Americans Are More Radicalized Than Ever

Only a Liberal believes the Government has an absolute right the citizens money. A Liberal complaining about spending is hypocritical horse shit.
as hypocritical as the right wing alleging they are for Capitalism.
Please point out the policies that are anti-capitalist.
our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; along with any trade wars and gunboat diplomacy requiring the use of our exorbitantly expensive superpower.
So stopping crime ,drugs, and terrorist is anti-capitalism ? I'm no economist but that is seriously the dumbest shit I have heard in a while. You should see how the Communist Chinese deal with that shit.
the right wing doesn't care about natural rights.
You mean like the right to bear arms and defend yourself ? Oh yeah the left is against that.

as hypocritical as the right wing alleging they are for Capitalism.
Please point out the policies that are anti-capitalist.
our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror; along with any trade wars and gunboat diplomacy requiring the use of our exorbitantly expensive superpower.
So stopping crime ,drugs, and terrorist is anti-capitalism ? I'm no economist but that is seriously the dumbest shit I have heard in a while. You should see how the Communist Chinese deal with that shit.
the right wing doesn't care about natural rights.
You mean like the right to bear arms and defend yourself ? Oh yeah the left is against that.
Those are natural rights and are in State Constitutions; and, you can make profit on Arms.

Forum List

Back