American political commentator Tucker Carlson spotted attending ballet in Moscow

Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

View attachment 897265

View attachment 897266

" BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 PROSTITUTES "

I have members in my church that went on Church Missions to Russia before the closure.

I have members in my church that went on Church Missions to Russia before the closure.
Tucker Carlson's show translated into Mongol - Muscovite 🇷🇺 language on YouTube now has over 1,000,000 subscribers. Moscow propaganda narratives, laundered though US media then re-enter the Mongol - Muscovite domestic audience with new legitimacy.

1707055913943.jpeg

one for sure , Scott Ritter´s Pedo - club in 🇷🇺Moscow is growing very fast, and I (KNOWING WELL THE MUSCOVITES ) am not surprised .... 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 They have pedophile as a czar (#Koba and Ivan the Terrible were the pedophiles AS WELL ) in Muscovy , so it's a paradise for PEOPLE Scott Ritter...

View attachment 897402

The leader of your party is a pedophile that molested his own daughter and you support him 100%. But anyway, I say kill all pedophiles. You good with that, yes or no?

Democrats loved Russia when it was still communist. As soon as it dumped communism the Democrats began to hate.

I think it was the 2016 that pushed the Dems over the edge. They still stupidly believe to this very day that Putin had some influence over the presidential election.

Last edited:
I think it was the 2016 that pushed the Dems over the edge. They still stupidly believe to this very day that Putin had some influence over the presidential election.
I wonder if when and how the recent Moscow freak show ends. However, neither Carlson nor even Ritter is as bad as their Moscow ultra - imperialistic colleagues or counterparts, their American freakness is still milder and more bearable somehow.

Putin´s expert Alexander Semchenko : " Ukraine is occupied by Jews and NATO "

Tucker Carlson is meeting his masters in Moscow. ONE FOR SURE, This man HATE OUR FREE WORLD SO MUCH ! by the way, Is Steven Segall preparing the guest bedroom WITH " BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 PROSTITUTES " AND COCAINE? .... ITS TIME FOR FSB/CIA to act ...I HATE TO SAY AGAIN , BUT I WAS RIGHT ABOUT tucker-carlson!!
PS
Traitor!!!

View attachment 897265

View attachment 897266

" BEST IN THE WORLD 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 PROSTITUTES "

If I happened to be in Moscow, I’d love to take my wife to their famous ballet. I don’t really appreciate the art of ballet. But my wife loves that stuff.

Forum List

Back