Americans becoming less tolerant of LGBT's ?

Congrats. I’m sorry gay people being able to pursue happiness disturbs your life so much.
Can't they pursue it quietly?
Who the fuck are you to tell people how to pursue happiness? Besides, almost all DO pursue it quietly.
Yes, tell that to a baker.
Baker rhymes with law breaker
Would you think the same if an atheist baker said the same about catering a Christian wedding?
Immediately.

It would be even easier for me to say the same thing if the Christians just wanted a cake with no language on it that the baker regularly sells to everybody anyways.

Can't they pursue it quietly?
Who the fuck are you to tell people how to pursue happiness? Besides, almost all DO pursue it quietly.
Would you think the same if an atheist baker said the same about catering a Christian wedding?
Immediately.

It would be even easier for me to say the same thing if the Christians just wanted a cake with no language on it that the baker regularly sells to everybody anyways.
The baker sold them everyday items, just didn't want to cater their wedding. I am a Christian, and I wouldn't force someone to cater an event for me if they disagreed with my Christian beliefs.

Immediately.

The baker sold them everyday items, just didn't want to cater their wedding. I am a Christian, and I wouldn't force someone to cater an event for me if they disagreed with my Christian beliefs.
Cater? You mean deliver the cake? :rolleyes:

Well if you don't mind a shop discriminating against you for being Christian, then that's your prerogative if you want.

You have every right to be, just don't call me a homophobe if i dont agree with it. I won't do anything to stop you from being happy.

Sounds good to me.
I believe in personal freedom. I used to be on a local forum, and we all agreed to meet up, liberal and conservative. Well it was only me and a lesbian that ended up meeting. She was an older lady, she didn't have good things to say about me on the forum, because I disagreed with her lifestyle. But we had a great time that night, and we mostly got along on the forum after that. I treat everyone with respect, if they do the same. She was a liberal, so we respectfully disagreed after our meeting. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Immediately.

Well if you don't mind a shop discriminating against you for being Christian, then that's your prerogative if you want.
Why would I want one too? In my business, if I went to a house full of Nazis, I really don't want to do work for them. I guess your government would force me too?

Last edited:
Immediately.

Why would I want one too? In my business, if I went to a house full of Nazis, I really want to do work for them. I guess your government would force me too?
Want what? A prerogative? What?

If a Nazi wants to buy your cake, that doesn't mean they can make you write anything pro-Nazi on it. Since THAT would actually be speech.

Immediately.

Why would I want one too? In my business, if I went to a house full of Nazis, I really want to do work for them. I guess your government would force me too?

If a Nazi wants to buy your cake, that doesn't mean they can make you write anything pro-Nazi on it. Since THAT would actually be speech.
But gays can make me do the same for them? Make him write on the cake? Actual speech, huh?

Immediately.

But gays can make me do the same for them? Make him write on the cake? Actual speech, huh?
Of course they can't. You should probably learn something about the case before we continue discussing.

Probably just sick and tired of with all the Gay news over the last several years.

Tolerance takes a hit: Americans less accepting of LGBT people in 2017, survey shows

For the first time in four years, Americans are less accepting of LGBT people, a survey finds — a setback activists say is stunning but not unexpected after a turbulent 2017.

Fewer than half of non-LGBT adults — 49% — said they were “very” or “somewhat” comfortable around LGBT people in certain scenarios, according to the Accelerating Acceptance report released Thursday at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. That number was down from 53% in 2016.

The survey, conducted by The Harris Poll on behalf of LGBT media advocacy group GLAAD, reflects an about-face from positive momentum reflected in polls GLAAD has commissioned since 2014.

“We are surprised at the scale and the swiftness” in the erosion of tolerance in the course of one year, Sarah Kate Ellis, GLAAD president and CEO, told USA TODAY. “But if you are LGBT and living in America, you are seeing this every day.”

Tolerance takes a hit: Americans less accepting of LGBT people in 2017, survey shows
I think it has alot to do with the realization that Gheys can be really nasty like straight people can be.

Immediately.

Excuse me I wouldn't want to.

Immediately.

"Wouldn't want to" what?

Of course they can't. You should probably learn something about the case before we continue discussing.
The baker didn't refuse them to buy anything in the store.

"Wouldn't want to" what?
Do work for them. I'm not a baker, but I'm not telling you what I do. I actually do work for a married lesbian couple. Great couple of gals, they are a hoot. Saw them at the watering hole tonight.

You mean going to the store to order a cake isn't something that happens in the store? :rolleyes:

You mean going to the store to order a cake isn't something that happens in the store? :rolleyes:
They only wanted to buy a blank cake. That's it, they would pick it up that's all? Is that what you are saying?

They only wanted to buy a blank cake. That's it, they would pick it up that's all? Is that what you are saying?
If they wanted pro-gay language on it, they would have lost their case. This isn't hard. The bakers refused to sell them any type of wedding, in any form. Stop pretending their was speech involved.

If they wanted pro-gay language on it, they would have lost their case. This isn't hard. The bakers refused to sell them any type of wedding, in any form. Stop pretending their was speech involved.
You slipped, did you said wedding cake?

^^^ I've never tried to do that either. Whatever has taken place with other people, I have had absolutely nothing to do with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes you did. Every time your opposition against rights for gay people influenced your vote, you absolutely did that.
Not if I vote for who it is that I vote for because of other reasons.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. By the way, I am only 35 years old and so I have only voted a few times compared to most everyone else who has ever voted? When did your ilk score these rights you say that they didn't have earlier?

Forum List

Back