Americans becoming less tolerant of LGBT's ?

Oh what was shoved down your throat, retard?

The universal UN agenda of accepting homosexuality as normal, dumb ass.
Yeah it affects your pitiful life so much, I bet. :rolleyes:

Trash

I have a wonderful life. Really wonderful. Wonderful kids, businesses, houses I didn't build, fields I didn't plant. Gas and oil under those fields, wonderful pets, peace of mind, blessings on top of blessings. It just doesn't get any better. And you?
Congrats. I’m sorry gay people being able to pursue happiness disturbs your life so much.
Can't they pursue it quietly?
Amen to this! Since when does every move that they make have to be shared with the world as if it has never happened before?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Trash

I have a wonderful life. Really wonderful. Wonderful kids, businesses, houses I didn't build, fields I didn't plant. Gas and oil under those fields, wonderful pets, peace of mind, blessings on top of blessings. It just doesn't get any better. And you?
Congrats. I’m sorry gay people being able to pursue happiness disturbs your life so much.
Amen to this! Since when does every move that they make have to be front page news?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
^ thinks everything gay people do is front page news :cuckoo:

^^^ Yeah, every day it seems like they are going, "We get to do this! We get to do that! YAY!!!" As if they couldn't already do anything.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Actually, I don't. Want to know why? Because I have never once been so vile to anyone. If other people have gone to such an extreme, then in my opinion, they were only over the line too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Yeah, I once saw one of my homosexual family members at a funeral a few years ago. Did I ever once tell them to "Beat it!"? Never. Why not? Because they had every right to be there and it was nice of them to even come at all at the end of the day.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Wow, if the life that I live is a blissful one, I don't want to know what a living nightmare looks likes.

Trash

Who the fuck are you to tell people how to pursue happiness? Besides, almost all DO pursue it quietly.
Yes, tell that to a baker.

Now that republicans can’t stop them from getting married or from visiting loved ones dying in hospitals, it’s no wonder sympathy for them is down. They are less discriminated against than ever. Still a ways to go though.

People tend to rebel when something is shoved down their throats...
That's why gays fought for equal rights...rebelled against all that hetero stuff shoved down their throats.
You mean, normal behavior?

I think it was the transsexuals/transvestites. That psychosis got munged in with the homosexual category and it was a bridge too far for normals.

WAAAAAAY too far.

Trash

Who the fuck are you to tell people how to pursue happiness? Besides, almost all DO pursue it quietly.
Baker rhymes with law breaker

Trash

Or a dentist who got fined twice as much based on the same PA law by a christian.

Now that republicans can’t stop them from getting married or from visiting loved ones dying in hospitals, it’s no wonder sympathy for them is down. They are less discriminated against than ever. Still a ways to go though.

That's why gays fought for equal rights...rebelled against all that hetero stuff shoved down their throats.
Really? According to who?

Americans are becoming less tolerant of minorities in general. What do you expect? We have a Clown squatting in the Whitehouse who has shown them its OK to be bigoted.
Lol, that's sweet, you are bigoted to anybody that doesn't support everything you do. I don't care if you are gay, transgendered, or whatever you want to be. Just don't expect me to support you.

Really? According to who?
96% of the population.

Or a dentist who got fined twice as much based on the same PA law by a christian.
Don't know anything about that one, tell me and I'll tell you what I think.

^^^ Yeah, I once saw one of my homosexual family members at a funeral a few years ago. Did I ever once tell them to "Beat it!"? Never. Why not? Because they had every right to be there and it was nice of them to even come at all at the end of the day.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. Wow, if the life that I live is a blissful one, I don't want to know what a living nightmare looks likes.
Yes I guess you never tried to legally bar gay people from attending the funerals of their loved ones, just from visiting them in the hospital before they died.

^^^ I've never tried to do that either. Whatever has taken place with other people, I have had absolutely nothing to do with it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This idea that I require some sort of acceptance from people I’ve never met and don’t care about is absurdly arrogant. We have the love and support of my family and friends. The rest can get bent for all I care.

And that is fine for you. What isn't fine is insisting that I agree with the practice or am labeled a phobe.
If you can do whatever you want, I can approve or disapprove of what ever I want without being attacked for a difference of opinion. Don't care who you sleep with. Do care that you parade down city streets with your shit hanging out in front of children. And would feel exactly the same if hetero paraded around with their shit hanging out.
Who you sleep with is none of my business. Please keep it that way.

Disapprove of the practice all you wish. It’s no skin off my back if you don’t approve or not. I’ll continue to be awesome and live my life regardless.
You have every right to be, just don't call me a homophobe if i dont agree with it. I won't do anything to stop you from being happy.

Baker rhymes with law breaker
Would you think the same if an atheist baker said the same about catering a Christian wedding?

Forum List

Back