🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

“Americans can afford higher prices”

The consumer price index rose 6.2% year over year in October, according to the Department of Labor, the largest annual gain since November 1990. And prices rose 0.9% month over month. (from your article)
--------------------------------------------
after 10 years of republicans Potus was about the same. Ruhle is right, we have inflation because the whole globe shut down for the pandemic and its still not over.

At least we have an excuse , republican's didn't have an excuse.
The current inflation rate I believe is somewhere around 14% a month. That is why my gas prices have gone up about 70% and my grocery bill jumped to over $300 last week for the first time EVER!

This is the Leftist mindset ….. higher wages mean Americans should be happy they can afford higher prices. How about this…. Americans with higher wages yet lower prices and lower taxes can spend more (consume) and save more for retirement (less social costs).

So this is the latest bargaining attempt to cover up Joe Biden's disastrous economic failure?

LOL, I don't think many people are going to buy this one. ALL the lefties on this forum, of course, but not many real people.

This is the Leftist mindset ….. higher wages mean Americans should be happy they can afford higher prices. How about this…. Americans with higher wages yet lower prices and lower taxes can spend more (consume) and save more for retirement (less social costs).
If you don't have enough money, just get a better job.

That's what the right has been telling the poor for decades.

So you are good with an administration standing passive and letting inflation skyrocket?

The government doesn’t control the economy. This isn’t China.
Last I checked, the elected officials are tasked with pursuing policies that mitigate macro economic risk and stimulate positive econometrics. Inflation can hit any Administration. Sitting back and telling the American People they can afford hyperinflation is not a strategy. It’s a cop out.

Last I checked, the elected officials are tasked with pursuing policies that mitigate macro economic risk and stimulate positive econometrics. Inflation can hit any Administration. Sitting back and telling the American People they can afford hyperinflation is not a strategy. It’s a cop out.
Hyperinflation? Let’s tone down the hysteria a bit. That kind of hysteria leads to bad economic outcomes.

The government simply doesn’t have the ability to control inflation.

Hyperinflation? Let’s tone down the hysteria a bit. That kind of hysteria leads to bad economic outcomes.

The government simply doesn’t have the ability to control inflation.
No one is arguing that the government has the ability to control inflation. The Government does have the ability to pursue policy and action to mitigate the country’s exposure to inflation risk. Telling the country that they make enough money to pay for inflation is not a strategy.

The Government does have the ability to pursue policy and action to mitigate the country’s exposure to inflation risk.
Clearly that's why everyone is talking about these policies rather than chanting "Let's go Brandon".

Inflation is the worst it has been in 20 years. To claim that it will be helped by large tax increases or excessive government spending is living in an alternate reality. The few small gains made in wages does nothing to offset higher prices.
You are wrong!!!!! It’s the worst in 30 years.

But they just don't pay attention to us ----

Instead they do crime and prostitution and pump out unwanted babies. I think they should try holding a job, then getting a better one, as they learn some skills.

The consumer price index rose 6.2% year over year in October, according to the Department of Labor, the largest annual gain since November 1990. And prices rose 0.9% month over month. (from your article)
--------------------------------------------
after 10 years of republicans Potus was about the same. Ruhle is right, we have inflation because the whole globe shut down for the pandemic and its still not over.

At least we have an excuse , republican's didn't have an excuse.
Funny this didn't happen when Trump was president and it wouldn't be happening now. Biden has been a failure in government for 50 years.

Lies are perfectly acceptable as long as they support the party. These are the same people saying too many people don't make a living wage, can't afford housing, and can't afford healthcare.

Stephanie should go to a ghetto with her fellow Prog voters and say that. Their response will be one for the videos. But I digress. She is living in a wealthy neighborhood with security to protect her. For now.

Forum List

Back