ukraine war, that has cost us billions. Answer that question liberals.

You know Obama visited Russia too, does that make him a traitor?

You do realize that Russia is one of the top destinations for ballet in the world, right? Apparently the Bolshoi theater is one of the most beautiful venues for ballet.

All kinds of people from all over the world go there for ballet.

Do you have anything that says he was meeting with Putin?
They have the russian collusion lie, they still speak of.

Dang the liberal elite can't see the best ballet, because Putin told Obama to fuck off? Talk about a cult.

What a piece of shit.

Where was the other piece of shit? Moscow or Mar a Lago?

Tucker Carlson 's making sure the dancers are biologically correct in their tights .... by the way , Did Putin´s 🇷🇺 FSB pay for his ballet tickets?
I don't know, but Biden let Putin have the pipeline. That gave Putin the money to invade Ukraine or hold the event you're crying about? Fuck off.

PS
Traitor!!!

View attachment 897265

View attachment 897266

I think your OP is pure commie propaganda, do you accuse all journalist in foreign countries of treason, or do you reserve that just for the ones you HATE!?

You do seem to be that.

I don't know, but Biden let Putin have the pipeline. That gave Putin the money to invade Ukraine or hold the event you're crying about? Fuck off.

I think your OP is pure commie propaganda, do you accuse all journalist in foreign countries of treason, or do you reserve that just for the ones you HATE!?

one for sure , Scott Ritter´s Pedo - club in 🇷🇺Moscow is growing very fast, and I (KNOWING WELL THE MUSCOVITES ) am not surprised .... 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 They have pedophile as a czar (#Koba and Ivan the Terrible were the pedophiles AS WELL ) in Muscovy , so it's a paradise for PEOPLE Scott Ritter...

1707051931610.jpeg

Forum List

Back