Zone1 American woman does not want to pay for food because there was a channel in Spanish in the restaurant

The only thing the woman did wrong was to eat the food and then complain about the Spanish channel

She's the one who slips and falls and sues a lot.

A leftist Karen who plays acts for a free meal.

Last edited:
Plenty of youtube vids with Karens behaving badly, racists rants, angry, road rage, etc. There are a lot of bad humans in the world, and there will always be bad humans. There will never be a nirvana and the good humans must rally against the bad ones.

Its still her choice to eat there or not

If she didnt like the music she should not have stayed and ordered food

And after eating the food she should pay
Oh of course....I was just saying that I really don't care whats on the TV unless I go to my watering hole to watch a specific game/games. And at my favorite Mexican place I actually enjoy the music selections and they play their own channels in Spanish....it adds to the atmosphere.
Very ignorant to make such a scene, they can play what they want at their place.

Oh of course....I was just saying that I really don't care whats on the TV unless I go to my watering hole to watch a specific game/games. And at my favorite Mexican place I actually enjoy the music selections and they play their own channels in Spanish....it adds to the atmosphere.
Very ignorant to make such a scene, they can play what they want at their place.
She might be a scammer who regularly eats and does not pay

Forum List

Back